deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
Presentation Remote on your smartphone with additional Presentation TIMER. Works over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Works with MOST programs (PowerPoint, Prezi, Adobe Reader, Google Slides, OpenOffice/LibreOffice).
You have to install a remote server on your PC (32 or 64 bit version):
* http://goo.gl/XPwZa (32-bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3)
* http://goo.gl/61DVA (64-bit editions of Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista or Windows XP SP3)
If you have any questions please email me at email@example.com
Worried about your presentation at work or school tomorrow?
The job interview coming up?
Want to record a song as you view the lyrics or sheet music?
Self Presentation is the answer.
With Self Presentation, you can record your voice over your Powerpoint, PDF or photo presentations to practice. After recording, you can play it back to help you become your very best.
** Key Features **
1. Simple functions and straightforward interface.
2. Import Powerpoint PPT and PDF presentation files.
3. Take pictures or import from the Camera Roll as a presentation reference.
4. Record multiple times on a presentation file for repeated practice. The more often you practice speaking aloud, the more natural and confident you’ll become!
5. Start recording at the slide of your choice.
6. Move the progress bar on a recorded slide to playback and listen to that section.
7. The slide number and timer display are useful for pacing and timing during practice.
8. Set a time limit for the presentation recording, as well as a “time’s almost up” alarm.
9. View and practice your presentation anytime, anywhere without a computer.
** Self Presentation is perfect for... **
1. Practicing your presentation! Practice your presentation realistically as if you were in front of a real audience, using the same PPT/PDF presentation file.
2. Rehearsing music! Record yourself singing or playing a musical instrument. Take a photo of the sheet music or lyrics and add them into the app to rehearse.
3. When you just want to check what you sound like to others! Record and playback your voice without a presentation file.
Not sure how to add PDF/PPT presentation files? No worries, there’s an easy-to-follow guide in the app. =)
**Future Update Plans**
Support landscape (horizontal) display mode.
You have your presentation tool right with you.
Mouse, Laser Pointer whatever you need.
Start the app, enter the IP provided on the screen, and start using :-)
No need of pre-installed Software (except a Java Enviroment)
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
* Cursor pointing using the device gyroscope (calibrate using screen sides)
* Swipe back and forward your slides using the touchscreen
* Usable also on the desktop or with others applications (remote mouse)
* Fast and easy configuration
* Android 4 or above
* Wi-fi connection
* PC or Mac
* Presentation Remote Server (free at http://www.hte-engineering.com/gadgets/presentation-remote/)
► Edit and save all .ppt and .pptx files from Microsoft PowerPoint 97 up to 2013 seamlessly, without losing formatting or content
► Also opens and saves password-protected Microsoft PowerPoint files.
► Run self-playing or user-controlled slideshows
► Play sound, all object animations, animation schemes, and slides transitions during slideshows
► Export to PDF format and as collections of image files directly from within the app
► On-the-fly spell checking for English (US+UK), German, Swiss German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Dutch
► Access documents in Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and SkyDrive directly from within the app.
► Many character formatting options, including bold, italic, underlined, font and size, text and background color, subscript and superscript, small caps, and all caps
► Flexible paragraph formatting: left and right indent, first-line indent, paragraph alignment, line spacing, space above/below paragraph, tabs
► Lists with bullets and automatic numbering
► Display any TrueType or OpenType font
► Insert tables and images into placeholders
► Built-in slide sorter, outline view, and notes view
► Insert, delete, duplicate, rename, and hide slides
► Automatic hyphenation in 33 languages
► Multi-level undo and redo
► Send presentations by e-mail directly from SoftMaker Presentations Mobile in any of its file formats (PDF, PPT, PPTX, HTML, etc.)
► Menus and dialogs switchable between English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Greek, and Turkish
► ... and much more!
SoftMaker Presentations Mobile is the only presentation-graphics program for Android that truly deserves its name. Check it out now, you will be amazed by its capabilities, its spotless compatibility with Microsoft PowerPoint, and its friendly user interface.
Imagine this: You can start a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint on your PC, edit it using SoftMaker Presentations Mobile, then finish it with Microsoft PowerPoint. Everything stays intact, no formatting is lost. No other Android presentation program does this!
Supported file formats: SoftMaker Presentations, Microsoft PowerPoint (PPT, POT, PPS, PPTX, POTX, PPSX, PPTM, POTM, PPSM), RTF, HTML, many image file formats
Notes: If you have questions about this application, please do not post them in the ratings, but contact our support team directly:
Web site: http://www.softmaker.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view the built-in help pages by opening the menu and then tapping on Tools > Help. Additional tips can be found at http://www.softmaker.com/english/tipsandroid_en.htm
Keywords: graphics, viewer, office, SoftMaker, Soft Maker, Microsoft Office, MS Office, alternative to QuickOffice, Documents to go, ThinkFree, Mobisystems, Officesuite, Polaris, Kingsoft
First update in a long time. Update for more modern screen resolutions.
Options to keep phone display on. Special vibration mode for phones which don't wake from sleep.
Handle back button.
Registered PresentiaFX users can show their stunning presentations on an Android Tablet using this PresentiaFX Player app
Build presentations quickly using the PresentiaFX creation software on your Desktop/Laptop (PC/Mac) and then sync them with your Tablet using this app.
Access any of your presentations by flicking through your library or searching for keywords/tags.
To purchase the PresentiaFX creation software on your PC or Mac visit www.presentiafx.com
Key PresentiaFX Benefits:
· Stunning standout presentations
· Control your company brand identity
· Synchronise presentations globally
· Consistent/compliant business messages
· Lock key content to prevent editing
· Monitor presentations being made by large sales teams
· Include rich media content and use 3D transitions
· Share presentations online
· Quick access to all slides/presentations
More than just another notetaker, PhatPad Lite turns practically any Android Tablet or a Smartphone into an advanced brainstorming tool by enabling users to draw, write, and type on the Android device, then instantly share ideas via email or sync their documents with Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, and Microsoft SkyDrive. PhatPad supports most Android Smartphones and Tablets and is especially useful on pen-enabled Android Tablets, such as Samsung Galaxy Note, HTC Jetstream and others.
PhatPad offers everything you need to express your ideas, enabling you to draw pictures, jot notes, or put a mixture of drawings, images, handwritten and typed text on a virtual scratch pad. PhatPad even takes objects you scribble and translates them to perfectly formed shapes. PhatPad even includes a fully featured Presentation mode similar to Apple Keynote or Microsoft PowerPoint, which lets users show off their notes to local collaborators.
Note: PhatPad Lite contains an advertisement banner, which can be disabled for $1.99 in the Settings view.
* Smooth-flowing digital ink technology which lets Android Tablet users scribble notes as if they are writing on real paper;
* The ability to combine drawing, handwritten text, images, and digital text on the same document page as well as voice notes to create media-rich content;
* An advanced Presentation mode, which supports a external monitor (if supported by the Android device) and allows recording and playing presentations by synchronizing document pages and voice;
* Voice notes - record, play, and use in presentation mode;
* PhatPad Document sharing using Dropbox, Box, Microsoft SkyDrive, or Google Drive synchronization, email, and direct access via WiFi or Blue Tooth (depending on the Android device);
* Scroll, Zoom, and variable page size
Presentation Timer Pro supports presentations up to 100 hours in length. Checkpoints may be specified at arbitrary times throughout your presentation to help you to mark time. At each checkpoint, the timer may be changed to an arbitrary color of your choosing. Additionally, the application can be configured to optionally beep and/or vibrate at each checkpoint to provide auditory and tactile feedback as time passes.
This application is both "free as in freedom" and "free as in beer". If you'd like to tinker with its source, it is publicly available here:
Presenting your business or hobbies on the internet is easier than you think. With SimpleDifferent you can create and maintain professional websites also from your Android device *. Build your own site quickly and effectively.
SimpleDifferent was designed to let you focus on your area of expertise. No technical or prior knowledge of building websites is necessary. You can get straight down to telling your story and organizing your content.
: : : The Simple Difference : : :
• Our intuitively designed App allows you to switch seamlessly between your Android tablet, iOS device and your computer(s) to work on your site.
• SimpleDifferent websites have Free Hosting, No Ads, and No code to learn.
• The App is also a coach, with built-in tips and guides to help you write for your readers and search engines.
• If you get stuck, we have fast and helpful support to answer all your questions.
: : : Features : : :
STARTER SITES ARE FREE
- Make websites of up to 7 Pages, with options for galleries, links, journal pages, a contact form, and regular web pages.
- Add photos, Flickr Images, YouTube videos, Facebook and Twitter like buttons, Google Maps …
- Simply publish your site regularly to keep it free.
- Up to 30 Pages - And no need to re-publish your site.
- ThemeDesigner - Create your own themes with our unique theme designer.
- Google Analytics - Statistics about your visitors.
- Integrate Paypal - The popular online payment solution.
- Multi-language sites - Translate your site and get the first year of your translated pro site free.
- Use your own domain - for example, www.yourdomain.com, with your SimpleDifferent site.
You lay out the images and descriptions and can make an explanatory material quickly.
- Simple interface for presentation board.
- 10 templates for vertical and horizontal images.
- Resize and move of images or text area with drag.
- Add and delete of images and text.
- Photos from album and camera within app.
- Change color and text size.
- Display a partial enlarged copy of the image to annotation.
- It's easily displayed a line from a key visual to a description image.
- Easy to edit layout of image and text.
- Output as image files.
* Presentation for interior design.
* For real estate agent.
* Presentation for architectural design.
* Presentation for products.
* For town guide with the map and photos.
And the explanatory material with photos!
* Create and save as many timers as you want from 0min to 99 min 59 sec
* Set time limits for color warnings to change the clock to green, yellow and red
* Timers can be configured to give audible and/or vibration alerts when crossing a time limit threshold -- but if you want a completely silent countdown, thats ok too.