deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
Simply download this app to your phone and follow the below download instructions for your computer. Once you've downloaded both the Swoosh Phone and Laptop apps you're ready to start giving magical presentations. Once you've given a presentation with the Swoosh of your hand you won't want to go back to the musty old clicker that never works. No expensive added hardware needed ever again!
FAQ: http://www.getswoosh.com/faq. Please email email@example.com if you run into any problems and we'll make sure Swoosh works for you.
Note: Some 'Guest' Wi-Fi networks will not work (temporary)
Download the Swoosh desktop/laptop app:
• Windows: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-windows-1.0.0.zip
• OS X: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-osx-1.0.1.zip
• 1. Linux Users Only: Install Java by following the instructions at http://openjdk.java.net/install/. 2. Linux: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-desktop-1.2.0.zip
Giving a presentation
1. Make sure your phone and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Swoosh laptop application, Swoosh should appear in the notification bar on the top (OS X)/bottom (Windows) of the screen.
• Linux Users Only: To launch the application navigate to the 'bin' folder of the laptop app you downloaded earlier and execute the file named 'swoosh-desktop'.
3. Open your favorite presentation (via Prezi, Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF Viewer, etc.) on your laptop.
4. Open the Swoosh app on your Android device. Your devices should find each other automatically and you should see your computer's name listed in the Android app. Tap the name and you're ready to present.
5. Navigate through the slides/pages of your presentation by swiping your hand at least 12" (30cm) above your phone's screen, going from left to right to advance to the next slide, and right to left to go to the previous slide.
--- This is a companion app. Enjoy Prezi’s full creative power at prezi.com ---
Always on the move? Then you need Prezi for Android. Prezi’s Android app lets you view and show all your prezis whenever and wherever you want, even remotely. Present live to your colleagues across town or across the world, or follow along with their presentations, no matter where you happen to be. When you’re traveling to a big pitch or meeting, why not use the transit time to run through your presentation? When you arrive, connect with Chromecast and present on the big screen. And finally, on the way home, let’s say the guy sitting next to you turns out to be a killer prospect. With Prezi for Android, you’ll always have the situation, and your audience, in hand.
Practice or present on the go
* Access and view your entire online prezi collection
* Practice and rehearse any presentation, wherever you are
* Pitch or present at a moment’s notice
* Watch and present prezis remotely.
* Easily share your prezis via email or any chat app.
* View any prezi shared with you
* View any prezi you find online
* Offline access to recently used prezis.
* Intuitive touch gestures — pinch to zoom and drag to pan around your canvas
* Present on a large screen using Chromecast with supported devices.
* Create or edit your prezis online or on your desktop, then present them from your Android
* Your prezis look great — just like they do online or on your computer
Find inspiration, wherever you go:
* Cruise through some of our favorite prezis in the Explore section
* Check your coworkers’ shared prezis from the comfort of your couch
What’s so great about Prezi
Prezi makes you a better presenter
* Create more engaging, effective, and memorable presentations
* Break free of boring and constraining slides
* Zoom into any detail or pull out to show the big picture
* Follow your predefined path, or move around as you wish
Engage, surprise, and delight your audience
* Turn your presentation into a story they’ll want to follow
* Pitch a big idea
* Pitch your new business
* Present a new strategy
* Present the latest reports
* Showcase your talents
* Present your portfolio
* Win new clients
* Make the sale
Prezi is available for:
Desktop: Windows, Mac and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone, iPad
Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and Hungarian.
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android tablet. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?Linkid=519111.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• Android tablet with a screen size of 7 inches or larger
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X)
• ARM based processor
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on tablets with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Here's what you can do with Presentain:
- Broadcast slides in real time to the audience
- Allow audience to send you questions and you decide what to answer and when
- Let your audience follow your social media accounts with just one tap - you'll get 10x social media following!
- Capture 5-20x more potential business leads from the audience. Proven!
Best of all Presentain records your presentation and you can post it online with one tap where your online audience grows exponentially and you get
- more social mentions
- more followers
- more potential business leads or speaking requests.
Your audience awaits for a richer experience! It's the next cool!
For more information please visit: http://presentain.com
✩ Add text or draw annotations in your YouCam Snap documents quickly with just your finger or a stylus.
◆◇◆ Scan and Digitize Your Photos, Notes, Presentation and More!! ◆◇◆
✩ Automatically de-skew, straighten and enhance images
✩ Output to PDF for FREE! (Previously required in-app purchase)
✩ For Work – capture presentations, meeting notes on whiteboards
✩ For School – capture notes, whiteboards in your class
✩ For Family – digitize your old photos and albums
✩ For Travel – capture a metro map, hiking trail, train timetable on your trip
✩ For Fun – capture whatever fun posters and signs you see, share instantly
✩ Easily Organize - View and organize images in YouCam Snap albums
✩ Output multiple images as one PDF and share with your friends, family or colleagues
CyberLink’s YouCam Snap (formerly known as YouSnap) is a quick and easy app to capture the important information you want to keep. It automatically de-skews and enhances image quality for clean and crisp results. Ideal for capturing meeting presentations, notes on whiteboards, business cards, maps or information posters from the places you visit and want to remember. You can save the images in PDF or JPEG, share them via email or post to Facebook.
The powerful camera app for your Android phone and tablet intelligently isolates, and precisely selects, the important areas in your photos, then instantly corrects the perspective and enhances image quality for clear, legible results.
◆◇◆ Capture live presentation slides and turn them into PDFs ◆◇◆
Turning live presentation screens or keynotes into clear PDF documents is easy with YouCam Snap’s intelligent edge correction and image enhancement technology. Photos of presentation screens are isolated, selected, and then straightened and enhanced for a clean high-quality result. Multiple photos can be saved in a single PDF document.
◆◇◆ Snap and save meeting, classes and whiteboard notes ◆◇◆
YouCam Snap is the perfect way to save whiteboard notes from meetings, classes and brainstorming sessions. Just snap a photo of the notes you want to archive and YouCam Snap will correct perspective and lighting problems leaving you with a clear set of meeting notes to refer to, or share with colleagues or classmates via email, directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitize your old photos and albums ◆◇◆
Make sure your precious memories are with you forever. With YouCam Snap you can digitize your old family photos you find lying around the house, or even digitally backup entire photo albums, all without a scanner! You can keep these memories with you on your phone or tablet, share them with relatives via email with family, or even post them on Facebook directly from the app.
◆◇◆ Digitally archive documents ◆◇◆
Digitizing product brochures, pages of books or handouts, or even contracts, is a lot easier than carrying them all around in hardcopy form for students and professionals. YouCam Snap helps you store all your important info in digital form on your Android phone or tablet to make learning and working easier.
◆◇◆ Capture and digitize ◆◇◆
A great way to capture information boards at different locations you have visited, directional maps, hotel cards, travel articles, or other important while you’re on the move. Digitize handwritten notes, receipts, invoices, business cards … etc.
◆◇◆ In-app Purchase ◆◇◆
In-app purchase available for
✩ Removing advertisement
✩ Removing watermark on output PDF files
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Free account holders can share documents with up to six pages. An in-app purchase is available to remove this limit.
Use MightyMeeting today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
Presentation Timer Pro supports presentations up to 100 hours in length. Checkpoints may be specified at arbitrary times throughout your presentation to help you to mark time. At each checkpoint, the timer may be changed to an arbitrary color of your choosing. Additionally, the application can be configured to optionally beep and/or vibrate at each checkpoint to provide auditory and tactile feedback as time passes.
This application is both "free as in freedom" and "free as in beer". If you'd like to tinker with its source, it is publicly available here:
1. YouTube playback by tapping YouTube thumbnail
2. Fullscreen note viewer by tap/holding note (single tap to exit)
Workaround on slides loading problem due to log in timeout:
1. Go to Setting and logout
2. Log back in and reconnect
de Mobo Slides uses the user’s smartphone as a presentation remote for Google Drive Presentations and Spreadsheets. Slides show up on the phone along with the speaker notes while the presentation is displayed on the TV screen. That way, the user will not have to look back at the screen which diverts attention from the audience. The app includes a timer as well as multiple between-page/in-page transitions to choose from .
Google login is required for Google Drive Slides file/speaker notes' retrieval.
Two ways to connect:
* Connect to your Computer
1. Open www.demobo.com/slides in a Chrome browser on your computer.
2. Make sure the app and the computer are using the same WIFI.
3. Enter the code provided by the mobile app on the site.
* Connect to your TV via MHL cable
Example spreadsheet files:
Done training? Presentation Hero is still with you. Set the timer, put it in your pocket, and Presentation Hero will vibrate to keep you on time. Speak with confidence knowing you don’t have to worry about mistiming your presentation.
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
Registered PresentiaFX users can show their stunning presentations on an Android Tablet using this PresentiaFX Player app
Build presentations quickly using the PresentiaFX creation software on your Desktop/Laptop (PC/Mac) and then sync them with your Tablet using this app.
Access any of your presentations by flicking through your library or searching for keywords/tags.
To purchase the PresentiaFX creation software on your PC or Mac visit www.presentiafx.com
Key PresentiaFX Benefits:
· Stunning standout presentations
· Control your company brand identity
· Synchronise presentations globally
· Consistent/compliant business messages
· Lock key content to prevent editing
· Monitor presentations being made by large sales teams
· Include rich media content and use 3D transitions
· Share presentations online
· Quick access to all slides/presentations