--- This is a companion app. Enjoy Prezi’s full creative power at prezi.com ---
Always on the move? Then you need Prezi for Android. Prezi’s Android app lets you view and show all your prezis whenever and wherever you want, even remotely. Present live to your colleagues across town or across the world, or follow along with their presentations, no matter where you happen to be. When you’re traveling to a big pitch or meeting, why not use the transit time to run through your presentation? When you arrive, connect with Chromecast and present on the big screen. And finally, on the way home, let’s say the guy sitting next to you turns out to be a killer prospect. With Prezi for Android, you’ll always have the situation, and your audience, in hand.
Practice or present on the go
* Access and view your entire online prezi collection
* Practice and rehearse any presentation, wherever you are
* Pitch or present at a moment’s notice
* Watch and present prezis remotely.
* Easily share your prezis via email or any chat app.
* View any prezi shared with you
* View any prezi you find online
* Offline access to recently used prezis.
* Intuitive touch gestures — pinch to zoom and drag to pan around your canvas
* Present on a large screen using Chromecast with supported devices.
* Create or edit your prezis online or on your desktop, then present them from your Android
* Your prezis look great — just like they do online or on your computer
Find inspiration, wherever you go:
* Cruise through some of our favorite prezis in the Explore section
* Check your coworkers’ shared prezis from the comfort of your couch
What’s so great about Prezi
Prezi makes you a better presenter
* Create more engaging, effective, and memorable presentations
* Break free of boring and constraining slides
* Zoom into any detail or pull out to show the big picture
* Follow your predefined path, or move around as you wish
Engage, surprise, and delight your audience
* Turn your presentation into a story they’ll want to follow
* Pitch a big idea
* Pitch your new business
* Present a new strategy
* Present the latest reports
* Showcase your talents
* Present your portfolio
* Win new clients
* Make the sale
Prezi is available for:
Desktop: Windows, Mac and Web
Mobile: Android, iPhone, iPad
Language support for English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and Hungarian.
Simply download this app to your phone and follow the below download instructions for your computer. Once you've downloaded both the Swoosh Phone and Laptop apps you're ready to start giving magical presentations. Once you've given a presentation with the Swoosh of your hand you won't want to go back to the musty old clicker that never works. No expensive added hardware needed ever again!
FAQ: http://www.getswoosh.com/faq. Please email email@example.com if you run into any problems and we'll make sure Swoosh works for you.
Note: Some 'Guest' Wi-Fi networks will not work (temporary)
Download the Swoosh desktop/laptop app:
• Windows: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-windows-1.1.0.zip
• OS X: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-osx-1.0.1.zip
• 1. Linux Users Only: Install Java by following the instructions at http://openjdk.java.net/install/. 2. Linux: http://dl.onthego.io/apps/swoosh/swoosh-desktop-1.2.0.zip
Giving a presentation
1. Make sure your phone and computer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Swoosh laptop application, Swoosh should appear in the notification bar on the top (OS X)/bottom (Windows) of the screen.
• Linux Users Only: To launch the application navigate to the 'bin' folder of the laptop app you downloaded earlier and execute the file named 'swoosh-desktop'.
3. Open your favorite presentation (via Prezi, Powerpoint, Keynote, PDF Viewer, etc.) on your laptop.
4. Open the Swoosh app on your Android device. Your devices should find each other automatically and you should see your computer's name listed in the Android app. Tap the name and you're ready to present.
5. Navigate through the slides/pages of your presentation by swiping your hand at least 12" (30cm) above your phone's screen, going from left to right to advance to the next slide, and right to left to go to the previous slide.
Here's what you can do with Presentain:
- Broadcast slides in real time to the audience
- Allow audience to send you questions and you decide what to answer and when
- Let your audience follow your social media accounts with just one tap - you'll get 10x social media following!
- Capture 5-20x more potential business leads from the audience. Proven!
Best of all Presentain records your presentation and you can post it online with one tap where your online audience grows exponentially and you get
- more social mentions
- more followers
- more potential business leads or speaking requests.
Your audience awaits for a richer experience! It's the next cool!
For more information please visit: http://presentain.com
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
PowerPoint presentations look better than ever on your Android devices. When you edit or create presentations, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
The free PowerPoint app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing documents on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full PowerPoint experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
• Images, embedded video, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
• PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your computer.
• When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
• View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, Dropbox, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint knows what presentations you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
• Print PowerPoint presentations.
• Open file types like ppt and pptx.
Create and edit with confidence
• When you edit a presentation, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
• Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
• Simply share your work with others by emailing the presentation or a hyperlink.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
• It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
• The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Personal, Office 365 Home, Office 365 Solo, Office 365 Service, Office 365 University, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4, Office 365 Government E3 and E4, Office 365 Education E3 and E4, Office 365 Nonprofit E3, Office 365 ProPlus, Office 365 ProPlus for Students, Office 365 ProPlus for Faculty, Office 365 trial subscriptions.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
It performs not only exploration and play of the different document, video and image file stored on a PC and USB but also a function of wireless mouse that can move mouse pointer freely and the navigation of page of presentation document.
Presentation Timer Pro supports presentations up to 100 hours in length. Checkpoints may be specified at arbitrary times throughout your presentation to help you to mark time. At each checkpoint, the timer may be changed to an arbitrary color of your choosing. Additionally, the application can be configured to optionally beep and/or vibrate at each checkpoint to provide auditory and tactile feedback as time passes.
This application is both "free as in freedom" and "free as in beer". If you'd like to tinker with its source, it is publicly available here:
A detailed description of the prerequisites and a step-by-step user guide is available here: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Impress/RemoteHowTo
LibreOffice is the power-packed free, libre and open source personal productivity suite for Windows, Mac and GNU/Linux, that gives you six feature-rich applications for all your document production and data processing needs: Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base. Support and documentation is free from our large, dedicated community of users, contributors and developers.
Download LibreOffice from http://www.libreoffice.org/download/
LibreOffice, and the LibreOffice Impress Remote, is community-driven and developed software which is a project of the governing charitable organization, The Document Foundation.
This software is developed by users, just like you, who believe in the principles of free software and in sharing their work with the world in a non-restrictive way. Meet us at
PowerPoint presentations and PDF documents can be stored in your private and secure online content repository, downloaded to your Android tablet, and opened anywhere, even when your device is not connected to the Internet.
You can quickly switch between presentations or jump to any slide in a presentation. You can annotate slides with drawings. You can also create an interactive whiteboard and use it to draw diagrams or write mathematical equations.
Documents and drawings can be shared with an unlimited number of people in online meetings.
A meeting attendee can join via tablet, phone, or any other device with a web browser. Online sharing works over 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi networks.
At the end of a meeting, you can email slides, annotations, and drawings as a PDF document.
Here are just a few ways to use MightyMeeting:
-Open a sales presentation and share it with a prospect locally or remotely
-Take turns presenting slides and drawings in a team meeting
-Brainstorm on product design ideas by drawing on a shared whiteboard
-Control slides remotely and share the whiteboard in a boardroom meeting
-Share mathematical formulas and diagrams with fellow researchers
-Teach a class remotely and share slides and drawings with your students
MightyMeeting is a free service. Free account holders can share documents with up to six pages. An in-app purchase is available to remove this limit.
Use MightyMeeting today to engage your audience and transform a one-way presentation into a collaborative experience. Make Every Meeting a Mighty Meeting.
See where you are at a glance, no confusing text to distract you and the clearest, simplest display to read.
Store multiple presentations for quick recall - just tap on the title.
Each talk can have multiple sections, each with their own timing. Add and remove sections with a long press.
Easy editing of times. Simply tap a section and drag the time up and down.
Whether it's a lecture or just a short talk, timing is everything - Swan keeps you on track.
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
Worried about your presentation at work or school tomorrow?
The job interview coming up?
Want to record a song as you view the lyrics or sheet music?
Self Presentation is the answer.
With Self Presentation, you can record your voice over your Powerpoint, PDF or photo presentations to practice. After recording, you can play it back to help you become your very best.
** Key Features **
1. Simple functions and straightforward interface.
2. Import Powerpoint PPT and PDF presentation files.
3. Take pictures or import from the Camera Roll as a presentation reference.
4. Record multiple times on a presentation file for repeated practice. The more often you practice speaking aloud, the more natural and confident you’ll become!
5. Start recording at the slide of your choice.
6. Move the progress bar on a recorded slide to playback and listen to that section.
7. The slide number and timer display are useful for pacing and timing during practice.
8. Set a time limit for the presentation recording, as well as a “time’s almost up” alarm.
9. View and practice your presentation anytime, anywhere without a computer.
** Self Presentation is perfect for... **
1. Practicing your presentation! Practice your presentation realistically as if you were in front of a real audience, using the same PPT/PDF presentation file.
2. Rehearsing music! Record yourself singing or playing a musical instrument. Take a photo of the sheet music or lyrics and add them into the app to rehearse.
3. When you just want to check what you sound like to others! Record and playback your voice without a presentation file.
Not sure how to add PDF/PPT presentation files? No worries, there’s an easy-to-follow guide in the app. =)
**Future Update Plans**
Support landscape (horizontal) display mode.
Done training? Presentation Hero is still with you. Set the timer, put it in your pocket, and Presentation Hero will vibrate to keep you on time. Speak with confidence knowing you don’t have to worry about mistiming your presentation.
The Remote Control Collection is a compilation of remotes, which you can use to wirelessly control your Windows PC. The unified remotes enable you to control the PC beyond mouse and keyboard!
What others say:
Very responsive and very convenient to use
Solid application with brilliant simplicity
There are many remotes out there, this one is on another level
Setting up this app is a no-brainer
Top app for controlling your PC
Included remote controls are:
-Live Screen (Pro)
-Media Player (Pro)
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Live Screen Remote
See your PC's screen live right on your Android device and control the mouse in real time.
Control the media player of your choice! Supported are Windows Media Player, iTunes, VLC, Media Monkey, Songbird and more.
Control your slideshows directly from your smartphone! The screen of your PC will be transmitted to your smartphone in real time! That works with Powerpoint, Impress and Adobe Reader, Windows Media Center and more.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
Android Wear Support
You can now control your PC directly from your wrist! Super handy for presentations or controlling a media player.
The Remote Control Server is open source and can be used to control any device in your network. You can use this app to control all your internet of things (IOT) ready devices - like Arduino, Raspberry Pi and so on.
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
Being the most accurate requires removing friction. That means zero-click updates by utilizing smartphones your users are already carrying to keep your board up to date. For those without a smartphone, we automatically compile a list of recently used statuses to provide one-click updates.
Removing friction also means being wherever your users are. No electronic in/out board software supports more platforms, more options for updating your status, or is as easy to use as Simple In/Out. Whether you're on the road with your phone, at your desk with your computer or anywhere in between: Simple In/Out is there.
Simple In/Out offers many great features.
* Quickly glance at the status board to see who’s in or out.
* Use GeoFences to automatically update your status when you arrive at or leave a location.
* Push Notifications. Available for admin users on eligible plans. User settings allow access to all users via website.
* Receive a local notification each time your own status is automatically updated.
* Add/Remove/Edit GeoFences right on your device.
* iBeacons. Use the FrontDesk app to check in with iBeacons. (For devices with Bluetooth LE only)
* Customize your status messages.
* Choose a custom status from the Quick Picks.
* Organize users into custom groups.
* Get in touch with colleagues. Each user’s profile handily displays their contact information.
* Email, Call, or Text another user from the app.
* Add/delete/edit users from the app (admins only).
* Update another user’s status (admins only).
* Special characters and multiple languages are supported.
* Unlimited customer support is available via email.
* We respect your privacy; no location information is saved or transmitted.
Many of our new features are a result of customer suggestions and the more people there are that want a particular feature, the more likely we are to implement it. So please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any suggestions you might have.
Don’t have an account? You can sign up for a FREE 45 day trial before committing to a monthly subscription plan. Grab a couple of colleagues and take it for a test drive!
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator