Sketch! allows you to create amazing sketches by using a photo or picture from the device as a stencil using S-Pen functionality. The transparency of the original photo can be adjusted, and you can easily select colours from it to quickly create professional looking sketches.
Sketches can then be exported to video (a .avi is created). After you have drawn the sketch, the sketching process (animation) can be recorded directly to a HD video file, enabling instant sharing to YouTube, or any other application installed on the device which allows sharing.
A sketch book is also featured, allowing you to "flip" through your sketches in full screen mode.
- Multiple brushes supported
- Eraser, Undo, Redo, Background colour chooser
- Colour picker
- Preview Animation
- Export Animation
You can share the final sketch, as well as the video (sketching process)!
An example exported sketch can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyxfvXgQD1Y
- This is used to save sketches
- To use the camera
You don't need to draw lines, resize blocks or choose better position for them. Program will do it for you. Just pick a block you want, put it in your flowchart and fill it with content. Much faster, isn't it?
First block would be added automatically after choosing his type. To add another block, you should select block's position by tapping one of "add" points.
Editor can save flowcharts to XML files and PNG images.
Lite version restrictions:
1) Advertising banner
2) Opening and saving XML files are not available
3) Internet connection required
NodeScape is a diagram-creation and brainstorming tool that:
* Facilitates efficient capture of ideas into diagram form on portable devices.
* Provides a fluid, touch-optimized interface designed to enable precision without a stylus or grid even on small devices.
* Allows quick brainstorming while keeping out of the way of your thought process. Once your ideas are captured, you can clarify them with logical grouping and aesthetic adjustments.
* Maximizes the amount of screen space available for drawing your diagrams.
1. Fast creation of many diagram types: block, flowcharts, data flow, mindmaps, org charts, logic, fsm, venn, etc...
2. Style-based formatting allows you to organize the aesthetics of your diagrams separate from the content.
3. Highly configurable user interface, since fingers and screens come in all shapes and sizes
4. Powerful snapping makes it easy to align objects and connections without being constrained to a grid.
5. Numerous accelerators speed up your workflow so you can get ideas down before you forget them.
6. Adaptive frames add visual organization to diagrams and can grow and shrink automatically even while you work.
7. Flexible connection points can connect anywhere (not just at predetermined points or grid points) allowing any number of connections between any set of blocks.
8. Customizable style-presets allow you to start working as soon as an idea pops up. Create your own presets to keep your diagram's looking consistent.
9. Render your diagrams to images for inclusion in documents, presentations, and more.
10. Built-in help screens get new users up to speed quickly and remain available as a reference.
11. Your data belongs to you so diagrams are stored as plain files! Share, organize, and backup you're work using any file manager without cumbersome import/export procedures.
12. Using a mouse/keyboard? Zoom with the mouse wheel (HoneyComb 3.0+) and get instant menus with right-click (ICS 4.0+).
NOTE: NodeScape is still under heavy development. If you find bugs/glitches or have thoughts on improvement, feel free to submit them through the app's help page.
MAJOR UPDATES: Sometimes major updates can also introduce new bugs/crashes on certain device configurations. If this happens to you, you can get/use the previous version at the bottom of the app website's front-page (provided below) until it is fixed.
The free release is fully functional and there are no limits on number of drawings or drawing complexity, etc.; however, it is ad-supported and puts an unobtrusive watermark on smaller exported images and a slightly more obtrusive watermark on larger exported images.
A Pro version is available which:
- removes the ads and watermarks.
- Supports SVG/DOT/GraphML/MM Export
If you like NodeScape, please consider supporting development by purchasing the pro version!
Write External Storage -- Needed to save files
Internet and Access Network State -- Ads
For more information, visit the website at http://diagram.nerdsofparadise.com/m
ClickCharts Free Dataflow and Diagram app includes flow and data templates to get you started. Choose from a variety of flow symbols to help you visualize your diagrams. Dataflow organizing and diagrams are a great way to see opportunities in making any task more efficient.
ClickCharts Free Diagram and Flow creator helps troubleshoot and improve any data process. This app is also a great way to save and share dataflow information. ClickCharts Free features data diagrams, process maps, flow paths and diagram maps.
ClickCharts Free Diagram and Flowchart App will keep your data flow efficient and organized. Look no further for the perfect diagram and dataflow app.
Allows adding common shapes used in flow charts to a grid. These shapes can then be connected with edges.
All nodes and edges can be labeled.
Supports zooming and panning around the chart for different views.
Allows for saving and loading of multiple charts.
Visit www.drawexpress.com for more details.
What can you can draw with DrawExpress?
Software UML and Network Designs:
- Use case Diagram
- Sequence Diagram
- Class Diagram
- State Diagram
- ER Diagram
- Data Flow Diagram
- Network Diagram
Business Processes and Mind Maps:
- Organization Chart
- Process Flow
- Mind map
- Feature List
- Decision Tree
- Visual Notes
It's easier than it sounds and actions speak louder than words. Watch our tutorial video on www.drawexpress.com to see how easy it is to use our diagramming tool.
Also check out the tutorial slides on our website www.drawexpress.com.
NOTE: DrawExpress can be exported to PNG, SVG, and DE (DrawExpress) format and share with Dropbox and Email.
NOTE: DrawExpress for Apple appstore is available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/drawexpress-diagram/id687490743
When you think of something you need to remember later, the sooner it's written down the better. Sketch Note Widget is the perfect app to capture those things you don't want to forget.
Draw the way you like. Pick your favorite colors for your pencil and notepad and choose your pencil size.
So easy it's awesome. Add the widget to your home screen, then tap on it to bring up the sketch pad. The sketch pad is designed to be simple, fast, and elegant, letting you focus on getting your ideas down.
• Connect your Equil Smartpen for a realistic digital version of what you draw on paper, with 600 levels of pressure sensitivity
• Choose from a collection of brushes and colors
• Import photos, video, maps and audio
• Add shapes and lines
• Work in layers to overlay ideas
• Reorder, duplicate, resize and adjust opacity for each layer
• Sync your devices (Android and iOS) using Dropbox
• Export to PSD (Photoshop File Format)
• Share through email or post to Facebook and Twitter
Lekh Diagram can be used to make diagrams, flow chart, organizational chart, business process diagram, venn diagram, mind maps and any kind of illustrations.
Lekh Diagram’s powerful and unique shape recognition engine can recognize various shapes and connections. Draw shapes and connections by dragging your finger on touch screen and the Lekh Diagram will recognize drawing and will convert them magically into beautiful shapes.
Once a shape is drawn, it can be modified and customized. Use standard pinch-zoom gesture to zoom shapes. The Lekh Diagram’s unique vertex handle will allows you to precisely move vertices and control points of shapes.
The Lekh Diagram can recognize drawing connections between shapes. Draw two shapes and connect then whatever way you want simply by drawing the connection.
For very highly customizable drawing, the Lekh Diagram supports bezier curves. It can recognize bezier curve drawing and it also allows you to move the control points precisely.
The Lekh Diagram can recognize drawing and erasing of arrow at the end of line, curve, and open polylines.
And finally you can export and share your drawing in various formats. Supported formats are jpg, png, svg and lekh.
• Shape recognitions: line, polyline, bezier curve, triangle, rectangle, parallelogram, polygon, circle, ellipse, star, arrows
• Convert a drawn shapes into more regular shapes by tapping a button on selection rectangle. Using that you can get perfect square, rounded rectangle, rounded square, equilateral triangles etc
• Add text on closed shapes by double tapping on the shape
• Add free floating text anywhere by double tapping anywhere on canvas
• Add text on connection lines by double tapping on connection line
• Zoom drawing canvas by pinch to zoom gesture
• Landscape and portrait mode support
• Change the stroke width and color
• Change closed shape fill color
• Change font and color of text
• Insert image into diagram from Image Gallery
• Various kind of connections
• Can make duplicate of shape or delete already drawn shape
• Undo Redo support
• Select, move, scale, rotate shapes
• Export diagrams via all available sharing apps e.g. email, Dropbox etc
• Import diagrams from Dropbox
• Export formats: JPG, PNG, SVG, LEKH
This is ad supported free version. To remove ad, one time payment is requirement via in-app billing.
We appreciate every feedback we receive. Your constant interest and improvement ideas keep the updates coming.
Check out http://www.avabodh.com/lekh for more info.
Visit our youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/avabodh02 for video demos.
Use the sketching app to edit/overwrite new or existing photographs of the object you are measuring. You can also select a photo from the image gallery on the device (e.g. of an existing plan). With this functionality, you have an ideal tool to record your daily work with your Leica DISTO™ device.
Create as many sketches as needed and add titles to them, making it easier to apply the measuring results after returning to your office. You can also email sketches directly from the job site to the office for further processing. This increases your productivity, saving you time and money.
The following Leica DISTO™ devices are supported:
Leica DISTO™ plus
Leica DISTO™ A6
Leica DISTO™ D8
Leica DISTO™ D3aBT
Leica DISTO™ D330i
Leica DISTO™ D510 (Android 4.3, Bluetooth 4)
Leica DISTO™ D810 touch (Android 4.3, Bluetooth 4)
Please note: this program only runs properly on Android devices version 4.0.0 or higher with Bluetooth 2.1 Serial Port Profile (SPP). Due to the vast amount of existing Android devices, not all can be tested. Successful results were achieved by using the Motorola Razr, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or with the Google Nexus 4 and Nexus 7.
This new version also runs via Bluetooth Smart (Low Energy) which is supported by Android 4.3 on smartphones and tablets with Bluetooth 4.0. Tested devices are Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 4 and Nexus 7 together with Leica DISTO™ D510 and D810 touch.
leica geosystems disto transfer sketch
We're flairbytes from Braunschweig, Germany, and we develop Android Apps for you. We mean it: This App is completely free to use. No ads, no limitations, no intransparency. All we ask in return is that you spread the word and give us some feedback. We hope that you enjoy our work! Best regards, Kai Fontein & Björn Ebner
• Free, with no In-App purchases required
• Save your images to your phone or one-click to share them with friends/family on Facebook and other social media
• For kids and adults who love to draw, paint and doodle
• Perfectly designed to make drawing cartoons and Japanese style anime easy
• No annoying banner adverts!
Sketch O paint is an unique drawing application designed for Android smartphones and tablets.
Discover a set of intuitive painting brushes and create great art than you can share.
✓ Preset Brushes
✓ Ink wash brush
✓ Pressure sensitivite
✓ Full Screen work space
✓ Save sketches / ink painting to the Gallery on your device and share
✓ Ideal for artists , cartoonists & designers
Place elements - rectangles, diamonds, circles, text blocks to drawing area and customize it. Use free-hand tool for freehand sketching.
Ideal diagram tool to develop thoughts and ideas on the go. Portable alternative to Microsoft Visio or Dia on Android devices.
Pro version: Share diagram to others with Facebook, Picasa, or send ready diagram by email. Export diagrams to bitmap without watermarks. Export diagrams to SVG.
Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/101199379030001938893
OBS! Appen kan bara visa dina skolscheman ifall din skola publicerar sina scheman med hjälp av Nova Software vilket de flesta skolor gör.
En stor fördel med Mitt Schema är att den inte behöver en nätuppkoppling för att visa dina scheman. Man kan ladda ner dem när man har tillgång till en Wi-Fi nätverk och få dem sparade i mobilen om man nu inte vill att det ska kosta någonting.
Man behöver inte längre oroa sig för att skolan inte ska vara med i den listan som finns över skolorna. Mitt Schema ger möjligheten att lätt och smidigt lägga till sin egen skola i listan. Man får även chansen att skicka skolans namn till mig så att jag lägger till det i appens nästa version. Då behöver man alltså inte vänta tills appens nästa version släpps.
Appen behöver ditt personnummer för att visa dina personliga scheman ifall din skola ger ut sådana. Appen låter dig då lägga lösenord på Inställningar-sidan, så att ingen annan kommer åt dina personuppgifter.
Appen kan även påminna dig när det är dags att ladda ner schemana på nytt för att inte missa någonting. Tiden kan du bestämma själv.
Now you can also transfer your measurements directly into an Excel file. You can either generate this file on the Android device itself or you can download and open any Excel file previously used on another computer beforehand. The most common formulas from Excel are supported.
You are transfering the measurements in the currently active Excel cell. For navigation you can use the touchscreen of your Android device or the navigation keys on your Leica DISTO™.
The following Leica DISTO™ devices are supported:
Leica DISTO™ plus
Leica DISTO™ A6
Leica DISTO™ D8
Leica DISTO™ D3aBT
Leica DISTO™ D330i
Please note: this program only runs properly on Android devices version 2.3.3 or higher with Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP). Due to the vast amount of existing Android devices, not all can be tested. Successful results were achieved by using the Samsung Galaxy tablet computers (e.g. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusN) or the Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone.
For devices running on Android 4.3 or higher please use the DISTO™ transfer BLE which also supports the Bluetooth 4.0 interface.
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Snapdust automatically groups your photos by location, time and events to help you organize and navigate all your photos. You can optionally create your own albums as well.
Privately share your photos with your friends and contacts and allow them to contribute to your collections from anywhere (including emailing the photos to a shared album!).
Never worry about losing another photo - try it today!
Mindmaps is the definitive mindmapping and brainstorming application for your Android tablet.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
Two editing modes: Drag and drop from the shapes library or use simple and natural gestures to literally draw diagrams as naturally as if you were sketching on paper.
Full palette of control and formatting options to let you customize your diagrams and make them look exactly as you visualize them.
A large library of shapes that you can select and drop into the canvas (superb control over size)
Gesture mode allows you to draw common shapes with your fingers – these sketches are automatically converted to shapes
Build diagrams and graphs through connections – select a shape to see glue points, tap and drag any glue point to start drawing a connector, drop it on any other object to connect the two shapes
Insert labels and text in shapes
Select, move, rotate and scale proportionately
Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
Font library, font size, font colors and font alignment.
Different connection types with adjustable radius
Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock Shapes
Undo & Redo to allow you to make changes confidently
Zoom (pinch outwards to zoom out, inwards to zoom in)
Pan (drag screen with two fingers to pan screen)
Duplicate/delete/switch shape (long press to duplicate or delete a shape or replace it with an alternative shape in a snap)
In addition to the comprehensive library of pre-built components, you have the option to "sketch" your wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures and finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
Mockups.me lets you create wireframes of websites and apps on your tablet.
Design interactive wireframes and prototypes for websites and mobile apps with the convenience of simple touch gestures.
• Sketch website and mobile app wireframe layouts with simple finger strokes on your tablet's touchscreen.
• Insert interactive wireframe components from the component toolbox, including menus, tabs, accordions, and more, to quickly capture your design idea.
• If you are already using Balsamiq on your desktop, import your Balsamiq bmml files into your Android tablet with high-fidelity and edit them as you wish. You can export back to Balsamiq or as images/PDF once you are done.