The first in the ‘When I Grow Up’ series of apps, the story revolves around a father’s answers to his child’s big questions about the future. The answers are imaginative and expansive - anything is possible. If you can dream it, you can do it!
What Will I Be? is full of funny animations and interactivity, including a ‘find-the-dog’ element throughout. You even get to choose whether the story’s main character is a boy or girl and unlock a bonus game that children will love!
• 19 pages of rhyming, age-appropriate text.
• Simple interface for young children’s ease of use.
• Interactivity on almost every page – things to move and noises to make.
• Original music, SFX and narration by Brian Blessed throughout.
• Optimised for retina display.
• Surprising animations that will delight young readers.
• Find the Westie dog hidden in the story to unlock a bonus game!
• Lots of humour that everyone will enjoy – mums and dads included.
THINGS TO TRY
• Activate the X-ray machine and see what’s inside the dad!
• Make the seagull poop - mind you don’t poop on someone’s head!
• Make the airplane zoom off the screen!
• Throw the enormous pie up in the air (and hope it comes back down!)
• Make the character hurdle the broom (mind the snail though!)
• Touch the alien space ship and see it hurtle away in fright.
• Play the bonus game – a card-turning memory game to keep you on your toes!
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
5 Stars - CTR Editor's Choice Award
5 Stars - Famigo.com 'We thought the app was perfect'
5 Stars - Theiphonemom.com
Editor's Favourite Badge - Appysmarts
Please write a review below – we really appreciate your feedback.
STAY UPDATED on our future titles by visiting our site: www.digitalleaf.co.uk
Follow us on Twitter @digitalleafuk
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/digitalleafuk
For technical help email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended ages: 4-7