Super Grid Run is a fast-paced, simple to pick-up but hard to put-down multi-platform retro action game inspired by Temple Run and Super Hexagon where you must avoid everything coming at you for as long as you can whilst the speed relentlessly increases testing your twitch-gaming skills to the limit!
• 3 Difficulty Levels from Easy to Insane!
• Global Cross-platform High Scores
• Amazing Chiptune Music from the talented Garry Lee! http://www.sycamoredrive.co.uk/
• New Future Game Modes Coming Soon!
-- REVIEWS --
The Droid Guy- "If you are looking for some high intensity retro action then check out Super Grid Run."
Android Central - "Super Grid Run is another retro-style game worth your time"
Android Apps - "Super Grid Run is a fine example of a great quick-play game complete with retro graphics and chip tunes"
Droid Gamer - "Retro-style endless racer Super Grid Run races onto Google Play"
• “The best twitchy evasion game I've played since Super Hexagon.” - IndieGameEnthusiast
• “...One of those infuriatingly brilliant games like Super Hexagon and Pivvot.” - Pocket Gamer
• “...It's kind of like if you crossed Super Hexagon with the Death Star run from the first Star Wars and add in a splash of Tron.” - TheSixthAxis
• “...It's techno beat and visuals will likely arrive as a delight to most.” - 148Apps
• TouchArcade Game of the Week Nominee (December 19th 2013)
BEAT DRIFT is a pure action game that will test your reflexes and hone your skills. Feel the beat. Drift with the music. Push the limits to survive.
• Addictive, short-burst gameplay (60 seconds or less).
• Smooth and simple finely tuned controls.
• Trance-like music and visuals.
• Feeling of progress and skill improvement.
• Increasingly challenging gameplay.
• Multiple difficulty levels.
• Procedurally generated levels.
• Universal support.
• No in-app purchases.
• Online leaderboards.
Having conquered the Asian underworld, Don now has his sights set on European domination. In his way are the bosses of the existing European underworld and all law enforcement agencies.
Play the role of Don in the official spine tingling action adventure game inspired from the sequel to the mega-hit Bollywood Movie Don, starring Shah Rukh Khan!
Dive right into the action in this Full version game with challenging Turret sequences, explosions galore and much more!
Fans of Shah Rukh Khan and the Don series please visit www.don2thegame.com or follow us on Twitter (http://twitter.com/Gameshastra_) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gameshastra/115106765167962) for more information.
*********** IMPORTANT **********
Recommended device requirements:
1. Device screen resolution should be 480*800 or more.
2. Processor speed should be 1GHz or more.
3. Device RAM should be 512MB or more.
Android Market has a super short 15 minute window to make returns, so please check for our game soon after purchasing.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Be faster and smarter than the other players and unlock new useful items! Challenge your friends on facebook and show everyone who is the fastest!
★ A lots of items & powerups to unlock!
★ Facebook highscores with your friends
★ Worldwide highscores
★ Many achievements & coins
★ Simple addictive gameplay on a hexagon field
Tags: fast, super addictive, hexagon, colors, coins, speed, ninja, race
The Arcade mode is amazing, TRY IT!
We will keep improving our game, more features are coming soon.
Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Charming Piano Sound Effect!!!
No weird shoes or sharks
Full English & Chinese Support (more languages are coming soon)
Google Play Services Support
Social Share Support
Watch your step, DON'T TAP THE WHITE TILE. This is the only rule in this additive game.
Is it easy? Everyone can handle it, but not everyone can do well. What about you?
There are three modes in the game:
-Classic mode, reach the target as soon as possible.
-Arcade mode, try your best to tap the black tiles as many as you can, no time limited.
-Zen mode, try your best to tap the black tiles as many as you can in 30 seconds.
Have it and have fun! Thanks.
- "a brilliant, twitchy arcade masterpiece that pulsates with originality and heart" - Pocket Gamer
- "a massively unique take on the endless runner genre" - Gamezebo
- "You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else." - Albert Einstein
Quantum jump from Planck to Planck as you build up speed inside an enormous particle accelerator and generate high-energy collisions to discover strange new particles. Use precise timing and fast reflexes to navigate a hazardous subatomic world where floors and ceilings don't exist. Will you be fast enough to find the elusive Boson X?
This game contains no in-app purchases, superfluous power-ups, coins or XP systems - just deadly serious scientific research.
WARNING: Some sections of this game contain flashing lights which may cause an adverse reaction in some users.
In oO you control a ball as it moves around the circumference of interconnected circles; tapping the screen shifts you from the interior to the exterior and vice versa.
- Psychedelic eighties sci-fi world
- With awesome ambient music
If you liked "Duet", "Pivvot" or "Super Hexagon" you should enjoy this one.
Made by @targaciej
Music by @WasiakWojciech
"Just as it is supposed to be. This game is a minimalistic masterpiece. Flappy bird difficulty done right." 5/5
"I love it and hate it at the same time, but I just can't put it down." 5/5
"Great app. I like the waffles tho...." 5/5
- Very simple plot.
- Simple graphics: only black and white, lines and circles.
- Simple music: one melody, one instrument.
- Simple gameplay: just tap the screen to jump and evade the falling stuff.
Online highscore feature is not finished yet so you could write your score in comments. I've got 1992. :)
Suggestions and improvement ideas are welcome!
Dodge the walls guided by beats, blips, and 8 bit sound effects. Make it through the finish line while collecting gems and switching switches and aim for that Perfect Run!
No high scores, no time limits, no lives....
Just the thrill of unlocking next level.
It'll be very much appreciated
*****Now with Google Play Game Services leaderboards and achievements!*****
Follow Billy as he tries to find redemption from his uncertain past. Chase your destiny on the high seas and embark on a heroic quest for glory and gills.
* Hours of gameplay across the continents including a never-ending Infinite arcade world.
* Dozens of unlockables, weapons and items including popular fishing gear like the Most Expensive Hairdryer In The World and A Bowling Ball.
* Fish that become hats.
* No IAP - buy the game, play the game. No additional costs, no hidden fees. Even the hats are IAP-free.
* Fish that become hats.
Based on Vlambeer's popular 2010 original, Ridiculous Fishing was lovingly handcrafted over the course of two years by Vlambeer (Super Crate Box), Zach Gage (Spelltower, Bit Pilot, Unify) and Greg Wohlwend (Hundreds, Solipskier, Gasketball).
Winner of a mobile Design Award in 2013; Nominated for the 2011 Independent Games Festival Awards; Declared Most Important News Story 2011 by industry magazine Control International; Featured in The New York Times.
"Ridiculous Fishing is such a complete package that it's an effortless recommendation." ~ Eli Hodapp (TouchArcade) - (5 / 5)
"Every aspect of the game, from the rewarding upgrade system to the unique graphics, displays an intricate craftsmanship we rarely see on [mobile]." ~ Chris Reed (Slide2Play) - (4 / 4)
"Vlambeer's game is, as its title suggests, ridiculous. In its simple, gleeful rhythms of play, it's sublime, too." ~ EDGE - (9 / 10)
"One of the most mechanically satisfying experiences you'll ever find, and wrapped in a dazzlingly cool aesthetic." ~ Eli Cymet (Gamezebo) - (5 / 5)
"It makes the mass destruction of innocent sea life absolutely adorable." ~ Andrew Webster (The Verge)
"I've come to think of Ridiculous Fishing as the unofficial game of Wes Anderson's movie The Life Aquatic." ~ Rob Hearn (PocketGamer)
"Ridiculous Fishing is from an alternate [mobile] gaming universe where Nintendo is the production quality standard and action is everything." ~ Robert Ashley (A Life Well Wasted)
"A rare pearl amidst the endless sardines of [mobile] games." ~ Chris Bateman (International Hobo)
"I'm hooked up to an IV and playing Ridiculous Fishing. One is medicine, the other is a painkiller." ~ Ben Kuchera (PA Report)
"Ridiculous Fishing is something very special." ~ exp. Magazine
***IMPORTANT NOTE*** - If you are only seeing a black screen when running the game, please enable Developer Options under Settings and then make sure the "Disable HW overlays" option is selected (i.e. there's a checkmark in the box). Then try running the game again. If that doesn't help, please email us!
Also, Android tablets with a width of <640 pixels are not supported, including the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
SEVEN GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Random Endless: like Endless but random and faster!
• Random Expert Endless: like Expert Endless but random and faster!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Five unlockable game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
"The game is undoubtedly worth its asking price and if you're looking for an arcade-style thrill that is instantly accessible, Pivvot is for you."
— Mike Wehner, TUAW
"This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
— Justin Davis, IGN
"Pivvot is one of the best games I’ve gotten my hands on for this year so far. It’s delightfully simple, catchy, and challenging, yet it’s so addictive — you’ll keep coming back for more, even when it gets difficult."
— Christine Chan, AppAdvice
"If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
— Mark Brown, Pocket Gamer
"I'm already finding myself trying, retrying, and then retrying again to make it just a wee bit further than my last run in Pivvot, so I think Whitaker is on to another winner here."
— Jared Nelson, TouchArcade
• Fast paced local multiplayer (1-4 players)
• 2 player or more on the same device
• Game modes: Standard, Keeper, Coop, Kills, Free 4 All, and Survival
• Unique gravity flipping level design
• Great multiplayer tablet game
Challenge your friends with 1 player, 2 player, 3 player, or 4 player. Great tablet multiplayer game. All the pixels were lovingly crafted for your enjoyment.
"I liked 2 player reactor, and I love to splatter my friends."
“If you enjoy Pixel Craft Gun 3d Pro Multiplayer, then you should play this game.”
“As hard as Super Hexagon.”
“More impossible than the Impossible Game.”
“Great indie game like Ridiculous Fishing.”
"Play 2 player against your friends."
"Love the 4 player multiplayer tablet game."
"It makes the tablet impossible hexagon possible."
"Love jumping block to block and on my friends heads."
"Beautiful pixel to pixel art."
"Craft wins over friends and foes."
"The pixel art looks great on my tablet."
"If you love mine craft then you will like this game."
- simple and addictive gameplay: tap the monster and see his life indicator decreasing. Beware of blades, saws and other traps
- cool graphics and rich sound
- funny characters
- great reaction trainer
- ideal for big good party of friends
ENDLESSLY ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY
Tired of games that claim to be addictive? Well, you shouldn't be because addictive can be fun! 1001 Attempts introduced exciting yet simple gameplay elements that keep you coming back for more!
Like many games on the Google Play, 1001 Attempts has that "one more try" aspect that is loved by players world wide. Dodge explosive missiles, flying sawblades, and freakin' laser beams while trying to rack up huge points in the worldwide leaderboards!
SIMPLE TO LEARN, TOUGH TO MASTER
The plan is simple: Move left and right and jump across the level dodging danger and collecting jewels. How many can you collect before ultimately falling with glory?
- Share your success with your friends through SnapChat, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!
- Hilarious pop-culture references from Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Mario, Zelda, Big Bang Theory, Angry Birds, Star Wars, and more!
- Free To Play! 1001 Attempts is currently Free To Play so you can experience a world of not-so epic proportions! Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, Minecraft, Dragonvale, and Poker all let you download for free.
Everplay Interactive is a new company to take on the free to play market that is dominated by the likes of Zynga, Electronic Arts, Kabam, Nimblebit, and Supercell!
1001 Attempts has received Fantastic Reviews from great sources such as Kotaku, IGN, TouchArcade, PocketGamer, SlideToPlay, and more!
"A Flashing, Frantic, Four-Quarter Trip to the Arcade" - TouchArcade.com
"I instantly got addicted to this game after just a few tries at delaying the inevitable death." - AppAdvice.com
"Disney won't approve of the wanton death, but we sure do!"
"Hail to your pocket god devices! Great time waster here."
"Great time killer while you wait for Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, or Big Bang Theory to return to television! Better than wasting time on YouTube and Vine."
"Free To Play games completely remove the barrier of entry for players. Now players can download Temple Run, Despicable Me, Hay Day, Minecraft, and Jetpack Joyride for Free and enjoy their time without spending a dime."
Follow Everplay on Twitter @EverplayGames for up to date information on news, updates, and future games releases!
You can find 1001 Attempts by searching: Difficult, Super Meat Boy, Mario, Sonic, Link, Zelda, Metroid, Super Hexagon, Candy Crush.
• "Breakfast-themed digital madness." 5 / 5 - Big Red Barrel
• "See what indie games on smart phones should feel like." 87/100 - PixelFreak
• "A retro experience like no other." 4.5 / 5 - GameWoof
• "Completely bonkers, packed with humour, full of cute levels and charm and is endless amounts of fun!" 4.5 / 5 - CalmDownTom
• "A perfect showcase for what can be achieved on the mobile platforms." - The Reticule
An appetising arena shoot-em-up garnished with tower-defence elements and served warm with awesome-sauce (probably syrup).
A throwback to the golden age of video games where old-school homebrew titles fused arcade action with a distinctly British sense of humour.
Inter-dimensional time-blob beasties have sailed the cosmos in pursuit of spare time, and now they've found it, tasted it, on an idyllic Monday morning.
Assume the role of TERRY (toast-ejecting recoil & reload system), a humble and solitary toaster with an uncontrollable love for English breakfasts, hats and scheduling.
Tap to launch toast, crumpets and magnitudes of other breakfast paraphernalia at the beasties. Bounce around and crush them with your hot metallic mass. Tip over bins, and use the environments to your advantage. Drink a little coffee and go a little crazy. Do everything it takes to defend toast time – you are Monday morning's final hope. Have your toast and eat it.
• 45 action-packed missions.
• 16 exciting bread-based weapons.
• Iron man survival mode.
• Bonus COFFEE TIME mode.
• Loads of colourful hats and customisations.
• Addictive and original gameplay specifically designed for touch.
• Achievements and online high-scores.
• Super-slick audio and calibrated soundtrack -- each level has its own track!
• No IAPs. All DLC completely free!
More from developer
"A masterpiece of design purity." - EDGE, 9/10
"This is the kind of game you’re going to pass off to your friends and say, 'You’ve gotta check this out.' It’s dangerously addictive." - IGN, 9/10
"Knows exactly what type of game it wants to be and executes on it spectacularly. Merciless difficulty meets brilliant design." - Gamezebo, 5/5