The characters in ‘The Samurai’ are silhouette designed and created base on familiar cartoon,
Simple and convenient interface and user-friendly operation combines elements of perfect,
In this unique, singular world of new forms, the player needs to face a series of challenges.
You're a heavily-armed flying dinosaur on a mission to save your species from extinction! How awesome is that?? Destroy everything that gets in your way as you do battle with enemy Nanosaurs and rescue stolen eggs.
++ Brilliant graphics and riveting action
++ 3 complex levels
++ Smooth, responsive tilt-control movement
++ 9 different power-ups
++ Variety of awesome weapons
Version 2.1 of Oubliette is a major update with a number of new features:
- It is now possible to have multiple users on the same device, each with their own set of game data. To create a new users simply select the 'Switch User' option from the main screen and enter a new user name.
- You can now both buy and sell items in the shop. In addition, you can find random non-basic items for sale.
- The Fireball, Lightning Bolt and Ice Storm spells now target only one monster group, and no longer do any damage to the party.
- The inventory system has been reworked. There is now one master pack which is shared by all characters. You will no longer need to transfer items from one character to another.
- The upper levels have been made easier, and the lower levels harder You will only get one monster group when you are on level one, one or two monster groups on level 2, up to three monster groups on levels 3 through 7, up to 4 monster groups on levels 8 & 9, and up to 5 groups on level 10.
- The gold situation is much improved at the beginning of the game. You will start with less gold, but should be able to find sufficient gold to be able to rest.
- The aging has been reduced. You now will age by weeks instead of months.
- Special rooms now yield new unique items with new powers as well as portal gems.
- Dungeon level 11 has been added, complete with a final boss.
- Both phone and tablet devices are now supported.
- Many minor improvements have been made which are too numerous to mention.
Oubliette is the classic multiplayer dungeon fantasy role playing game, finally available on Android phones. Build a party of fighters, priests, mages and thieves to run deep into the dungeon. Test your courage and skill against groups of orcs, trolls, vampires and dragons.
Earning its reputation as the thinking man's dungeon game, Oubliette blends the thrill of mortal combat with the sublime challenges of strategy, planning and adaptation. Rather than testing your reaction speed and nerves, like a first person shooter, Oubliette challenges the player to do
careful strategic planning as well as make tactical decisions in the heat of battle.
Each player (character) in the game is created from one of eight player races, which vary in attributes such as strength, intelligence, dexterity and durability. Elves are highly intelligent and (potentially) immortal, Orcs are strong with short life spans, Dwarves are strong with high wisdom, Kobolds are quite weak in most areas but advance more quickly.
Depending on these attributes, each player will be qualified to join a limited number of player classes (occupations). More balanced players will have more choices, including Hirebrand (fighter), Mage, Priest and Thief. Less commonly, players may be qualified for a highly selective class with special skills such as Ranger, Sage, Paladin, Samurai or Ninja.
Unlike games which focus on a single player against multiple opponents, Oubliette allows a party of up to 10 players with complementary skills to face the various types of monsters found in the dungeon. There are more than 160 different monsters, and to deal with them, more than 150 different pieces of equipment, which may be enchanted with special properties or skills.
Oubliette is challenging, but forgiving. New players commonly have their parties wiped out by an unfamiliar group of monsters. In fact, your party can meet up to 3 monster groups at the same time! Use the Temporal Chamber to save a Temporal Portal before dangerous trips. If things turn out badly, use the Temporal Chamber to turn back the clock and try again. The trapeze is every bit as thrilling, but safer, with a net below.
Explore the easier levels of the dungeon to build your party and expertise. And then, when you are ready, feel the power of the game on the deeper levels. Onward to Glory!
Brought to you by Cinemaware®
A Master Race from Outer Space Threatens the Free World!
With the zapping of ray guns and the cries of Zombie Women, Rocket Ranger brings all the action, romance, thrills, and spills of the Saturday morning serial! The action begins with an urgent message from the future. . . a future that saw the alien race called Leutonians win the great War! An underground group of scientists in the 21st century risk their lives to send you a jet propelled rocket suit, ray gun and secret decoder wheel. Skilfully used against a cunning and ruthless foe, these devices help you change history and save mankind!
• Alternate German-release version of Rocket Ranger!
• 100% accurate emulation allows you to play the classic Rocket Ranger in its original glory!
• Traverse the world eliminating the threat.
• Epic battles in the sky! Deploy secret agents! Engage in shoot-outs!
• Easy-to-use controls on your device.
• Includes original instruction manual.
Note: This version still uses English text.
In this fantasy platformer, you’ll find yourself transported to a pixelated kingdom shrouded in mystery. You’ll play as a magical wizard facing a difficult and action-packed task: defeat the monsters, ghouls and goblins standing in your way to make it through all kinds of brainscratchingly puzzling levels. In the midst of this medieval madness, you’ll come up against everything from bats and ghosts, to lava pits and obstacles that your wizard will need to navigate his way around if he’s going to save the kingdom!
From castles to haunted forests, you’ll need to use your brains (and your magic wand) if you want to make it through alive.
• Choose from a range of playable characters
• Relive the classic pixel art of those retro RPG arcade games you know and love!
• Level after epic level of exciting and puzzling challenges
• Battle all kinds of monsters, ghouls and ghosts!
• Collect as many coins as you can for the high score
Through each beautifully-designed level, you’ll need to have your wits about you if you’re going to defeat the forces of darkness! Be sure to keep a sharp eye out though: coins and magic items are littered about the kingdom to help you reach your goal. Collect as many coins as you can through the game to grab that high score!
There’s also a whole cast of playable characters to help you make it through the game. Choose from a variety of fun characters to find your favorite before heading out on the magic adventure of a lifetime.
Fans of classic arcade games and 2D RPGs will fall in love with the retro pixel art of Pixel Wizard Adventure.
Lovingly designed to conjure up the spirit of old school adventure games and platform games, this is a classic platform game with an epic twist! The controls are also as simple as those retro video games – all you need to focus on is navigating your wizard through the challenging levels and avoiding the evil monsters! But don’t let that fool you, this game isn’t always a piece of cake: even expert role playing gamers and arcade adventure games fanatics will find a real challenge.
So grab your wand and conjure up the classic years of gaming with Pixel Wizard Adventure!
Upgrade your weapons, strengthen your defenses and keep them away for as long as you can in this epic grinding arcade TD game!
Pixel Castle Defense is an original arcade game, with tower-defense and RPG elements!
FUN, FREE and AD-FREE! Get it now!
- Endless fun: fight enemies through countless levels and gather Coins and Gems to upgrade your gear and abilities!
- Upgrade your weapons: 4 turrets with Damage, Speed and Penetration properties, each upgradable!
- Strengthen your defenses: Upgrade your HP, Lifesteal and Undying to make sure to make sure you resist!
- Use magic: Slow, Burn, Betray and Explode bullet perks, unlockable as you progress in the game!
- Fortify your defense line: Use Units to stop the enemies from reaching your castle!
- More than 10 unique enemy types, with unique stats and Dodge and Shield abilities
- Online leader board: Max your score and beat your friends!
- Beautiful Pixel Art graphic style
- and more to come SOON such as: Boss Fights and Units!
Keep the castle safe and be at the top of the leader board!
*DISCLAIMER: Altering the game save files may lead to loss of your saves. Do it on your own risk!
Look for your opponents, carefully aim and shoot in these mutated monsters! This planet needs a hero like you! Prove you are able to protect themselves and the Earth from evil enemies.!!!
how to play
- Control ninja turtle by pressing the arrow on the left.
- pressing image on the right, turtle will use weapon to attack (But if players attack, the power heart top left is reduced and if reduced 3 times, players will have to start a new game again.)
- along the way, players can collect weapons, money and equipment to be used by weapons will be available limited.
- Players can collect money to buy weapons. from the Item Mall at home page before going to the game.
- The game has 4 scenes and missions each scene can be changed automatically.
- Zombies will rise And will come faster when players can play pass distances up far
- Along the way UFO game will suck the player to advance to the next mission.
Download ninja Turtles Fighting 2 now and enjoy!