Includes high resolution pictures, tablet support, and an easy to use interface!
This App serves as a useful reference and not a complete resource for the treatment of complications. The author is not responsible for the currency, errors, or omissions in this App. It is always recommended to get the advise of an oral and maxillofacial surgeon prior to treating a patient with a complication.
Take the action to a whole new level in the timed, multiplayer math game based on the single player game Operation Math. With four virtual keypads, Operation Math: Code Squad lets multiple players work together to solve equations and disarm Dr. Odd's devious devices in a timed battle against the clock. Choose which problems your kids will solve (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division) and select from three difficulty levels. They'll need to solve problems with speed and accuracy to prevent the math-busting Helix device from exploding!
This app comes fully unlocked, with no in-app purchases necessary.
- Multiplayer gaming that lets you test four different players at once.
- Four virtual keypads for fast-paced, multi-touch action.
- 21 missions centered on three different skill levels for testing any grade.
- The ability to select missions based on math operations and skill level.
- All binomial addition / subtraction equations for numbers 1-20.
- All binomial multiplication / division equations for numbers 1-12.
- Engaging narration and spy-themed soundtrack.
- Provides a fun alternative to written drills and flash cards for kids who need math practice.
- Time-based play that will test speed and keep kids engaged with cooperative drills.
- Based on U.S. Common Core standards
- Safe, worry-free play with a Parent Gate and no third-party ads.
*Editor's Favorite* — Appysmarts.com
*Best Educational Apps for Tweens and Teens* — FamilyCircle
*12 Best Math Apps of 2012* — Teachers With Apps
*Featured in Family Circle Magazine*
*Featured App in Education*
*Selected for Apple's Kid Section -- Best for Ages 9-11*
*Selected for Apple's Kid Section -- Learning Made Fun*
"Operation Math: Code Squad is one of the best educational math games I've seen on the iPad. It's fast-paced, engaging, and just down right fun." - Apps on Tapp
"... a brilliant multiplayer game ... Code Squad continues to be the most requested app in our classrooms, kids are just clamoring to play together and win together." - Teachers with Apps
"... an amazing app that executes its concept beautifully. Once your students experience Operation Math: Code Squad, they'll never look at math facts the same way!" - Chalk Circuit
With Operation Math: Code Squad, there's no more need for boring written drills or flash cards. This timed spy adventure is great for kids in any grade. Get in on the spy action and download it today!
There's more to explore.
Ready for a solo adventure? Try Operation Math - the original, award-winning math adventure, also available from Spinlight.
This starter pack app includes 25 free questions organized into 14 categories:
Pre- and Postoperative Care
Critical Care: Anesthesiology, Blood Gases, and Respiratory Care
Skin: Wounds, Infections, and Burns; Hands; Plastic Surgery
Trauma and Shock
Transplants, Immunology, and Oncology
Endocrine Problems and the Breast
Gastrointestinal Tract, Liver, and Pancreas
Peripheral Vascular Problems
Test your overall knowledge by answering randomly generated questions from all categories or target areas of weakness by focusing on a specific category. Need a more intensive review? Then download the complete set of 500 board-style questions and answers with detailed explanations by making an in-app purchase of $29.99.
This dynamic app also allows users to flag questions as they go, thus allowing for easier review of problem areas. Detailed analytics allows users to review their quiz history and statistics like their weekly progress. Users will also discover their category strength and weaknesses. By offering a rigorous review of key concepts and facts, this app gives users the perfect way to assess your knowledge of surgery for the USMLE Step 2 CK and shelf exams.
Have a question or would like to share your feedback? Please send us an email at: McGraw-Hill@gwhizmobile.com
**NOTE: This is a lite version where in only few topics are available. All the remaining locked topics will be unlocked on buying the full version from within this lite version. It will be a one time purchase to unlock ALL the locked items in one go.
This app covers 43 topics. Each topic has quick revision notes. Questions are similar to the ones asked in SSAT or ISEE tests. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 10.
These are categorized as follows.
• Number Facts
1. Place Value
3. Number Knowledge
4. Factors and Multiples
5. Number Sequences and Patterns
7. Percentages, Decimals and Fractions
8. Scientific Notation
9. The Number Line
10. GCF and LCM
11. Exponents of 10
• Using Numbers
12. Addition and Subtraction
15. Adding & Subtracting Fractions
16. Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
17. Using Percents
18. Mixed calculations
• Data Handling
21. Mean, Median, Mode and Range
22. Bar Graphs and Histograms
23. Line Graphs
25. Circle Graphs
26. Quartiles and Box Plots
27. Scatter Plots
28. Frequency Tables and Stem and Leaf Plots
32. 2D Shapes
36. Properties of 3D Shapes
37. Surface Areas and Nets of 3D Shapes
38. Volumes of 3D Shapes
41. Coordinate Geometry
42. Customary Units
43. Metric Units and Conversion
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On the completion of each test the user is given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
After you have practiced all types of questions, you can take a Mock Test with 50 questions. The Mock Test has questions selected randomly from each topic. Scores for the mock tests taken in the past are displayed in a bar chart. This is a great way to track how you are progressing in mock tests. There is no limit on how many mock tests you can take.
• Covers all 43 commonly found types of questions.
• 1125 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Keywords :- mathematics,ssat,testbank,revise,algebra,geometry,stats,prep,practice, mock, test, papers, entrance, guide, material, math, notes, practice, revision