Give your child the award-winning, bilingual literacy program to become a confident reader and develop critical thinking skills. This proven e-learning system is widely used in the most innovative school districts throughout the United States today! Early Learning University contains a breakthrough series of educational eBooks and games designed by teachers to accelerate vocabulary and critical thinking skills for kindergarten through 2nd grade. Third party studies in schools show dramatic gains in vocabulary development and comprehension among students who use these apps.
In this e-learning system, you will get the following:
• Interactive eBook: A beautifully illustrated 24 page interactive book with rhyming and alliteration.
• Book Buddies: Three levels of games that improve comprehension and test taking skills.
• Word Wall: Three levels of games that reinforce letter recognition and enhance spelling skills.
• Mighty Matches: Three levels of games that develop vocabulary, short-term memory skills, phonemic awareness, and reading fluency.
• Picture Perfect: Three levels of games that assess learning objectives within the book.
• Create-a-Book: Unique app that encourages children to become authors by writing variations on the books they just read.
Get Out the Clothes
Written by Kristin Bailey
Illustrated by Karolina Dziewa
Early Learning U, LLC
Recommended for kindergarten through 2nd grade.
Getting ready for each season is a favorite activity for this mother and daughter. Four times a year they head to the attic to retrieve the appropriate seasonal clothing. From rain boots to swim suits to sweaters to snowsuits, each season has its special clothes, and what can be better than getting ready for the fun to come!
• Your child will identify the seasons and the related clothing where seasons are distinct.
• Your child will use prediction based on the text and illustrations.
• Your child will compare and contrast each season’s clothing and activities.
• Your child will identify adjectives and nouns.
• Your child will distinguish the meanings of homographs used as nouns, action words, and adjectives.
Key Features That Promote Reading in Young Children:
• Words are highlighted as the story is read.
• Individual words are spoken when touched.
• Research-based academic words reinforce vocabulary needed for school.
• Auditory support, rhyming, and alliteration develop reading fluency.
• Unique English/Spanish toggle switch provides bilingual support on every page.
• Three levels of game play promote independent learning.
• Stories come to life with interactive animations and music.
• Engaging content with surprises on every page.
Early Learning University is committed to developing apps for developing minds.
We would LOVE to hear from you please share your experience with our program in a review!
Visit us at www.earlylearningu.com
*Question? Please email info@EarlyLearningU.com
About Early Learning University: Early Learning University contains a library of interactive and animated books and learning games that readers love. Each story will entertain your child during the day and at bedtime. Reading to your preschool, kindergarten, or first, second or third grade kids every day will help to enrich their vocabulary and comprehension. This series has a unique English to Spanish toggle switch to help esl and ell learners. Each book is built to the Common Core Standards.