This Eye Fitness Workout is an effective training assistant for anyone whose work involves looking at screens for long times, causing tired and dry eyes.
Even a short 5 minute workout in the morning, at noon and night relaxes not only your eyes and eye muscles – it can help you maintain good eyesight and, with regular training, even improve it. The 14 exercises in the workout are beautifully illustrated and animated – in addition there are 14 small tasks that can benefit healthy eyesight.
The app is based on the method developed by Dr William Bates, which can help vision to improve naturally. With continuous training, irritations, such as burning, itchy, watery and red eyes, can soon become a thing of the past.
The special features of this app include:
• 14 animated exercises to relax the eye muscles and preserve healthy eyesight with spoken instructions
• 14 tiny tasks for fit eyes
• Everyday tips for healthy eyes
• Information about healthy eating (for the eyes)
• A reminder for daily eye training – morning, noon and night
The Story of Toby Tarsier
• Toby Tarsier himself
Toby’s exercises are fun and take only a short time to complete. They can be done in the office, on the train or at home, on the couch, fitting easily into everyday life.