Set the stored location used for GFS ensembles and meteograms either by using the device's location sensors or by placename lookup.
Navigate to the next or previous chart or skip directly to any chosen hour. Animate any chart series.
The buttons on ensembles and meteogram screens are:
"Model" - change the model being displayed.
"Set to Current Location" - set the stored location to that reported by the device's location sensors (GPS/Wifi).
"Set Location to" - set the stored location by doing a placename lookup on the name entered in the text box below.
"Show on map" - launch google maps showing the stored location. This feature is provided to verify the placename lookup was as expected.
The buttons on weather map screens are:
"Model" - change the model being displayed.
"Chart" - change the chart type within the current model.
"Skip to" - go directly to a selected hour within the current chart series.
Additionally prev/next buttons navigate forward and backward through the series and play/stop buttons turn animation on and off.
Zoom controls on displayed charts.
*** Get BeWeather Pro on SALE for just $1.99! Limited time only! ***
See the current weather in stunning high definition weather animations! Contains many beautiful and highly customizable weather and clock widgets.
★ "The Year's Top 10 Apps for Android Phones" The New York Times 2011
★ "BeWeather is a drop dead gorgeous weather app that gets its data from Weather Underground." Gizmodo 2011
★ "BeWeather is now our go-to weather app. Period." Android Central 2011
BeWeather Pro brings a ton of customization options to modify its looks, widgets, notification settings and default weather parameters. Set custom background images or stick with the eye-candy high definition animations portraying current weather conditions.
*** If you want to use weather animations BeWeather Pro will download an additional 50 MB (saved in external/sd memory) ***
*** Having problems with weather animations not playing? Delete the folder /sdcard/BeWeather and restart BeWeather ***
- 100% Ad-Free
- Weather data provided by Weather Underground, includes 7 day and hourly weather forecasts
- Visually stunning display of weather information using high definition animations (portrait and landscape support)
- Fully customizable clock and weather widgets in multiple sizes. Comes with 150+ FREE iconsets!
- Support for skins and iconsets from the popular Beautiful Widgets¹ app!
- Support for iconsets from the popular Fancy Widgets² app!
- More accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Dynamic Google Maps based animated radar and satellite maps (US only)
- Automatically track your location via GPS/cell
- Temperature notification in notification bar
- Automatically refresh weather on widgets at preset interval or when your phone is unlocked
- Instant weather advisory notifications (US only) via push technology (Android 2.2 and higher)
- Built-in animated radar maps (US only)
- Replace/extend the default radar maps with your preferred weather service's radar maps!
- Get more accurate conditions by switching to a nearby weather stations for any location
- Add custom web cams and other media links (weather radio, video, HTML etc)
- Sunrise/Sunset times and moon phase
- Completely customize BeWeather using fonts and colors
¹Beautiful Widgets is a trademark of LevelUp Studio and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
²Fancy Widgets is a trademark of Android Does and is in no way affiliated with Bellshare
Called weather forecast model of http://www.wetterzentrale.de
"The American GFS (Global Forecast System) model is the global weather forecasting model of the U.S. Weather Service. It is 4 times expected on the day and up to 384 hours in advance. The weather system diagrams use the data to 168 hours and are usually around 5, 11, 17 bwz. 23 UTC finished. the resolution of the grating is 1 degree (about 100km).
The Central Europe diagrams using the higher-resolution GFS (0.5 degrees), rich but only 7 1/2 days in the future.
WRF is a high-resolution model, which is expected in the WZ. It uses GFS data as input and is updated 4 times a day. The grid spacing is about 10 km (topography) and the forecast runs from 0 to 72 hours. Updated about 2 to 3 hours after the end of each GFS run. "
THIS IS A FREE ICONSET FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.9 or above to use this iconset.
Amber Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
View weather maps for Europe from Wetterzentrale.de, like GFS, ECMWF, UKMO, GEM, GME, JMA, NAVGEM and satellite images from major source, like Sat24.com, Wetterzentrale.de or Meteoam.it.
App totalmente gratuito financiado com recursos da Secretaria do Desenvolvimento Econômico Sustentável - Governo de Santa Catarina
This application is ideal to make weather predictions. It allows you to have direct access to major European weather websites that publish the most relevant and popular maps.
All in one place. Save time and keep all the information in one application. Check the forecast of rainfall, temperature, humidity, storms, wind, geopotential, atmospheric pressure, and more!
Use a practice photo images with the ability to zoom and move images automatically.
Use the control panel to see your favorite maps together.
See diagrams GEFS with the desired latitude and longitude or your current position with GPS.
* GEFS - According latitude and longitude, with the possibility of using the GPS
Available in Spanish, Catalan , French and English
Simple Material Design
Overview lets you view the current forecast with a weekly forecast
View detailed info about forecasts a week in the future
Hourly forecasts lets you plan your day with ease
Remind yourself about bad weather or good weather (whatever floats your goat)
Add unlimited cities to view the weather for
Widgets that fit your personal needs
Your search for the perfect weather app ends here!
Nice Weather is a weather application that provides simple and clean forecasts for the next 5 days!
This application has been designed to be simple and enjoyable, while giving access to accurate weather information.
Check out the evolution of the weather along the day by sliding your finger on the temperature graph! Wind speed and precipitation are also updated.
- Weather forecast for 5 days with 3 hours intervals
- Display of the wind speed, temperature and precipitation
- Two interactive graphics to visualize the evolution of temperature and precipitation
- Single color by forecast
- Automatic update of data
- Information available in different units
- Offline access to the forecast
Pro features (about 2 $ US / year to contribute)
- More frequent updates
Thanks to Martin Šindler (cs), 王克震 (zh), Piotr Ciastko (pl) and Maurits Hulzinga (nl), Andrey Raygorodskiy (ru) for the translations!
And thanks to all people who help me to continue!
Follow me on Twitter @aurel_hubert
It will help users identify the clouds and the characteristics of each cloud.
Have you ever wondered which type of cloud brings rain.
With this reference guide you can predict what type of weather is most associated with what cloud.
An orientation table in your pocket! The Volcans d'Auvergne app enables you to recognize the volcanoes of the Chaîne des Puys by being geolocated on a map.
The app contains identification sheets of 18 volcanoes in the Chaîne des Puys, written by an expert volcanologist.
WHAT'S IN THE APP?
– 18 volcanoes index cards, selected for their geological interest and their diversity: Puy de Louchadière, Narse d'Espinasse and Puy de l'Enfer, Puy Chopine, Puy de Montcineyre, Puy de Côme
Puys de la Vache and de Lassolas, Gour de Tazenat, Maar de Jaude, Puy de Grave Noire, Cratère-Lac Pavin and Puy Montchal, Puy de Pariou, Puy de la Nugère (and de la Louve), Maar de Beaunit, Puy de Dôme, Grand Sarcoui, Puy de Lemptégy, Le Cliersou, Le Tartaret and le Lac Chambon
– 3 "typology" index cards, explaining the 3 types of volcanoes: scoria cones, domes and maars
– an index card about the Chaîne des puys and the Limagne fault
– a map of the area, allowing you to be geolocated and find more than 125 volcanoes and lakes related to volcanic activity.
The Volcans d'Auvergne app is certified "Proxima Mobile".