• Elegant, Simple, and Powerful Authoring •
Writing blog posts has never been better. Use Squarespace Blog to create and edit posts using LayoutEngine or markdown. Easily add and layout photos, format text, and create links without knowing HTML. Save drafts, queue posts, tag items, and more.
• Effortless Comment Management •
Engage your readers on the go. Quickly moderate, edit, and reply to comments. Batch moderate comments for popular posts through our intuitive interface. You can even mark spam with a flick of your finger.
• Multiple Blogs •
With Squarespace Blog you can quickly toggle between your blogs and websites to manage content and comments.
• Notices •
Squarespace Blog requires a Squarespace 6 account. Please note that Squarespace is not a free service.
If you have any questions simply email email@example.com.
Squarespace Note helps anyone record their ideas on the fly. Writers, bloggers, and others can use the app to record inspiration and ideas as they happen; notes can be sent via e-mail, or synced with a range of popular services including Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, and more.
• One of the quickest ways to jot down ideas and reminders on an Android device.
• Sync your notes with e-mail, Squarespace, Evernote, Dropbox, and more.
• The lightweight mobile app immediately loads a blank canvas when it’s launched.
• Unbranded, black and white feel lets you concentrate on content, not presentation.
Please note! Squarespace Note is a passthrough application. Your notes will actually be stored and managed in the endpoint services you connect to this application.
• Keyword Search
• Related Videos
• View Standard and Beta YouTube Feeds
• Sort by Relevance, Rating, View Counts, Publish Dates
• Comments (Create and View)
• Playlists (Create and Manage)
• Subscriptions (Create and Manage)
• Favorites (Create and Manage)
• Ratings (Create and View)
• Sharing (Email, Twitter, Facebook, ReddIt and StumbleUpon)
• Record, Share, Post and Manage New Videos
• View and Submit Video Responses
• Expanded Settings Panel
• Like/Dislike Videos
• Enhanced Video Playback
• Group Viewing on Same Network
• Launch Videos Using Android Intent