Astonishing watercolour illustrations and fun interactive sound effects will help children dive into the magical world of the Pacific Ocean.
Oceani is a friendly little mermaid. She’s happy, intrepid, studious and is into everything. She loves meeting new sea creatures and making friends.
¿Do you know who destroys the Clown Fish ‘s seaweed garden? Do you know how the Parrot Fish sleeps? Oceani teaches us these and other strange characteristics in an interactive way.
Discover the real and documented strange habits of the Mandarin Fish, the Octopus, the Clown Fish, the Parrot Fish, the Napoleon Fish, the Seahorse, the Butterfly Fish, the Shark and the Fiddler Crab.
The ingenious narrative, vivid animations and engaging interactions will keep the young reader captivated for days.
- 17 beautifully illustrated pages
- 17 highly interactive pages, in which children play with the characters
- “Read to me” and “Read by myself” modes
- Full version in English and Spanish
- Voices by professional native english and spanish storytellers
- Original soundtrack “Oceani” written specifically for the app
- Direct access to any page and character
- Free updates
Firstly published in Spain in 2010 by aquafonia
Recommended ages: 1-3, 4-8
Categories: Education, Reading, Creative Play
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK
If you like our app, we would greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to rate and write a great review.
More from developer
* Aligned with all Common Core Standards for informational text
* Reading passages are integrated with popular social studies and science themes.
* Question sets focusing on main idea, sequencing, contextual vocabulary, and passage details are included
* Passages and questions mirror those found on state-mandated standardized test.
* These tests are taken 35,000 times each day by students and adults throughout the world.
* Built by Mr. Nussbaum - a public school teacher with experience in grades 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
* Score recording function includes scores on all tests taken, average score if taken multiple times, and time and date test was taken.
* Optional timer
* Optional "Change Font Size" feature
* Optional text highlighting feature in four different colors
* Optional feature that automatically records score if test in refreshed or exited before it is finished (cheating detection)
You can see the online version in action at http://mrnussbaum.com/draggable/index2/
You can also change the background view to blank, lined, or graph paper.
*Alphabet sequence (when string does not start with A)
"mathepillar" turn into a beautiful butterfly. Simply touch the correct answer for each addition and subtraction problem and watch your mathepillar start out as an egg, hatch into a "mathepillar," form a chrysalis, and eventually emerge as a beautiful butterfly.
Recommended for ages 4-6
Basic addition to 9
Basic subtraction to 9
Caterpillar/Butterfly Life Cycle
This simple game reinforces letter sounds, sight words, and matching words with pictures.
Numbers between 1-100
Numbers between tens
When you choose a course, you will see a number to look for. For example, if you choose the addition course, you might see + 6. This means that you must ski between all flags that show a + 6 relationship. If the flags are numbered 2 and 8, you would ski through them. If they are numbered 5 and 10, you would ski around them.
Be careful, you will be penalized for skiing through the wrong flags and skiing around the correct flags. Watch out for those pesky squirrels, bears, penguins, and rocks that you must ski around to avoid penalties. To earn a gold medal, you have to be fast and nimble.