More from developer
* Aligned with all Common Core Standards for informational text
* Reading passages are integrated with popular social studies and science themes.
* Question sets focusing on main idea, sequencing, contextual vocabulary, and passage details are included
* Passages and questions mirror those found on state-mandated standardized test.
* These tests are taken 35,000 times each day by students and adults throughout the world.
* Built by Mr. Nussbaum - a public school teacher with experience in grades 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6
* Score recording function includes scores on all tests taken, average score if taken multiple times, and time and date test was taken.
* Optional timer
* Optional "Change Font Size" feature
* Optional text highlighting feature in four different colors
* Optional feature that automatically records score if test in refreshed or exited before it is finished (cheating detection)
You can see the online version in action at http://mrnussbaum.com/draggable/index2/
You can also change the background view to blank, lined, or graph paper.
*Alphabet sequence (when string does not start with A)
"mathepillar" turn into a beautiful butterfly. Simply touch the correct answer for each addition and subtraction problem and watch your mathepillar start out as an egg, hatch into a "mathepillar," form a chrysalis, and eventually emerge as a beautiful butterfly.
Recommended for ages 4-6
Basic addition to 9
Basic subtraction to 9
Caterpillar/Butterfly Life Cycle
This simple game reinforces letter sounds, sight words, and matching words with pictures.
Numbers between 1-100
Numbers between tens
Navigating a Calendar