Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Best of all ENVi is Wi-Fi enabled, so you can access it via the web using your tablet, smart phone or computer. You get your own personalized secure web interface to make any changes you want, from anywhere you may be.
Foxglove Labs is dedicated to an ease-of-use, user-centric approach to their app design, and as such has created an app which alleviates the complexity normally associated with HVAC systems. This, in combination with such a robust thermostat, has created the simplest – yet most flexible – control point for your HVAC integration.
With this app, the end user can control an almost limitless number of thermostats anywhere in the home -- or anywhere in the world.
Heating, Air Conditioning, Fan modes, Zone Power, override programmed schedules...
- Did you forget to turn off the Air Conditioning when you went on vacation? Can’t remember? One click away.
- On your way home early from the office and want the house warm on your return? One click away.
Study after study has shown that mobile, interactive HVAC control is one of the most powerful ways we can reduce our individual carbon footprint, power consumption, and the monthly costs associated with both.
Foxglove Labs and Network Thermostat:
Take back control of your environment; anytime, anywhere.
This app will only work with Network Thermostat's Hardware: http://www.networkthermostat.com/thermostats_wifi.htm
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
- Better discoverability of the icon top right to find your thermostat schedule, Energy History, and more
- Redesigned from the ground up including full landscape-portrait modes and beautiful animated weather
- Nest Protect results of manual and self tests
- Messages and push notifications for Emergency Alarm, low battery levels, and more
- Button to call emergency services in the case of a smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) event
- "What to Do" instructions during a smoke and CO event
Skyport Comfort Control features include:
✔ Simple, easy to use control of the thermostat.
✔ Current weather and forecast is displayed for each location.
✔ Monitor energy use.
✔ Send personal texts directly to the thermostat’s display, such as: "I will be home at 6pm for dinner".
✔ Receive alerts when the space where the thermostat is located is too hot or cold.
✔ Turn on/off time period programming or vacation settings.
✔ Emails may be configured to go to your HVAC service provider when service is needed.
Compatible with Venstar ColorTouch thermostat models: T5800 & T6800.
Leaving work early? Adjust the temperatures, lights, and audio to your liking. Extending your vacation? Cut off thermostats and water heaters. Can’t remember if you set the alarm this morning? Open the encrypted Snap-Link Mobile and confirm.
View Event Logs to see when your child came home or an employee left
View real-time IP video (Simple to add new cameras!)
View security system status, arm or disarm the alarm
Adjust climate settings including humidity control
Full Security including access control
Control all lights and additional energy loads
Ability to make small adjustments such as wakeup time or irrigation hours
Please help us make our application better, use our online forum to post comments and suggestions directly to the developers @ http://www.homeauto.com/Android
If you are having a problem, please contact us directly, we have no way to contact customers having a problem if you post a review without contact information!
***Requires 3.2 (3.4 recommended) firmware in your Ethernet enabled controller, and port forwarding in your router. For questions, please visit our support forum, or call our technical support department***
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
- View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
- Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
- View and change heating and cooling system settings
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
- View 5-Day weather forecast
- View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
- Access multiple smart thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
*** Total Connect™ 2.0 Subscription Service Required. ***
• Control Z-Wave enabled thermostats, lights, locks and more from any remote location when using compatible Honeywell security system
• Easier, more intuitive security system control, with function icons that look and operate exactly like the ones on select Honeywell graphic touchscreen interfaces
• View up to six cameras at a time on your Android—a great way to keep an eye on your children, pets, property, business, employees and more
• Access up to 100 locations with one login—great for vacation home owners, franchise owners, real estate investors and more
• Effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras with a simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• Know if motion is detected in protected indoor or outdoor areas
• Know if valuable indoor or outdoor objects have been moved or disturbed
• Be alerted to floods, leaks and extreme temperature changes
• Toggle between security, home and building control functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Comfort Sync app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one-touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Comfort Sync thermostat to use the Comfort Sync app. The Comfort Sync thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Comfort Sync thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.mycomfortsync.com
With the Comfort Sync app you will have the ability to:
•Adjust the temperature from anywhere
•Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
•Select the program you wish to run
•Put the system into an energy savings away mode when no one is home
•Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
The ' App is definitely less full of ' original application but intelliclima 's goal is to improve the user experience .
For example, using the change of temperature for a defined period of time it is possible to achieve significant energy savings , but do it with the original app requires a working knowledge of the functions of the thermostat and an excessive concentration , with this app , just press a button.
The app should also work with models CH141 and CH143 equipped with telephone remote Ct3m or Ct3 always Fantini Cosmi , but I have not tested the actual operation .
Attention ! The application consumes a lot of messages from both phone and thermostat , you may want a phone plan that includes sending many sms.
Notes on the thermostat CH140 gsm , the Original Application of Fantini Cosmi and this application :
- If you enter a temperature in the original number after the decimal point without the application gives no error , but the temperature is not changed .
This problem does not arise with this application and as' unable to send temperatures thermostat with wrong sizes .
By placing time - sequentially activating the program jolly jolly and the message returned may not be correct , but the thermostat correctly transposes the setting.
NB : These notes are generated from the experience made with the specimen in my possession. I do not exclude that with different firmware versions of the behavior of the thermostat changes .
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording
- Control, monitor and schedule your home heating and cooling system from anywhere
Want to cool the house down before you get home on a hot day? Forgot to turn the heat down when you left for vacation? Use the app to remotely adjust your thermostat.
Please note, the EnergyHub Thermostat app currently only supports Carrier ComfortChoice ZigBee thermostats.
- Monitor and control your home temperature remotely
- View and modify the schedule remotely
- Add and edit vacations/staycations remotely
- Lock/unlock the thermostat keypad remotely
- Change the password remotely
MyE app is to work with the MyE Smart Thermostat only. To buy one, go to myenergydomain.com.
MyEnergy Domain website offers a slew of powerful tools which allow you to evaluate the home energy efficiency, get recommendations on upgrades and retrofits, search for local contractors, and so much more. Visit us at myenergydomain.com.
It allows you to control the temperature of your house from anywhere at anytime. Say goodbye to worrying about arriving home late, going on holiday, or leaving home without turning off or changing your thermostat programme.
momit Smart Thermostat learns from your habits and uses them to programme itself. Its sensors let it know when you are at home or if it is day or night time, thus helping you to save up to 20% off your home energy bill.
Its innovative design replaces buttons and wheels with a very intuitive touchscreen. Your home temperature can be displayed in 6 different formats, so you can choose the one that most suits the style of your home interior.
Thermostat, Smart, WiFi, efficiency, energy, control, design, comfort, innovation, technology, home automation, internet of things, savings, temperature, heat, heating, AC.
With our free iOS or Android app and the SmartThings Hub, you can instantly connect to different sensors, locks, light switches, outlets, thermostats, and other smart devices in your home. These devices can then communicate with you and each other to offer you home security, peace of mind, and limitless possibilities.
Since SmartThings is compatible with hundreds of smart devices from a variety of manufacturers, once you have a SmartThings Hub and free app, you can add as many other popular smart devices as you want to create a fully connected home.
Here are just a few of the many things you can do with SmartThings:
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars come and go
• Control lights, locks, and electronics from wherever you are
• Know when doors, drawers, and items open, close, or move
• Trigger your lights or favorite music playlist to turn on simply by walking into a room
• Control your home's climate from anywhere
• Monitor and control your energy use
• Sound a loud alarm if there's unexpected movement at home when you're away
Note: This app requires a SmartThings Hub and SmartThings devices or other compatible hardware. To purchase a SmartThings Hub and to learn more, please go to www.smartthings.com (US and Canadian shipping only).