- Easy to follow trails so you can explore World War Two sites in the partner regions within four countries (Belgium, France, Netherlands, UK)
- Look for traces of the defences planned to resist German invasion in Essex and Suffolk
- Investigate bunkers from the Atlantic Wall in Zeeland (Netherlands), West Flanders (Belgium), and the Cote d’Opale (France)
- Easy to understand descriptions provide the key facts about World War Two features
- Maps with easy to follow instructions help you find the way around the trails
- Listen to interviews with people who experienced the momentous events of the War, learn what it was like to be invaded and occupied
- Look into the past from the present by overlaying historic photos on the present day view
- Information is presented in Dutch, English and French
This app has been developed by the partners in the World War Two Heritage Project, funded by the European Union’s Interreg IVA Two Seas program. The overall aim of the project is to ensure the preservation and improve the accessibility of the material and immaterial heritage of the Second World War in the 2 Seas region of north-west Europe.
Created with GR/DD. Engaging audiences with compelling digital ideas. GR/DD is a market leading interactive agency that creates award winning solutions through big ideas, design and technology.