FREE PREVIEW – View selected topics showing 5MCC’s comprehensive diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up information delivered in a proven, rapid access format.
ABOUT 5-MINUTE CLINICAL CONSULT
The latest update of 5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC) helps you diagnose, treat, and follow up on over 900 medical conditions found in everyday practice. Search or browse this best-selling reference by disease or symptom, then jump to each entry to easily find just the information you need – all without an internet connection.
EXCLUSIVE BONUS CONTENT
Includes 200 pediatric disease topics from the latest edition of 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and McGraw-Hill’s Diagnosaurus®, containing over 1,000 differential diagnoses.
• 900+ updated topics
• New diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Evidence-based designations for proven treatments
• Full color images of dermatologic conditions
• Universal Index Search help find terms across all indexes
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important entries
• Cross Links for fast navigation between resources
Purchase includes: 5-Minute Clinical Consult with Bonus Features plus one year of content updates and access to Unbound Medicine's 5-Minute Clinical Consult website.
Your subscription will renew annually unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the conclusion of your subscription period. Your Google Play account will be automatically charged the current renewal rate within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. This will ensure you receive all updates and continued web access for the following year.
5-Minute Clinical Consult
Editor-in-Chief: Frank J. Domino, MD
Associate Editors: Robert A. Baldor, MD; Jeremy Golding, MD; Jill A. Grimes, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Roni F. Zeiger, MD
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Professional
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
1000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
• The world's best-selling pocket medical handbook - the only choice for medical students and junior doctors
• Offers up-to-date and practical clinical advice that can be implemented at the bedside
• Clearly indexed, with colour-codes tabs and ribbons to help you navigate and find the information you need, fast
• Features over 600 colour illustrations and clinical photographs to aid diagnosis and understanding
• Offers a unique approach, bringing art, philosophy, history and over 25 years' of experience to the practice of medicine
New to this edition
• Thoroughly updated in line with new guidelines from the NHS, NICE, the Resuscitation Council, and other professional bodies
• The History and Examination chapter has been completely revamped to make it the best possible reflection of practice at the bedside
• More clinical photographs and anatomical line drawings than ever before
• The index, references, and internal cross-references have been completely overhauled to make them even easier to use
• A renewed focus on the history and philosophy of medicine, with new illustrations and vignettes opening each chapter
Now in its ninth edition, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be the definitive pocket-friendly guide to medicine. The culmination over 25 years of experience at the bedside and in the community, this handbook is packed with practical advice, wit, and wisdom.
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine presents clinical information in a clear way that makes it easy to revise, remember, and implement on the ward. It gives reliable advice on what to do, when to do it, and how to do it, with clinical photographs and diagrams that bring theory to life. Uniquely for a medical text, this book weaves history, literature, art, and philosophy into its survey of medicine, casting new light on the specialties and encouraging the reader to see beyond the practical aspects of medicine and adopt a patient-centred approach to care.
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine looks better than ever, with a more modern design and over 600 colour images and illustrations. The History and Examination chapter has been completely revamped with systematic flowcharts and new illustrations so that it better reflects real bedside practice. The index, cross-references, and references have been overhauled to make them even easier to use. Every chapter has been written with supervision from experts in each field to ensure accuracy, and updated to reflect relevant guidelines from the NHS, NICE, the Resuscitation Council and other key professional bodies.
Loved and trusted by generations of doctors, the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine continues to be an indispensable companion for the practice of modern medicine.
Readership: Clinical medical students, junior doctors, general practitioners, nurses,and a wide range of other medical and allied health personnel.
Authors:Edited by David Semple and Roger Smyth
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. The apps enables you to make notes, picture notes, search, add bookmarks and review what you previously been reading. The app also contains a set of medical calculators.
MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care! Offering most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers like Oxford University Press, McGraw-Hill, PDR Network LLC, Wiley and more.
We have attempted to ensure that information of this app. is accurate and up to the standards accepted at
the time of publication in the coming updates.
ACP is a national organization of internists —physician specialists who apply scientific knowledge and clinical expertise to the diagnosis, treatment, and compassionate care of adults across the spectrum from health to complex illness. ACP is the largest medical-specialty organization and second-largest physician group in the United States. Its membership of 133,000 includes internists, internal medicine subspecialists, medical students, residents, and fellows. The mission of the ACP is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.
The Sepsis app by ESCAVO contains clinical information and tools used in the diagnosis and management of sepsis and septic shock. Sepsis is a serious systemic infection that affects over 750,000 patients and kills over 200,000 people every year in the US, at an annual cost estimated to exceed 16 billion dollars. This app is intended for use by physicians and other healthcare professionals who manage critically ill patients.
In sepsis, time is of the essence. Successful treatment hinges on prompt recognition of symptoms, antibiotic administration, and hemodynamic stabilization. Lack of appropriate sepsis management knowledge at the bedside can lead to delayed symptom recognition, serious complications, medical errors, increased treatment costs, and avoidable morbidity and mortality. For this reason, we created this app to provide busy healthcare workers with essential management information based on the latest practice guidelines in a format that is easily accessible at the point of care.
The Sepsis app has been developed on the ESCAVO mobile publishing platform, a platform created specifically for mobile publishing of scientific and medical content. The ESCAVO platform has an intuitive user interface designed for efficient navigation and optimized for mobile devices. The platform features unobtrusive pop-ups that contain secondary details on primary topics, drug administration information, and full references. An indexed search function lets users rapidly locate needed content, and a bookmarking function allows users to save sections of special interest for fast access on subsequent use. Clinical calculators are also supported.
Content updates will be performed periodically and automatically when network access is available, and are free of charge.
Clinical topics covered in the Sepsis app include the following:
- Epidemiology, risk factors and pathophysiology of the systemic inflammatory response (SIRS), sepsis and septic shock
- Definitions and diagnostic criteria of SIRS and sepsis, common differentials and etiology, guidelines on obtaining a focused H&P, and appropriate workups
- Extensive coverage of common causes for sepsis including hospital-acquired pneumonia (HAP), ventilator-acquired pneumonia (VAP) and intra-abdominal infections
- Early goal-directed therapy, the STOP sepsis bundle, hemodynamic management, adjunctive therapies, the mechanical ventilation of sepsis-induced ARDS, and other essential management guidelines from the Surviving Sepsis Campaign (SSC 2012) and the American Thoracic Society (ATS)
- Antibiotic therapy including specific guidelines for the treatment of HAP from ATS and the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
- Information on the diagnosis and management of pediatric and neonatal sepsis including the management of pediatric fever, important differences from management of sepsis in adults, management of sepsis-induced persistent pulmonary hypertension of the newborn (PPHN), empiric antibiotic treatment recommendations for GBS infections, interventions in pediatric septic shock, and other pediatric-specific information
- Important calculators including APACHE II, Multiple Organ Dysfunction Score (MODS), the Simplified Acute Physiology Score (SAPS) II, the Sequential Organ Failure Assessment (SOFA) score, the Clinical Pulmonary Infection (CPI) score, the Inferior Vena Cava Collapsibility Index, and others
- Drug administration information for the management of sepsis and septic shock including antibacterial and antifungal antibiotics, adrenergic and other vasoactive agents, corticosteroids and diuretics
- Sepsis Clinical Guide is recommended by top U.S.-licensed doctors on HealthTap
- The Russian Sepsis Forum (sepsisforum.ru)
- The ED Trauma Critical Care Blog (edtcc.com)
Daily Rounds is a new kind of journal for Clinical Cases, Updates and MCQs.
★ Learn through CLINICAL CASES for AIPGMEE, NEETPG, All India Medical PG Entrance Examinations,
USMLE Step 2 CS, COMLEX, MRCP and as well as other board examinations.
★ Interesting, challenging and peer reviewed Clinical Cases and Image Challenges updated weekly. ECG ( EKG ) tutorials, Xray Slides, Radiology cases every week.
★ Open & Completely Free - No subscriptions, No In App purchases, No Advertisements
Get Uptodate information on drug list and drug interactions. AIPGME and NEET PG topics are curated by the best Doctors in the field. Cases in Paediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology and Neurology. Previous year question papers of AIIMS , JIPMER and PGI. DailyRounds has some of the best resources to prepare for MBBS exams too.
* MCQs that help you prepare for AIPGME NEET PG and other exams
* Updates and Latest new in the field of medicine.
* Peer Reviewed with a strict editorial policy to make sure the content is uptodate and error free. An editorial
and curation team of over 120 Doctors.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Clinical Cases are the best learning tools for Doctors and Medical Students. Daily Rounds presents you clinical cases in a Journal like avatar. These cases are carefully curated by a team of 120 Doctors. DailyRounds has Clinical Cases that matter to your practice....Not just the rarest of the rare ones !
The cases are chosen by the Editorial team based on five criterias : (1) The case Presents a diagnostic, ethical or management challenge. (2) The case Highlights aspects of mechanisms of injury, pharmacology or histopathology that are deemed of particular educational value. (3) At Least 30% of cases are Common Clinical Scenarios (4) The case was managed based on latest evidence based guidelines (5) Comprehensively evaluated cases with no open or missing links.
Get UpToDate information on drug list and drug interactions
Have fun with clinical cases !
Appointment, Patient clinic record and medical consult. ideal for Medical or Doctor of Medicine in the Specialty: Surgery, Dentistry, Geriatrics, Neurology, Nutrition, Dentistry, Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, Psychology, Psychiatry and others.
The program is divided by major system and includes over 150 special tests.
Whether you're preparing for an OSCE, working in clinic, or seeing patients on the ward, OnExam puts the clinical exam at your fingertips.
SCCM is the largest multiprofessional organization dedicated to ensuring excellence and consistency in the practice of critical care.
Medical guidelines in a concise, easy to read and retrieve quick-reference format.
The only clinical practice guidelines app you will ever need…
Choose from thousands of medical guidelines representing all of the main clinical specialties and most well-known medical associations in the world. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference format that is current, practical and portable.
WE CURRENTLY OFFER OVER 2600 FREE CLINICAL GUIDELINES TITLES
FREE APP FEATURES
-2,600+ complete medical guidelines summaries
-Official recommendations from respected medical associations
-Easy navigation to critical information
-Full text search
-Online and offline functionality
-Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
-Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
-Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
-Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
-Comprehensive drug information
-Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
GUIDELINES FROM THE FOLLOWING SOCIETIES
•Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
•American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
•American Heart Association (AHA)
•American College of Cardiology (ACC)
•The Endocrine Society
•American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
•American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
•American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
•American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
•American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
•American Diabetes Association (ADA)
•American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
•American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
•American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
•American College of Physicians (ACP)
EXAMPLES OF PREMIUM TITLES CURRENTLY OFFERED
•Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
•Community Acquired Pneumonia
•Urinary Tract Infections
•Primary Care of HIV Patients
•Fever and Neutropenia
•Antiretroviral Agents in HIV
•Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections
•Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
•Lipids and Lipoprotein Disorders
•Androgen Deficiency Syndromes
•Diabetes Algorithm for Glycemic Control
Allergy and Immunology
•Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction
Cardiology / Pulmonology
•Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
•Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
•Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
•Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment
•Low Back Pain
•Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
Gastroenterology and Liver Disease
•Irritable Bowel Syndrome
•Acute Liver Failure
• Infiltration for Abdominal Surgery
•Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Physicians, Nurses and Pharmacists
• Medical Students
• Clinical trials and Researchers
• Educators and Healthcare Quality Managers
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running.
• Contact us via email at email@example.com
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-410-869-3332 M-F, 8:45am-5:00 ET (US)
The app is a demo version of the "Clinical Examination". The app includes:
1. General Physical Examination
2. Gastrointestinal Examination
3. Cardiovascular Examination
4. Respiratory System Examination
5. Cranial Nerve Examination
For complete systemic examination buy clinical examination app.
Optimism, conquest & the miracle of Homoeopathy with quick solutions.....
Mind Technologies’ first mobile app on homoeopathic clinical tips gives you a deep insight into the clinical practice of high intelligence and effective results.
Clinical tip is a comprehensive suggestion of a clinical condition which many physicians and practitioners over the years have seen results for. These physicians have taken the pain of documenting these results, observations, annotations, experiences etc. in the form of a concise and effective suggestion for the clinical conditions handled by them. They have shared their observation, interpretation and experiences with us.
• Browse and search from more than 500 clinical tips.
• Add clinical tips as your favourite and build your own database which will be useful in your practice.
• Treat difficult cases with clinically proven Remedies.
• They are based on experiences or taken from homeopathic literature.
• Use it in your practice & report Results.
• This provides you with abundant amazing solutions for your homoeopathic requirements through succinct suggestion.
- Clinical tip will represent in the following order in apps.
Remedy full name
- A clinical tip helps practitioners and students in homoeopathy:-
1. It is a platform for beginners to learn new scientific techniques in homoeopathy.
2. It is a platform where homoeopaths use these handy clinical tips in their regular practice and study effectiveness of remedies.
3. It is a platform for students to build a solid base to be a successful practitioner in future.
Homoeopaths can use these constructive tips in solving cases. Clinical tips helps to lessen efforts and saves time of homoeopaths. It is undeniably helpful for the beginners and burgeoning open homeopaths.
Knowledge of homoeopathic Materia Medica and drugs with clinical tips makes for a clever understanding of the Homoeopathic art and science of prescribing.
Expert team of doctors working on clinical research works on these analogies to build our system to provide the humankind and to comprehend the methodical efficiency of Homoeopathy.
All homoeopathic students will definitely appreciate and learn therapeutic knowledge of homoeopathic drugs with the help of handy clinical tips.
These interactive clinical scales include instructions on how to administer the psychiatric tests, as well as a comprehensive scoring system based on the origins of the scales. Mental health professionals will find this format convenient and useful, allowing them to find the right instrument quickly for immediate use with patients, and add the findings to their records.
The collection of scales currently includes the following:
Depression and Anxiety
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ)
• Patient Health Questionnaire 9-item (PHQ-9)
• Brief Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-Brief)
• Patient Health Questionnaire (PHQ-SADS)
• Generalized Anxiety Disorder 7-item (GAD-7)
• Major Depression Inventory (MDI)
• Hamilton Anxiety Scale (HAM-A)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Short Form (GDS-S)
• Geriatric Depression Scale: Long Form (GDS-L)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Parent Rating Scale (VADPRS)
• Vanderbilt ADHD Diagnostic Teacher Rating Scale (VADTRS)
• Adult ADHD Self-Report Scale (ASRS-V1.1)
• The Bipolar Spectrum Diagnostic Scale (BSDS)
• The Checklist for Autism in Toddlers (CHAT)
• Abnormal Involuntary Movement Scale (AIMS)
• Clinical Global Impressions Scale (CGI)
• Global Assessment of Function (GAF)
Additional scales will be available in future updates.
Nearly 13,000 podiatrists, podiatry residents and podiatry students receive Podiatry Today each month. Podiatry Today offers feature articles written by leading podiatrists in the field and a bevy of regular columns including the following: Diabetes Watch, Surgical Pearls, Orthotics Q&A, Dermatology Diagnosis, Sports Medicine, Treatment Dilemmas, Wound Care Q&A, Practice Builders, Technology In Practice, New Products and the Forum.
Podiatry Today also offers three annual theme issues: the diabetes theme issue (March); the wound care theme issue (July); and the heel pain theme issue (November).
Regularly covered clinical topics include: flatfoot, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, hammertoes, diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic foot infections, the Charcot foot, crossover toe deformity, onychomycosis, barefoot running, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), orthotics, tinea pedis, hallux valgus, equinus, total ankle replacement, ankle arthrodesis, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), bunionectomies, bioengineered alternative tissues, skin substitutes, adult-acquired flatfoot, laser therapy, platelet-rich plasma, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), calcaneal osteotomies, chronic wounds and many more.
For almost 20 years, cath lab professionals have relied on Cath Lab Digest as a trusted, educational resource. CLD focuses on providing cath lab professionals information of practical and clinical use in their working lives. It offers both continuous education and a forum through which professionals share information on best practices, the latest procedures, and ongoing concerns.
CLD strives to: 1) Educate and inform; 2) Connect our readers across the U.S. and worldwide; 3) Highlight the knowledge, dignity, and hard work of cath lab professionals. Monthly interviews with thought leaders, cutting-edge features, and an emphasis on professional exchanges ensure that Cath Lab Digest captures reader interest with every issue.
Topics include critical limb ischemia, limb salvage, renal artery disease, embolic protection, aortic stent grafts, and carotid artery intervention, all of which speak to a varied audience of invasive cardiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, and podiatrists.
Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging is an official clinical, peer-reviewed journal of the American Geriatrics Society (AGS). The AGS is an international not-for-profit association of over 6,700 health professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence and quality of life for all older people. To assist in this mission, Annals of Long-Term Care publishes important clinical and practical content focused on all areas of long-term care and is read by the key clinicians within the field including medical directors, attending physicians, consultant pharmacists, geriatric psychiatrists, directors of nursing, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The journal's Editorial Advisory Board consists of leading experts in the areas of geriatrics, veteran affairs, nursing, family practice, clinical psychiatry, ethics, and aging.