If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
McGraw-Hill’s Manual of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests focuses specifically on what you need to know to understand the test, educate the patient, and provide safe, effective care before, during, and after the test. In addition, this easy-to-use clinical companion is the only text to actively incorporate evidence-based
practice features throughout, both in test monographs and appendices—a major advantage that enhances your ability to apply the book’s content to your daily practice.
• A cohesive 5-part organization covering the full range of laboratory tests, diagnostic tests, laboratory/diagnostic assessments of body function, education and screening
• Time-saving alphabetical organization of tests allows for quick in-app searching.
• Skill-sharpening references to national guidelines, including JCAHO
• Full coverage of clinical interventions/implications
• Essential insights into the possible meanings of abnormal values and contraindications
• Key references that pertain to evidence-based practice
• Critical patient teaching information
With self assessment function.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from atrial fibrillation
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of atrial fibrillation and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for atrial fibrillation
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from atrial fibrillation in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains atrial fibrillation diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
Medical guidelines in a concise, easy to read and retrieve quick-reference format.
The only clinical practice guidelines app you will ever need…
Choose from thousands of medical guidelines representing all of the main clinical specialties and most well-known medical associations in the world. These are official society guidelines, condensed into a quick reference format that is current, practical and portable.
WE CURRENTLY OFFER OVER 2600 FREE CLINICAL GUIDELINES TITLES
FREE APP FEATURES
-2,600+ complete medical guidelines summaries
-Official recommendations from respected medical associations
-Easy navigation to critical information
-Full text search
-Online and offline functionality
-Adjust text size, font, and color for easy reading
-Share, store and annotate frequently accessed guidelines
PREMIUM GUIDELINES FROM MEDICAL ASSOCIATIONS
-Quick reference format with key points, treatment, management, prevention and more
-Well illustrated algorithms, charts and medical tables
-Comprehensive drug information
-Access on multiple devices - web and mobile apps
GUIDELINES FROM THE FOLLOWING SOCIETIES
•Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
•American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD)
•American Heart Association (AHA)
•American College of Cardiology (ACC)
•The Endocrine Society
•American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI)
•American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP)
•American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
•American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
•American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
•American Diabetes Association (ADA)
•American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
•American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
•American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
•American College of Physicians (ACP)
EXAMPLES OF PREMIUM TITLES CURRENTLY OFFERED
•Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
•Community Acquired Pneumonia
•Urinary Tract Infections
•Primary Care of HIV Patients
•Fever and Neutropenia
•Antiretroviral Agents in HIV
•Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infections
•Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
•Lipids and Lipoprotein Disorders
•Androgen Deficiency Syndromes
•Diabetes Algorithm for Glycemic Control
Allergy and Immunology
•Exercise Induced Bronchoconstriction
Cardiology / Pulmonology
•Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
•Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia
•Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
•Antiemetics for Cancer Treatment
•Low Back Pain
•Diabetic Neuropathic Pain
Gastroenterology and Liver Disease
•Irritable Bowel Syndrome
•Acute Liver Failure
• Infiltration for Abdominal Surgery
•Complicated Skin and Soft Tissue Infections
THE PERFECT MEDICAL APP FOR:
• Physicians, Nurses and Pharmacists
• Medical Students
• Clinical trials and Researchers
• Educators and Healthcare Quality Managers
Guideline Central customer support is available to help get your app up and running.
• Contact us via email at email@example.com
• Visit our website at https://www.GuidelineCentral.com
• Contact us via telephone at 1-410-869-3332 M-F, 8:45am-5:00 ET (US)
This popular app which is used by over 130,000 physicians worldwide has just launched a premium version, which is updated with latest evidence from series such as the Journal of the American Medical Assocation's Rational Clinical Examination Series.
**** 'The top 10 quick reference medical apps for iPhone released in 2013' - iMedicalApps *****
Diagnose is a novel medical app which aids clinicians in the diagnosis of common internal medicine conditions. The app allows users to incorporate validated findings from the history, physical examination and investigations to calculate an evidence-based likelihood of disease. This app is intended for use by internal medicine physicians and trainees, with the goal of improving patient care and medical education at the bedside.
Diagnose provides you with an evidence-based pre-test probability, validated likelihood ratios and a calculated post-test probability based on your findings for over 45 of the most commonly seen conditions in internal medicine. The data is validated from sources (JAMA Rational Clinical Exam Series, etc).
When examining a patient with a presumptive diagnosis, such as stroke, physicians can now see in real-time how specific findings on the history, physical exam and laboratory evaluation of patients alters the likelihood of disease.
"Diagnose is a fantastic app that encourages the application of evidence-based medicine in clinical practice."
- Daniel Schwartz, MD
The following evidence-based summaries are included in this app:
Acute Otitis Media, Child
Cancer, Family History
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Any
Cardiac Arrhythmia, Significant
Central Venous Pressure
Compliance and Medication Adherence
Death after Cardiac Arrest
Deep Vein Thrombosis
Headache, Need for Neuroimaging
Influenza, >60 years old
Influenza, any age
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Knee Injury, ACL
Knee Injury, Meninscal Tear
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Pneuomnia, Adult, Community-Acquired
Pneumonia, Infant and Child
Renal Artery Stenosis
Thoracic Aortic Dissection
Upper GI Bleed, Locating
Upper GI Bleed, Severity
Urinary Incontinence, Women
Urinary Tract Infection, Women
- Quick and easy search function to find all of your values and abbreviations rapidly
- Full featured citations for each lab value and clinical explanations including low and high differentials
- Over 300 lab values!
- Over 1700 medical abbreviations!
- Easy-to-use, quick and beautiful interface!
■ Clear, concise coverage of 375 of the most commonly performed laboratory tests. Organized by body systems and lab panels, and presented in a consistent format with normal findings, indications, test explanation, test results and clinical significance.
■ Over 1100 “mini” drug monographs that include generic names, trade names, drug classes, pregnancy risk category, controlled substance schedule and we provide to the full FDA monograph through dailymed.nlm.nih.gov.
DIAGNOSTIC TESTS AND PROCEDURES
■ Quickly access indications of commonly ordered diagnostic imaging tests and procedures.
DISEASES, SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
■ Quickly access the names of well organized diseases, signs and symptoms and search for key information.
This app contains 3 types of medical calculators:
■ Convert lab values from SI to US units.
■ Convert units of measure: Temperature, Mass (Weight), Height, Length, Volume and more.
■ Commonly used clinical calculators: BMI, BEE, Estimated Delivery Date, Creatinine Clearance and more
MEDICAL SPANISH TO ENGLISH DICTIONARY
■ Our English to Spanish medical dictionary translates most common medical words on the fly.
■ Effective, fast, and convenient reference for medical words in both English and Spanish! It is a quick and easy tool to find just the right words you need when communicating with your patients. Words are listed by category with English words and their Spanish translations, and Spanish words and their English translations. It is ideal for every medical or nursing student!
■ Latin and Greek Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words are the building blocks of most medical words, understanding these word parts are essential to comprehensive entry-level knowledge of medical language and terminology. We provide you with enough Prefixes, Suffixes, and Root Words in our dictionary to decipher most medical words.
■ Access over 16,000 medical related abbreviations.
ACCESS PUBMED, DAILYMED, MEDLINE AND WIKIPEDIA
■ Connect to PubMed from within our app to search abstracts and link to publishers websites to view full page articles. Now you can email that great article you found or just save it to Evernote account.
■ Search Medline, DailyMed and Wikipedia from within our app to instantly access the library of medical information contained in these databases via the Web.
*Disclaimer: The information contained in this application is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Imago LLC and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the application or the information. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this application.
This app provides healthcare professionals with an interactive resource to help illustrate how AFib can affect the heart; visually demonstrate the symptoms, risks and management strategies of AFib; and where patients can learn more.
• Detailed animated, color diagrams of the heart under normal rhythm and during AFib
• Fluoroscopy (x-ray) images of the heart in and out of rhythm, featuring the heart's electrical impulse
• EKG readings with normal heart rate and with AFib
• AFib management animations: demonstrates the effects of different management strategies for a heart in AFib, including:
- Rate control
- Rhythm control
• AFib risk animations:
- Stroke risk animation: shows an AFib-related stroke to illustrate that a blood clot can travel from the heart to the brain as a result of AFib
- Remodeling process animation: depicts the remodeling process, which is a result of untreated AFib that affects the shape and size of the heart
• Facts about the signs, symptoms, prevalence and risks of AFib can be shared through the "E-mail a Friend" feature
It is the first ever app to contain public health guidance, including topics such as smoking cessation, promoting physical activity, behaviour change and preventing diabetes. It contains all of NICE’s clinical guidelines, including those on COPD, hypertension, stroke, chronic heart failure, atrial fibrillation, head injury, depression, ovarian cancer, UTI in children, anxiety and autism. It also contains all NICE’s technology appraisals, interventional procedures guidance, medical technology and diagnostics guidance.
* Search, browse and explore all of NICE’s current guidance
* Bookmark sections for easy access
* Email sections to yourself or colleagues
NICE provides authoritative, evidence-based guidance on the most effective way to diagnose, treat and prevent disease and ill health. Our guidance is for the UK National Health Service (NHS), local authorities, charities, and anyone with a responsibility for commissioning or providing healthcare. NICE is government-funded through the UK’s Department of Health.
The NICE Guidance app covers:
Conditions and diseases
* Blood and immune system
* Central nervous system
* Digestive system
* Ear and nose
* Endocrine, nutritional and metabolic
* Gynaecology, pregnancy and birth
* Infectious diseases
* Injuries, accidents and wounds
* Mental health and behavioural conditions
* Mouth and dental
* Accidents and injuries
* Behaviour change
* Cardiovascular disease
* Child health
* Child social care
* Chronic illness
* Environmental health
* Infectious diseases
* Maternal health
* Mental health
* Non-communicable diseases
* Obesity and diet
* Occupational health
* Older people
* Physical activity
* Sexual health
* Smoking and tobacco
* Vaccine preventable diseases
* Working with and involving communities
NOTE: This app is primarily aimed at healthcare and other professionals. For information on resources available from NICE for patients and the public, visit our website at http://www.nice.org.uk/getinvolved/patientsandpublic
Authors : Prof. Josef Kautzner, M.D., Ph.D., FESC, Petr Peichl M.D., Ph.D., Department of Cardiology, IKEM Prague, Czech Republicc
This is the lite/preview version of "CARDIO3® Atlas of Cardiac Electrophysiology and Arrhythmia" – reference/learning tool for cardiologists, internists and other physicians evaluating electrophysiology images and ECG.
- Lite version of this education tool has limited number of excellent quality EP cine/images
- Lite version requires Internet connection
- The database of samples at our server is regularly updated and extended
Feel free to visit our cardiology website WWW.CARDIO3.COM for support. In case of any issue we respond to your emails quickly at email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Copyright © 2013 REKESh Comp Ltd.
This is an application to assist medical professionals to track and log their procedures. It is perfect for
the professional on the run who want to keep track of their procedures. This is well suited for students to
-In-built database of a dozen specialties that you can choose from including internal medicine,
electrophysiology, emergency medicine, gasteroenterology, heme/onc, interventional/peripheral cardiology,
nephrology, pediatrics, pulmonary, rheumatolgy.
-Enter in patient and procedure information in less than thirty seconds
-Review procedural data including patient medical record number, procedure performed, date of procedure,
hospital, attending, age, complications, and notes
-Keep careful notes of findings and complications
-Customize the application to hospitals you work at and with various attendings
-Add custom specialties and procedures
-Synchronize data with our online database at http://www.procedureanalytics.com
-HIPAA compliant application
-Bring you procedure log alive!
-Visit us at our website at www.procedureanalytics.com
For almost 20 years, cath lab professionals have relied on Cath Lab Digest as a trusted, educational resource. CLD focuses on providing cath lab professionals information of practical and clinical use in their working lives. It offers both continuous education and a forum through which professionals share information on best practices, the latest procedures, and ongoing concerns.
CLD strives to: 1) Educate and inform; 2) Connect our readers across the U.S. and worldwide; 3) Highlight the knowledge, dignity, and hard work of cath lab professionals. Monthly interviews with thought leaders, cutting-edge features, and an emphasis on professional exchanges ensure that Cath Lab Digest captures reader interest with every issue.
Nearly 13,000 podiatrists, podiatry residents and podiatry students receive Podiatry Today each month. Podiatry Today offers feature articles written by leading podiatrists in the field and a bevy of regular columns including the following: Diabetes Watch, Surgical Pearls, Orthotics Q&A, Dermatology Diagnosis, Sports Medicine, Treatment Dilemmas, Wound Care Q&A, Practice Builders, Technology In Practice, New Products and the Forum.
Podiatry Today also offers three annual theme issues: the diabetes theme issue (March); the wound care theme issue (July); and the heel pain theme issue (November).
Regularly covered clinical topics include: flatfoot, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, hammertoes, diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic foot infections, the Charcot foot, crossover toe deformity, onychomycosis, barefoot running, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), orthotics, tinea pedis, hallux valgus, equinus, total ankle replacement, ankle arthrodesis, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), bunionectomies, bioengineered alternative tissues, skin substitutes, adult-acquired flatfoot, laser therapy, platelet-rich plasma, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), calcaneal osteotomies, chronic wounds and many more.
Topics include critical limb ischemia, limb salvage, renal artery disease, embolic protection, aortic stent grafts, and carotid artery intervention, all of which speak to a varied audience of invasive cardiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, and podiatrists.
Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging is an official clinical, peer-reviewed journal of the American Geriatrics Society (AGS). The AGS is an international not-for-profit association of over 6,700 health professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence and quality of life for all older people. To assist in this mission, Annals of Long-Term Care publishes important clinical and practical content focused on all areas of long-term care and is read by the key clinicians within the field including medical directors, attending physicians, consultant pharmacists, geriatric psychiatrists, directors of nursing, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The journal's Editorial Advisory Board consists of leading experts in the areas of geriatrics, veteran affairs, nursing, family practice, clinical psychiatry, ethics, and aging.