1,000 multiple choice fact, scenario and case-based questions
Correct answers and explanations to help you quickly master exam content
Take exam as many times as you wish
Score transcripts with missed key words to help you evaluate areas that need further study
Sync your app and receive the latest version of previously purchased questions
Pass your Boards
The mission of Knowledge Testing is to help you pass the test. We do this by providing high quality, peer-reviewed, educationally sound questions written by leading educators.
Knowledge Testing, LLC
document and bill their procedures by selecting proper CPT® codes, based on the latest coding guidelines. The app is not for professional coders and only includes codes relevant to EP doctors. It is useful for those physicians who need to enter procedure codes directly into computerized Electronic Health Record systems or who just need to communicate to their coders what they have done. The rules for entering codes are complex, and the codes themselves are not mnemonic, hence this app. This app currently uses the 2015 codes, and will be updated as coding changes. We are not liable for any errors in coding that might occur from using this app.
- Codes organized by procedure
- Directed code entry
- Detailed code analysis
- Coding summary
- Save favorite coding patterns
- Search for codes by number or text
- Device upgrade wizard
- Detailed coding help
Categories: Medicine, Medical Apps, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia. Procedure Coding
Cálculo del riesgo cardiovascular
Estimación del filtrado glomerular
Cálculo del índice de masa corporal.
Cálculo del índice de superficie corporal
Criterios de Framingham
Clasificación funcional NYHA
TIMI Severidad de la angina según Canadia Cardiovascular Society
TIMI Risk Score para angina inestable e IAM sin elevación del ST
TIMI RIisk Score para AM con elevación del ST
Escala de riesgo hemorrágico en SCA Crusade
Clasificación hemodinámica KILLIP en el IAMEST
Cálculo del riesgo cardiovascular
Clasificación del riesgo cardiovascular
Tratamiento según riesgo cardiovascular y LDL
Objetivos de tratamiento LDL según riesgo
Síndrome de Brugada
Cálculo intervalo QT corregido (QTc) fórmula de Bazett
Síndrome del QT Corto
Síndrome del QT Largo
Fármacos para tratamiento de las taquicardias
Fármacos para tratamiento de las bradicardias
Tipo clínico de la FA
Escala de sangrado HASBLED
- Dr. Emiliano Fernández Obanza Windscheid
- Ing. Daniel Rivera Asenjo
- Dra. Monica Pardo Fresno
- Dr. Oscar Díaz Castro
Gracias por utilizar DECARDIO.
Lab Notes: Guide to Lab & Diagnostic Tests provides concise information explains lab reference ranges and considerations, diagnostic test purposes and procedures, pre-test preparation, and post-test care.
// Key Features
• Covers essentials for more than 400 lab and diagnostic tests
• Includes lab tests, radiography, arteriography, nuclear- and non-nuclear imaging, endoscopy, organ function and electrophysiology tests
• Panic lab levels and nurse alerts are identified
• Illustrations show positioning and views, tube top colors, examples of x-ray, mammogram, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, whole skeleton bone scan, and lung scan images
• Patient education guidelines and tips
• Expanded coverage of lab tests, ECG interpretation and monitoring guide, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and MRI
• Major sections include: Labs, X-rays, CT/MRI/US, Nuclear Scans, Other Tests, Tools
• Abnormal results for the 100 most commonly referenced tests and, where appropriate, the critical results and what to do about them
// Unique Features
• Full color images: This product includes images that help bring the content to life.
• Update Policy: Edition-based. New editions are released when the content changes significantly; there is no standard schedule for new editions.
// Designed for Omnio
This app will install your new resource into the Omnio environment, which requires a separate download. Learn more by searching for “Omnio” in Google Play.
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email email@example.com. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
• A miniature antibiotic guide, showing recommendations by condition with integrated drug dosing calculator for both children and adults
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation
Adult Drips – Adult Critical Care Infusion Calculator and Reference:
• A calculator for drugs administered by infusion which includes all commonly utilized drugs. Mixing options, typical dosing, calibrated tubing, and Y site compatibility is included. Additionally, there are limitless options to customize to any concentration or dose
• This expanded section has calculators of items like osmolal gap, croup, apgar, glascow trauma scores, peak flow, oxygen tank time to empty, pregnancy calculator, blood alcohol calculator, NIH Stroke Score, APACHE II Score, and much more
• Emergency Medication dosing with integrated dose calculations
Fluid Wizard/Burn %BSA Wizard:
• Pediatric & Adult Burn Fluid calculator based upon the Parkland formula, Pediatric bolus, and maintenance fluid calculator combined with an incredibly useful %BSA Burn Calculator for both pediatrics and adults that adjusts % of each body region for age
• A multi-format smart calculation tool to solve any generic infusion calculation need
• Pediatric Advanced Life Support Protocols carefully adapted for rapid viewing and implementation
• Pediatric Code module with top selections that include all needed drugs for a given condition (e.g. status epilepticus) with a single selection, based upon underlying condition PLUS rapid calculation of doses of over 30 drugs and interventions needed for pediatric critical care. Each item automatically includes ventilator and tube sizing based upon weight
• Pediatric critical care infusion calculator and reference covering identical functionality as AdultDrips, but for pediatric patients
• Rapid calculator for pediatric antipyretics
• A quick reference to pediatric over-the-counter medications
Digital Abstracts Edition
Starting with the December 2010 issue, you can now get the abstracts of every Pediatrics article, both print and online, compiled together into one convenient mobile format.
This new edition is composed to replicate the design of our award winning print journal, and in addition to all the article abstracts it also features the full-text of AAP Policies, Commentaries, and Perspective columns.
Get the low-down on leading research, special features, reviews, and case studies at your fingertips—and all with 24/7 access. It fits into any busy schedule. Find out today why you can't afford to miss a single issue.
And if that wasn’t enough, it’s Free!
“The content of the journal is intended to encompass the needs of the whole child in his physiologic, mental, emotional, and social structure.
The single word, PEDIATRICS, has been chosen to indicate this catholic intent.”
-Hugh McCulloch, PEDIATRICS, January 1948
PEDIATRICS is the official peer-reviewed journal of the American Academy of Pediatrics and a long-time leader in the field. The journal has been publishing original research, clinical observations, and special feature articles on a monthly basis since 1948. The journal serves authors and readers of the general medical profession as well as pediatricians, and contributions relevant to pediatricians are also included from disciplines such as nutrition, surgery, dentistry, public health, child health services, human genetics, basic sciences, psychology, psychiatry, education, sociology, and nursing.
Now you can enjoy the full-range of the print and online editions in a format as mobile as you are!
The PEDIATRICS Digital Abstracts Edition Android app includes:
-Stunning typeset format, designed after the print edition.
-Text-formatted articles, for maximum mobile readability.
-Downloadable issues for easy offline reading.
-Searchable archive of available issues.
-Bookmarking capabilities for your favorite articles.
-Ability to share your comments with other readers.
-Weekly RSS feeds.
This application is powered by Texterity, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications, and coverleaf.com. Check the Android Market for more apps from your favorite magazines! This app is currently designed for phones only.
Our excellent staff and caring Pediatricians and Pediatric Nurse Practitioners will provide your family with the very best medical care in a relaxed, comfortable, and compassionate setting. Our goal is to be partners with you in maintaining your child’s physical and emotional well-being.
This is an application to assist medical professionals to track and log their procedures. It is perfect for
the professional on the run who want to keep track of their procedures. This is well suited for students to
-In-built database of a dozen specialties that you can choose from including internal medicine,
electrophysiology, emergency medicine, gasteroenterology, heme/onc, interventional/peripheral cardiology,
nephrology, pediatrics, pulmonary, rheumatolgy.
-Enter in patient and procedure information in less than thirty seconds
-Review procedural data including patient medical record number, procedure performed, date of procedure,
hospital, attending, age, complications, and notes
-Keep careful notes of findings and complications
-Customize the application to hospitals you work at and with various attendings
-Add custom specialties and procedures
-Synchronize data with our online database at http://www.procedureanalytics.com
-HIPAA compliant application
-Bring you procedure log alive!
-Visit us at our website at www.procedureanalytics.com
*If you do not have an online subscription to Micromedex 2.0 products, please instead download the non-subscriber version of this exact same app, called Micromedex Drug Essentials for $2.99 a year. It’s a low-cost alternative for on-the-go access to Micromedex drug information.
Access to Free Micromedex Drug Reference requires a password. Once you’ve downloaded the app, follow these instructions to obtain the password (which only needs to be entered once per year):
1. Login to Micromedex 2.0 through your online subscription.
2. Click on the “mobileMicromedex” link near the top of the application.
3. Refer to the detailed downloading instructions, which include your password for activating the mobile app at no charge.
If you cannot locate the “mobileMicromedex” link, or have other questions related to this app, please contact support via http://micromedex.com/mobile/freedrugreference.
Access the evidence-based content you rely on in your Micromedex online solution, anytime, anywhere, via your Android device.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference provides clinical care professionals with on-the-go access to the industry’s most trusted drug information, when and where it’s needed most. Users will find peace of mind knowing the content is backed by the same thorough, unbiased editorial process as all Micromedex solutions.
An internet connection is not required, allowing for access at anytime from anywhere.
The app is part of the Micromedex Medication Management apps bundle, which includes Micromedex Drug Interactions and Micromedex IV Compatibility. The trio is an inexpensive solution to your on-the-go medication management needs.
Free Micromedex Drug Reference contains concise information on 4500+ search terms, covering common needs such as:
• Adult and pediatric dosage
• Adverse effects (separated into “common” and “serious”)
• Drug interactions
As well as:
• Black box warnings
• Breast feeding
• Common trade names
• Dose adjustments
• Generic names, including selected combination products
• How supplied
• Indications (differentiated as “FDA labeled” and “non-FDA labeled”)
• Mechanism of action
• Pregnancy category
• Therapeutic class
• Updated monthly
• Ability to use without a WiFi or cellular connection
Useful for Medical,Dental,Nursing & all Para-medical students.
Physicians,Pharma-students,Health-care Professionals & students working in clinical practice can also use.
Free Mnemonic App Features:
-All subjects Mnemonic
-Best quick revision tool
-Best interface easy to use
It's Hand book of Medical Mnemonic.
-Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry
-Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology
-Behavioral science, ENT, Ophthalmology
-Surgery, Medicine ,Obstetric&gynecology
-Radiology, Dermatology, Orhtopedics
-Cardiology, Physical Examination ,Podiatry
-Pediatrics , Anesthesia
In this digital tech. world if medical subjects are accessible in app form, then it's amazing.
We are helping Medical students by giving important subject information through Digital market.
Who can use this Free Mnemonic app:
-Health care professions
-Students working in clinical practice & dispensary
This app content is only for pocket reference & educational purpose.
*Your suggestions and ideas to create more medical field apps are most wel come.
Kindly rate us to improve and encourage to do more.
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculators
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
Nearly 13,000 podiatrists, podiatry residents and podiatry students receive Podiatry Today each month. Podiatry Today offers feature articles written by leading podiatrists in the field and a bevy of regular columns including the following: Diabetes Watch, Surgical Pearls, Orthotics Q&A, Dermatology Diagnosis, Sports Medicine, Treatment Dilemmas, Wound Care Q&A, Practice Builders, Technology In Practice, New Products and the Forum.
Podiatry Today also offers three annual theme issues: the diabetes theme issue (March); the wound care theme issue (July); and the heel pain theme issue (November).
Regularly covered clinical topics include: flatfoot, plantar fasciitis, heel pain, hammertoes, diabetic foot ulcers, diabetic foot infections, the Charcot foot, crossover toe deformity, onychomycosis, barefoot running, negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT), orthotics, tinea pedis, hallux valgus, equinus, total ankle replacement, ankle arthrodesis, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), bunionectomies, bioengineered alternative tissues, skin substitutes, adult-acquired flatfoot, laser therapy, platelet-rich plasma, deep vein thrombosis (DVT), calcaneal osteotomies, chronic wounds and many more.
For almost 20 years, cath lab professionals have relied on Cath Lab Digest as a trusted, educational resource. CLD focuses on providing cath lab professionals information of practical and clinical use in their working lives. It offers both continuous education and a forum through which professionals share information on best practices, the latest procedures, and ongoing concerns.
CLD strives to: 1) Educate and inform; 2) Connect our readers across the U.S. and worldwide; 3) Highlight the knowledge, dignity, and hard work of cath lab professionals. Monthly interviews with thought leaders, cutting-edge features, and an emphasis on professional exchanges ensure that Cath Lab Digest captures reader interest with every issue.
Topics include critical limb ischemia, limb salvage, renal artery disease, embolic protection, aortic stent grafts, and carotid artery intervention, all of which speak to a varied audience of invasive cardiologists, vascular surgeons, interventional neurologists, neurosurgeons, interventional radiologists, nephrologists, endocrinologists, and podiatrists.
Annals of Long-Term Care: Clinical Care and Aging is an official clinical, peer-reviewed journal of the American Geriatrics Society (AGS). The AGS is an international not-for-profit association of over 6,700 health professionals dedicated to improving the health, independence and quality of life for all older people. To assist in this mission, Annals of Long-Term Care publishes important clinical and practical content focused on all areas of long-term care and is read by the key clinicians within the field including medical directors, attending physicians, consultant pharmacists, geriatric psychiatrists, directors of nursing, nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The journal's Editorial Advisory Board consists of leading experts in the areas of geriatrics, veteran affairs, nursing, family practice, clinical psychiatry, ethics, and aging.