The Heist is a 4x5 slot machine, similar to many found on real casino floors. But this is no ordinary slot machine! At your disposal are three crew members waiting to help you pull off the ultimate caper. Build your team, then watch as they rack up huge winnings during the free spin bonus round. The tech wiz, safe-cracker and demolitions guy each know how to make your slot machine pay out in different and exciting ways. Watch them work together for huge jackpots!
This slot machine is connected to other slot machine apps through a casino interface. From the casino you can browse to other games. Your bankroll is shared between all the machines. Other slots include:
- The Heist Slot Machine - FREE!
- Candy Shop Slot Machine
- Hooked Slot Machine
- Pied Piper Slot Machine
- Where the Wild Symbols Are Slot Machine
If you like playing this slot machine solo, you might also want to try playing in tournaments! Buy in to tournaments using your earnings from solo play. Then see how many credits you can win in a set number of spins. You will be competing against other players spinning the same slot machine with the same number of spins. Earn a high score in a tournament and rake in some serious dough!
Optimized for HD tablets and HD phones.
All our slot machine games are for entertainment purposes only. No real money is wagered, earned or lost. The payout percentages on our slot machines is higher than slot machines in actual casinos and you should not expect similar results.
TAKE A JOURNEY BACK DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE AS YOU EXPERIENCE THIS CLASSIC TALE IN A WHOLE NEW WAY!
This classic slot machine has been completely remastered to bring the exciting world of Wonderland to your pocket. This memorable cast of characters will spin along with you as you cash in on the big spins! The Mad Hatter, Alice, The Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and Dumb - they're all here.
Drink the potions to trigger two unique bonus rounds. Race the Queen as you make your escape with all the cash.
This slot machine is connected to other slots through a casino interface. From the casino you can browse to the other slots. Your bankroll is shared between all the machines. Other slots include:
- The Heist Slot Machine - FREE!
- Alice HD Slot Machine
- Candy Shop HD Slot Machine
- Hooked HD Slot Machine
- Oktoberfest HD Slots
- Pied Piper HD Slot Machine
- Spellbound 2 HD Slots
- Where the Wild Symbols Are HD Slot Machine
If you like playing these slots solo, you might also want to try playing the slots in tournaments! Buy in to tournaments using your earnings from solo play. Then see how many credits you can win in a set number of spins. You will be competing against other players spinning the same slots with the same number of spins. Earn a high score in a tournament and rake in some serious dough!
All our slots are for entertainment purposes only. No real money is wagered, earned or lost. The payout percentages on our slots is higher than slots in actual casinos and you should not expect similar results.
At the start of the game, each player receives a shuffled deck of 52 cards. 12 of these cards are dealt in a pile face down with a 13th card face up on top of it. This pile is called the "reserve deck".
From the deck of each player, 4 cards are placed face up in a column above the reserve. These four cards are known as the "houses". Between the two columns of houses, room is left for 8 "foundation piles".
Each player will have 35 cards left over which are placed face down next to the reserve pile. This pile becomes their "hand". Next to their hand is room for their "waste" pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your reserve, hand, and waste piles by either playing them to the houses, the foundation piles, or loading them on your opponents reserve or waste piles.
Players take alternate turns. A turn consist of moving cards around according to strict "building rules". Each move consists of taking one "available card" and playing it by placing it onto a house, a foundation pile, or your opponents reserve or waste pile. A player ends his/her turn by moving the top card of their hand to their waste pile.
- An empty foundation pile can only be filled with an ace. The foundation is then build up using cards from the same suit
in ascending order: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.
- On any of the eight houses the cards are build in descending order with alternating colors. So a black Ten can be placed
on a red Jack.
- The reserve and waste piles of your opponent can be loaded with cards of the same suit as the current top card. The rank
of the new card must be one higher or lower than the current rank. Zo on a Seven of Diamonds you can place a Six or an Eight of Diamonds.
- The top card on your reserve pile.
- The outermost card of one of the eight houses.
- The top card on your hand pile. You may only turn this card over when there are no more "compulsory moves" to be made.
- If your top reserve card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- When an available card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- If your reserve is not empty and there are empty houses, you must fill the empty houses before turning your hand card.
In order to speed up play you can play stacks of cards from one house to another if you have enough empty houses to make
the move card-by-card.
The winner of the game receives:
- 2 points for every card left in your opponents reserve pile
- 1 point for every card left in your opponents hand or waste pile
- 30 bonus points for winning the game
A stalemate is reached when both players have gone through their entire hand without playing any hand or reserve cards.
In this case, the player with the least penalty points (as explained above, without bonus points) receives the difference
The first player to reach 150 points wins the match.