There's no time to explain!
Our fellow scientists is trapped on the planet that made of candy!
Hurry up and rescue them!
The ship is in distress with scientists on a strange planet, consisting of sweets.
The locals are happy to show newcomers and friendliness, throwing those sweets.
You receive a distress signal from the scientists and goes on a rescue mission.
Since sweets shield the signals from the beacons of the victims, their exact location can not be found - so the mission entrusted to you to come down to the planet to get the unlucky scientists.
And this operation would be a walk in the park on a sunny day, if it were not for one thing!
Representatives of the race of the hero can not stand sweet ...
- Wonderful colorful graphics
- The story in comics
- 5 different lethal ammo type
- 3 different location type to play at
- Many different obstacles such as slippery tiles, exploding candy-bomb, jumpy-mushrooms, hanging flowers, etc.
- A large number of colorful decorations at levels
- Enemies: Barry the Bear, Stupid Monkey, Easter Bunny
- Game Shop, where you can buy ammo & special features for the Hero
- Hero can climb by tiles
- Hero can shoot when he is climbing
- Hero can kill enemies by light saber in melee attack
- Hero can perform double jump
- Hero can collect souls from defeated enemies
- Hero can create soul cubes which will be used to climb higher
- 45 levels
- 2 original soundtracks & more than 40 sounds specially made for this game
Kgy121 from Kongregate:
Thermometer: 80 souls, gets rid of the firing cap. You can shoot constantly with anything with this! Arrow-thing: Gives a tiny booster for jumping up an extra block's worth of height. Mostly good for mid-air corrections, really. Armor: Gives an extra health bar over your current one; blue. Will replenish fully with a health pack. SWORD: 60 souls, insta-kill anything you're on top of, no ammo.
Guns: The blaster has a decent rate of fire, takes forever to kill things, but will jolt the target out of their attack animation. Unlimited ammo, so it is possible to ace the entire game with this, or at least the first twenty levels so you don't waste souls on ammo and can buy all the upgrades. Shotgun: It's terrain destruction capabilities are unmatched, since each 'shot' counts as three hits, and each terrain block takes three hits to be destroyed. Also has a fast rate of fire, so you run out of ammo quick. Sniper: OHKOs almost anything in a straight line. Will destroy the cage immediately, so if it's precariously on a single block covered in explosives, break this out. Grenade Launcher: Arcs down, will destroy the block it hits, and also send out projectiles in the cardinal diagonal directions. Only way to shoot down! ANNIHILATOR: The shop sells ammo for this at a 1:1 ratio, but only in two packs. It will destroy everything in a two-block height as far as you can run with it.