Children can "tap" or "draw" to connect sequential numbers (123), upper case letters (ABC), and lower case letters (abc). Joining all the dots forms the outline of the shape and reveals the beautifully illustrated image, a really fun sound effect, and the object name spoken by a speech therapist that specializes in early childhood development!
With over 200 puzzles, children can randomly play from all the categories of:
* Transportation (26 puzzles)
like Ambulance, Airplane, Bicycle and Bulldozer...
* Musical instruments (35 puzzles)
like Accordion, Banjo, Clarinet, and Drum Set...
* Animals and Bugs (86 puzzles)
like Armadillo, Bat, Cheetah, and Dolphin...
* Food (28 puzzles)
like Apple, Birthday Cake, and Candy Canes...
* Objects (34 puzzles)
like Microphone, Magnifying Glass and Mail Box...
* (On/Off) Numbers - Dots displayed as 1,2,3,4,5...
* (On/Off) Upper Case - Dots displayed as A,B,C,D,E,F....
* (On/Off) Lower Case - Dots displayed as a,b,c,d,e,f...
* (On/Off) Display Words - Toggle if the word is displayed after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for Dislay Words - Toggle if the word is spoken after solving the puzzle
* (On/Off) Voice for 123 & ABC - Toggle between hearing the numbers/letters spoken after each tap or a sound effect.
* (On/Off) Autoplay - Subsequent puzzles are automatically loaded after solving a puzzle. To take your time after a puzzle is solved turn Autoplay off and tap the arrow to advance to the next puzzle.
* (On/Off) Allow Drawing - set this to "ON" and the player can draw or tap the dots to complete the puzzle.
* Hint Mode Easy - Automatically displays the next dot that should be tapped as a yellow dot. Great for really young kids still learning numbers and the alphabet.
* Hint Mode Normal - Normal mode will dislay hints after several seconds have passed.
* Hint Mode Hard - Hints do not appear.
Note: If English is not your preferred language, turn OFF the "Display Words," the "Audio Voice for Display Words," and the "Voice for 123 & ABC" and enjoy fun gameplay with all the sound effects!
Use this app and our other single category apps if you want to have separate apps to choose for each category or get EVERYTHING in this app and more in Toddler Teasers Toddler Preschool Complete.
• 4 ways to play: Quizzing, Flashcards, Toy Box and Puzzle game modes.
• Fully voiced over in English, Spanish and French.
• Simple toddler friendly game play with no added distractions or menus to get stuck in.
• Colorful high resolution artwork and fun music keeps children engaged.
Toddler Teasers was started when two parents realized their 2 year old child could use their iPhone better than most adults. Since 2009, Toddler Teasers has sold over a million apps in the App Store and has been reviewed hundreds of times by magazines, app review sites, blogs and television. We love to see videos parents post online with their toddler mastering their shapes with Toddler Teasers. Thank you for all the support and we look forward to continuing to provide high quality educational toddler games.
In Preschool Cannonball Monkey, a quirky and fun Android game for young children, a fruit-fixated monkey has gotten really creative in his pursuit of the perfect meal. He's devised a cannon to propel him into the air, where he can pick all the fruit as quickly as possible.
Have you ever ponder on using your smartphone to enhance your kids’ educational skills with some Kids Learning Games? Then ABC Puzzle Games is the right app for you!
Your kids will have fun playing the absolutely fantastic Kids Preschool Puzzle and will be soon asking for more educational applications!
Kids Preschool Puzzle that is presented to you by "Kids Learning Games" team, is another wonderful game designed for boosting the process of learning for your adorable children!
The Kids Preschool Puzzle is intended for pre-school and kindergarten-aged kids as well as the first graders who are trying to memorize the order of ABCs.
ABC Puzzle Game helps children with learning the sequence of the alphabet letters and their shape.
Kids Preschool Puzzle will develop the visual and cognitive skills as well as reading the alphabets.
Your little ones can play the Kids Preschool Puzzle on their own with a little help from you.
How to Play:
As the ABC Puzzle Game starts the instructions are said in a clear voice for kids to grasp it.
Since it is a game for preschool kids the instruction is so easy to follow: Drag and drop the letters to complete the patterns.
In other words, kids have to first recognize each letter and then slip the alphabet puzzle pieces into the right place to complete the puzzle.
The lovely background and the cute, animated animals in the Kids Preschool Puzzle screen, create a joyful ambient for kids to be eager to learn more.
The amazing, heartwarming encouragements after each completed puzzle pattern, propel kids to play and learn more.
The ABC Puzzle Game is designed to challenge young kids and avoid boring them. Thus, In the Kids Preschool Puzzle, the patterns are not repetitive, though same sequences are repeated to teach the correct order of alphabets.
You can find other educational games for kids or share the Kids Preschool Puzzle via social networks in the initial panel of the application.
Your preschoolers will love our simple, colourful pictures, fun sounds and high quality English vocabulary while they enjoy the simple pleasures of matching the pictures to their slots.
In this free version of ClickIn there are 4 levels of pictures to try from the 12 levels in the full version. For each level, your child will see four or five silhouette shapes that should be filled by dragging the pictures from the picture bar. If your child 'ClicksIn' the picture a voice will say the English word for that picture and a small animation will play.
When all the pictures in a level are clicked in, a set of balloons is released. And after bursting the balloons your child can still move and rearrange the pictures on their colourful backgrounds making the puzzles twice as interesting and engaging. And each time they move the picture your child will also hear the English word again for that picture.
The picture levels available in the free version are:
Parts of the head
The picture levels available in the full version are:
Parts of the head
Living room items