Children read and perform these wonderful tunes from the classical and romantic eras on their untuned percussion instruments. A fun hands on introduction to music appreciation.
This is a demo version of the full resource. You can register as a SongTorch user and purchase the full resource at anytime.
Once purchased this resource is available to you on PC, MAC, iPad/iPod/iPhone and soon on Android.
* Four classic tunes - Dance of the Sugar-Plum Fairy by Tchaikovsky, In the Hall of the Mountain King by Grieg, Spring by Vivaldi and Molto Allegro by Mozart.
* Activities and photocopiable worksheets for Junior, Middle and Upper primary/elementary.
* Unique class scores
* Performed to a live symphony orchestra
* Vocal and backing versions
* Full demo recordings of the percussion parts