Books that you're reading now.
Books that you wish to read
You can make your own bookshelf to manage your own book list with "LIBRO+"
This app will help your reading !
If you're not korean, you have to change search provider to google in search page (menu on top)
* Barcode scan (you have to install zxing)
* Leave comment and quotation
* Manage category
* Monthly reading history
* Graph for annual reading
* Show reading progress.
* Search books that you added
* Widgets for comment and quotation
* Local backup and restore data
* Remote backup and restore data from Dropbox
keyword : book, reading, bookshelf, quotation, libro, memo
Organise your Book library, scan Books directly into your shelves.
New to version 5.4
* Custom export field selection
* fixes to sources
New to recent versions
* Improvements to bulk import
* Improved memory management
* easier access to menu
* fast scroll in select list dialogs
* Full sync between devices
* Transfer data between devices over network
* Give your Books:
- Star Ratings
- Release Date
- Series Name and Number (even allows numbers such as 1a or 1.5)
- Wanted / Owned / Read tags - with icons
- custom sequence number for sorting
- Color the title
- Add more custom fields or hide existing fields
* Scan ISBNs
- supports continual scan and add, with adjustable focus interval
- automatically looks up info for scanned ISBNs's
- library mode scanning
* Edit your details
- quick update fields in the list/grid view via multi select or the context menu
- shrink unused fields in the edit view
- track who you've loaned your Books to
* Home Screen
- Direct access to your favourite list - set any list as a favourite
- Can change your startup screen
* Multiple views
- sort your shelves by title, series, author, date released and rating, sequence - per shelf
- view just Books that are wanted, not owned or not read or any other tag
- view images in your list
- view Books in a list or grid format - per shelf
- changable icons on the screens
* Lookup information
- supports standard and in-depth searches, region order can be changed in settings
- control what level of internet connection is required for various searches
- both us and uk sources
- Lookup up all info on a shelf in one go
- Download missing images on a shelf in one go
- Scan a ISBN or type a title and then search directly on the internet
* Transfer Book data
- transfer data and shelves between devices
- full sync options
* Export and Import Shelves
- multiple export and import formats: csv, xml and txt (tab separated)
- export all fields or just main ones
- export directly to email or the clipboard
- files saved to/read from SD card for easy access
- import prevents duplicates (via ISBN), or allows them
- map file fields to your fields during import
- save anywhere requires a file system app such as 'File Manager' or 'Astro'
* Search your Books for any text field
- control which fields can be searched in settings
- fully integrated with quick search (will need enabling in global search options)
* Store an image for your book
- take a photo
- select an image
- type a url for the image
* Many maintenance options, in the menus and in the settings
- set default values for common main fields
- add, rename, move, delete shelves and Books
* Customize the fields
- add other fields that you want
- hide the fields you don't want to see, including most pre-defined fields
- can be renamed or changed to take multiple values
- edit the values for a field, including delete, merge, clear and rename
* Backup and restore
- full back up and restore to the sd card
- automatic backups
- restore settings and data seperately
* SD Card Support
- move the application
- store the images on the SD card
- hide the images from the gallery viewer
Full Internet - for data transfer, information lookup (and ads)
External Storage - for exports and imports
Camera - for scanning ISBNs
Start at Boot - for intialising auto backup (if turned on)
Bluetooth - for transfering data
Please email all suggestions or queries (and problems) to email@example.com
keywords: Book Shelf, Books, Book library, Book organiser, BookShelf
You can easily keep track of your book collection with Simple Bookshelf!
- Add book by ISBN search (camera scan using ZBar library or by typing the number)
- Retrieve detailed book information from Google Books if searched by ISBN
- Organize books by section
- Add custom notes for current status, review, or whatever you want
- And more features coming!
We would like to keep improving our app! Please don't hesitate to leave us feedback and
Our books are specially designed for children learning to read at the Kindergarten and first-grade reading levels. The books work just like training wheels on a bicycle. A child will gain confidence by using books at the “just right” level of challenge; as he/she develops new skills, the “training wheels” are gradually removed. Because so much of the reading support is provided by the actual books, children can do much of the learning on their own. This provides the child with tremendous confidence and a sense of ownership of their own learning. It also makes learning to read fun and enjoyable!
The American Reading Company Leveling System is built on the national Common Core State Standards. The color-coded system makes it easy for kids to find books at their “just right” level of challenge:
Books in the app are organized by the first four reading levels:
• 1-3 Yellow books use the same sentence on each page except one word that changes to reflect the picture.
• 1 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 60 sight words.
• 2 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 120 sight words.
• 1 Blue books use 150 sight words and new words that can be figured out using words the reader already knows, (e.g., by knowing “all,” the reader can figure out “call” or “walls”).
You can manage the books that you have interest or you read.
It can be used ISBN, barcode, QR code (*1) and searching results to register the books.
In the Bookshelf tab, you can browse the books that you have registered.
By tapping the book, view more detail.
By tapping the book long, the menu appears and you can choose "show it in detail", "edit its information" or "remove it".
Press the Menu button, you can move to the preference view.
On the detail view, the menu button can use for sharing the information of the book.
If you chose Barcode Scanner as sharing application, just ISBN is sent.
It is useful to introduce your favorite book to someone who use this application.
In the Search tab, you can search books by keywords (*3).
By tapping the search result, you can edit the information which obtained from search results.
By tapping the save button, you can save the information of the book.
In the Search tab, do a keyword search from the book (* 3).
By tapping the picture located the top of edit view, you can get the cover picture.
If you have not registered the purchase date of the book, "Buy it from Rakuten Books" button appears.
By tapping this button, you can go to shop (affiliate link).
In the Group tab, you can add and remove categories.
It is convenience in classification.
You can assign the category to books in the lump by tap your registered category. By long tap, you can change its name.
On edit view, you can also assign the category to the book.
Buttons of your registered group are assigned 2 functions. Tap is used to assign books in the lump. Long tap is used to change its name.
In the preference view, you can use export and import (*2) functions and edit text formats for share.
This application supports mushroom which is used in Japanese input method software. You can pick up the information of the book.
Please check https://sites.google.com/site/teibookshelfdev/english for more usages and questions.
Thank http://findicons.com/icon/38246/library for nice icon.
*1 You need to install Barcode Scanner ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android ).
*2 "Import" takes a bit long time.
*3 Rakuten Books API is used. "Rakuten Books API" deals mainly Japanese books.
If you know more good translations, please tell me via e-mail or twitter.
Download classic eBooks from a wide variety of authors and genres including History, Poetry, Adventure, Sci-fi and more.
Are you a writer interested in connecting with readers and promoting writing and reading everywhere? Then keep an eye out for Bookshelf Community, coming soon to Digital Bookshelf.
More info is available at http://www.digital-bookshelf.com
All eBooks are provided by Project Gutenberg.
These eBooks are free for everyone, everywhere, all the time.
*Query books by ISBN.
*Mark the books you want to buy or read.
*Keep a track of books you lent to your friends.
*Colored book entries to help you find easily what you need - books you've read, you want to buy, you've lent, or lent books that are overdue (configurable via settings)
*Rate your books
*Keep book summary or custom notes
*One click database backup and restore, so you never lose your library.
Currently the application is using the ISBNDB database which as of today 13/08/2013 supports 7,332,753 books and 2,041,528 authors. Unfortunately it is missing many titles, especially those published in non-English languages. Accessing the national library of each country is very ambitious endeavor, accompanied with many licensing issues. Although web search is available on many online databases, it is not permitted to access them via third party applications such as Easy Bookcase. I'm actively searching for a database containing Eastern European authors and books so stay tuned. Easy Bookcase is a free non-professional app that I created to manage my personal library, which consists mainly of books in Bulgarian and decided to share here on the market. It's a work in progress so all ideas/comments are welcome.
English Books Library includes the collection of the greatest and the most best-selling English Books with many different types.
Coming to English Books Library you will enjoy the book world with many writings of famous authors, science, electronics and computing books which are useful for the life as well as your job and especially they are absolutely free
English Books Library with 2547 book titles selected carefully will give you the most effective relaxed moments
The collection of English Books Library is plentiful with many genres such as architecture, computer, economics, electronics, nature, biology, mathematics, physics, chemistry, history, politics, culture, chemical ....With 17 different items so everything you need English Books Library will meet in the best way.
English Books Library also is not short of best-selling books translated into English around the world. If you are really interested in reading and you want to own them free, choose our application English Books Library right now.
Nearly 3000 free books in English Books Library are in your reach! Click download right now! Certainly English Books Library will give you the highest satisfaction.
***** FEATURE *****
Friendly and user-friendly interface
Titles classified systematically according to author name, Top Rated, Recents and Featured
Support Chapter list to help you choose easily the Chapter that you want
Day/Night mode Day (black on white), Night (white on black)
Install Font and Layout that you are favored with full of functions Font Family, Font size, Font Weight, Line Spacing and Text Alignment
Auto bookmarks the last read position
Tap and Tap: easy to move the next page
Integrate directly features such as Feedback, Share and Comment in the Book
Option Page Turn Speed that you want
Many other attractive and free books are waiting for you! Download English Books Library right now! Reading and Enjoying!
Make a name for each bookshelf, and add books with Google(English) and Naver(Korea) searching service.
(want to read books, have read books, novels, etc..)
(Large amounts of books are capable with side-scrolling feature)
Main Fuction :
1. Add bookshelf (Touch "add shelf" in main screen)
2. Change bookshelf name and delete bookshelf (touch each "bookshelf name" and you can see the popup)
3. Searching books (Touch a first blank book in each bookshelf)
- Search with EditBox, barcode scan,
4. Add book in bookshelf (Touch "+" button at searched books)
5. Detail information for each book. (Touch each book in bookshelves)
6. Delete book (Touch "X" button at detail information)
7. Write MEMO for each book (Write memo at detail information and touch "save" button)
8. Export Database file to SDCard and Import from SDCard (Touch menu button in your device)
9. Move book between bookshelves (press long each book, and drag and drop)
PS. Please send me an e-mail if you see a application bug.
거인의 서재는 전 세계 최대 규모의 책 DB를 확보하여, 여러분의 책 기억을 남길 수 있도록 도와드립니다.
특별한 가입과 로그인 절차 없이 여러분 스마트폰에 책꽂이를 정리하고 좋아하는 책, 무라카미 하루키와 파울로 코엘류부터 성경에 이르기까지 여러분이 독서를 하면서 느낀 경험을 정리하고 공유해 보세요!
▶ 30권이 넘는 묵향, 10권이 넘는 진격의 거인 등 만화, 미생, 이말년 시리즈등 책으로 발간된 웹툰 지난 번에 몇 권까지 읽었는지 고민하지 마시고, 거인의 서재에서 원클릭으로 가볍게 정리해두세요.
▶ 내가 읽고 있던 이문열 삼국지, 수호지 몇 페이지까지 읽었는지 표시하기 위해 책을 접거나, 손상시키고 있지는 않으신가요? 거인의 서재 책갈피 기능을 이용해서 가볍게 정리하세요.
▶ 성경(Bible)의 말씀. 한 구절, 한 구절 모두 소중한데 표시해서 정리할 공간이 없으셨나요? 큐티(QT) 정리할 공간이 필요하신가요? 독서메모를 이용해서 페이지별로 귀한 말씀 정리해두세요.
★ 주요 기능 소개
▶ 휴대폰으로 옮겨온 나의 독서 다이어리(Reading Log)
- 읽은 책, 읽는 책, 읽을 책 관리, 독서 기록 정리
- 감명깊은 이 한 구절, 독서 중 감상평, 독서메모로 정리해두기
- 어디까지 읽었더라? 책갈피(book mark)로 기억하기
- 원클릭으로 책 리뷰와 별점 남기기
▶ 나에게 꼭 맞는 책 추천
- 네이버보다 더 정확한 내게 맞는 책을 찾을 수 있는 거인의 서재 추천도서!
- 서점의 베스트셀러와 스테디셀러 목록, 책 쇼핑할 때는 거인의 서재
- 이 책 볼까 말까, 미리 보는 도서 요약 및 회원들의 믿을 수 있는 리뷰를 볼 수 있어요.
- 각 인터넷 서점과 연동되어 마음에 드는 책은 바로구매!
▶ 감명깊게 읽은 책을 다른 사람과 공유하는 독서 SNS(Social Network Service, 소셜 네트워크 서비스)
- 책으로 연결된 북 커뮤니티(Community)
- 책 읽는 취향 분석으로 친구와 책 궁합(Book Chemistry) 맞춰보기
- 읽은 책을 많이 등록할 수록 정확도가 높아집니다. 책 추천, 책 친구 추천!
- 다른 사람의 서평에 좋아요와 댓글을 달아 독서토론!
- 내 서재와 내가 쓴 리뷰를 카카오톡(Kakao Talk), 페이스북(facebook)과 카카오스토리(Kakao Story)로 공유!
★ 추후 업데이트 예정인 기능
▶ 책 읽을 장소, 헤매지 마세요: 주위 책 읽기 좋은 북카페, 도서관 찾기
▶ 읽고 싶은 책, 중고책으로 쉽고 싸게 찾고, 거인의 서재 친구와 책교환 하세요: 중고책 교환하기
* 거인의 서재 페이스북 팬페이지 거인의 어깨 (http://facebook.com/gshoulder.kr) 에서 거의 매일 무료 책 증정 이벤트가 열리고 있습니다. 페이지 좋아요 하고, 이벤트 정보 받아가세요! :)
Build up your own book collections! Organize books with bookshelves.
Write a piece of mind! Write your reviews, articles and quotes.
Share! Share yours with others and enjoy making friends.
As we are also book-lovers, we are passionate at building this app. Your comments are welcome! We hope that you will enjoy using this app.
BookSchwa is made in Hong Kong.
For each book in your bookshelf, you would be able to select whether you are ready to lend the book or sell it or exchange it. Also you could click on book image to view book details in browser.
أهم مميزات تطبيق كتبي:
1.التحكم في رفوف الكتب الخاصة بك.
2.إنشاء رفوف كتب خاصة بك.
3.قائمة بالكتب الموجودة على الرفوف الخاصة بك.
4.قراءة الكتب الإلكترونية بصيغة epub.
5.علامات مرجعية للصفحات المفضلة.
6.إمكانية تظليل فقرة، إضافة تعليق، أو مشاركة فقرتك المفضلة على الـ facebook.
7.قائمة بالتعليقات، الفقرات المظللة، والعلامات المرجعية الخاصة بك للرجوع إليها مرة أخرى.
8.تغيير نظام القراءة (نهاري - ليلي - بني).
9.البحث داخل فصل الكتاب وداخل رف الكتب.
10.التعليق على الكتب وتقييمها.
11.يمكن الوصول للكتب الخاصة بالمستخدم حتى في عدم وجود اتصال بالإنترنت.
12.الاشتراك وتسجيل الدخول من داخل التطبيق.
13.يمكن الدخول بحساب facebook.
والمزيد في الطريق قريباً ..... تابعنا!
Kotobi : Kotobi is an amazing ebook reader application with a unique user experience for Arabic books. You only need to browse, select, and read any book you want with few clicks, this application is provided by Vodafone Egypt Innovation Team to all Arabic book readers. Kotobi presents an iOS application; which enables the user to view his list of ebooks and can read them via Kotobi Arabic/English reader.
List of Features presented by Kotobi:
1. Bookshelf management
2. Customized Shelves creation
3. Listing of ebooks on shelves
4. Reading ebooks
5. Bookmarking favorite pages
6. Highlighting, commenting and share selected quotes from book
7. Listing highlights, comments and bookmarks for easy retrieval.
8. Changing reading mode (Light, dark & sepia)
9. Search within book chapter & within bookshelf
10. Rating & Commenting books
11. Offline access to all user’s ebooks.
12. Login & Registration via the application
13. Facebook login
More coming soon…. stay tuned!
More from developer
“This is what I call content rich!” Adorama TV
“It’s all manner of awesome.” Haje Jan Kamps, PhotoCritic.org
“Photographer’s i Magazine content is unashamedly about quality both of imagery and information, and that is its strength.” Images from the Edge.com