Our books are specially designed for children learning to read at the Kindergarten and first-grade reading levels. The books work just like training wheels on a bicycle. A child will gain confidence by using books at the “just right” level of challenge; as he/she develops new skills, the “training wheels” are gradually removed. Because so much of the reading support is provided by the actual books, children can do much of the learning on their own. This provides the child with tremendous confidence and a sense of ownership of their own learning. It also makes learning to read fun and enjoyable!
The American Reading Company Leveling System is built on the national Common Core State Standards. The color-coded system makes it easy for kids to find books at their “just right” level of challenge:
Books in the app are organized by the first four reading levels:
• 1-3 Yellow books use the same sentence on each page except one word that changes to reflect the picture.
• 1 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 60 sight words.
• 2 Green books use simple sentences, clear pictures, and the first 120 sight words.
• 1 Blue books use 150 sight words and new words that can be figured out using words the reader already knows, (e.g., by knowing “all,” the reader can figure out “call” or “walls”).
You can easily keep track of your book collection with Simple Bookshelf!
- Add book by ISBN search (camera scan using ZBar library or by typing the number)
- Retrieve detailed book information from Google Books if searched by ISBN
- Organize books by section
- Add custom notes for current status, review, or whatever you want
- And more features coming!
We would like to keep improving our app! Please don't hesitate to leave us feedback and
Download classic eBooks from a wide variety of authors and genres including History, Poetry, Adventure, Sci-fi and more.
Are you a writer interested in connecting with readers and promoting writing and reading everywhere? Then keep an eye out for Bookshelf Community, coming soon to Digital Bookshelf.
More info is available at http://www.digital-bookshelf.com
All eBooks are provided by Project Gutenberg.
These eBooks are free for everyone, everywhere, all the time.
Organise your Book library, scan Books directly into your shelves.
New to version 18.104.22.168
* Improvements to bulk import
* Improved memory management
* fixes to import
* UI fixes
New to recent versions
* easier access to menu
* fast scroll in select list dialogs
* Re-organised options
* bluetooth option in connect devices
* Full sync between devices
* Transfer data between devices over network
* Give your Books:
- Star Ratings
- Release Date
- Series Name and Number (even allows numbers such as 1a or 1.5)
- Wanted / Owned / Read tags - with icons
- custom sequence number for sorting
- Color the title
- Add more custom fields or hide existing fields
* Scan ISBNs
- supports continual scan and add, with adjustable focus interval
- automatically looks up info for scanned ISBNs's
- library mode scanning
* Edit your details
- quick update fields in the list/grid view via multi select or the context menu
- shrink unused fields in the edit view
- track who you've loaned your Books to
* Home Screen
- Direct access to your favourite list - set any list as a favourite
- Can change your startup screen
* Multiple views
- sort your shelves by title, series, author, date released and rating, sequence - per shelf
- view just Books that are wanted, not owned or not read or any other tag
- view images in your list
- view Books in a list or grid format - per shelf
- changable icons on the screens
* Lookup information
- supports standard and in-depth searches, region order can be changed in settings
- control what level of internet connection is required for various searches
- both us and uk sources
- Lookup up all info on a shelf in one go
- Download missing images on a shelf in one go
- Scan a ISBN or type a title and then search directly on the internet
* Transfer Book data
- transfer data and shelves between devices
- full sync options
* Export and Import Shelves
- multiple export and import formats: csv, xml and txt (tab separated)
- export all fields or just main ones
- export directly to email or the clipboard
- files saved to/read from SD card for easy access
- import prevents duplicates (via ISBN), or allows them
- map file fields to your fields during import
- save anywhere requires a file system app such as 'File Manager' or 'Astro'
* Search your Books for any text field
- control which fields can be searched in settings
- fully integrated with quick search (will need enabling in global search options)
* Store an image for your book
- take a photo
- select an image
- type a url for the image
* Many maintenance options, in the menus and in the settings
- set default values for common main fields
- add, rename, move, delete shelves and Books
* Customize the fields
- add other fields that you want
- hide the fields you don't want to see, including most pre-defined fields
- can be renamed or changed to take multiple values
- edit the values for a field, including delete, merge, clear and rename
* Backup and restore
- full back up and restore to the sd card
- automatic backups
- restore settings and data seperately
* SD Card Support
- move the application
- store the images on the SD card
- hide the images from the gallery viewer
Full Internet - for data transfer, information lookup (and ads)
External Storage - for exports and imports
Camera - for scanning ISBNs
Start at Boot - for intialising auto backup (if turned on)
Bluetooth - for transfering data
Please email all suggestions or queries (and problems) to email@example.com
keywords: Book Shelf, Books, Book library, Book organiser, BookShelf
You can manage the books that you have interest or you read.
It can be used ISBN, barcode, QR code (*1) and searching results to register the books.
In the Bookshelf tab, you can browse the books that you have registered.
By tapping the book, view more detail.
By tapping the book long, the menu appears and you can choose "show it in detail", "edit its information" or "remove it".
Press the Menu button, you can move to the preference view.
On the detail view, the menu button can use for sharing the information of the book.
If you chose Barcode Scanner as sharing application, just ISBN is sent.
It is useful to introduce your favorite book to someone who use this application.
In the Search tab, you can search books by keywords (*3).
By tapping the search result, you can edit the information which obtained from search results.
By tapping the save button, you can save the information of the book.
In the Search tab, do a keyword search from the book (* 3).
By tapping the picture located the top of edit view, you can get the cover picture.
If you have not registered the purchase date of the book, "Buy it from Rakuten Books" button appears.
By tapping this button, you can go to shop (affiliate link).
In the Group tab, you can add and remove categories.
It is convenience in classification.
You can assign the category to books in the lump by tap your registered category. By long tap, you can change its name.
On edit view, you can also assign the category to the book.
Buttons of your registered group are assigned 2 functions. Tap is used to assign books in the lump. Long tap is used to change its name.
In the preference view, you can use export and import (*2) functions and edit text formats for share.
This application supports mushroom which is used in Japanese input method software. You can pick up the information of the book.
Please check https://sites.google.com/site/teibookshelfdev/english for more usages and questions.
Thank http://findicons.com/icon/38246/library for nice icon.
*1 You need to install Barcode Scanner ( https://market.android.com/details?id=com.google.zxing.client.android ).
*2 "Import" takes a bit long time.
*3 Rakuten Books API is used. "Rakuten Books API" deals mainly Japanese books.
If you know more good translations, please tell me via e-mail or twitter.
Reading can make people a broader perspective . Reading is our essential part of everyday life .
This application can fully satisfy your needs , come to download it, will not let you down.
*** Main Features ***
- Support for most popular e-book format, automatic scanning books and added to the library .
For example : DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbz), EPUB and RTF.
- Have 3 beautiful bookshelf view
Use bookshelf view to manage the local library, very convenient and beautiful
- Supported OPDS protocol
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS protocol.
- Supports night-time reading.
By setting background and font colors to protect your glasses
- The powerful Full-text search function
Allows you to quickly navigate to the key statement
- Support the outline view , easy to understand the structure of the book
- Customizable page view
Three page view options : scroll up and down , horizontal scrolling , a single page
- Flip action can be set
You can click on the screen, or slide the screen to turn the page, you can also use the volume keys to turn pages
- You can choose a variety of flip effect
Support curl animation (analog Book flip effect), slide animation, shift animation, and you can set the speed of the page
- Convenient electronic bookmarks
- You can set the screen orientation
Facilitate the reading habits of different screen orientation
- Quick navigation to read the page
You can flip to any page you want to see
- Fully-customizable reading experience
Adjust font size, font and background colors, margin, alignment, line spacing as well as brightness to best suit your preference.
- Custom binding function keys
For example : The volume keys to turn pages
- You can set reading interface touch action
For example : Click the lower left corner of the area to add bookmarks
There are many features require you discover in the course .
This app is base on document-viewer code, and licensed under the GNU General Public License.
Document-viewer code: https://github.com/dschuermann/document-viewer
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
■ Recommended environment
We recommend the use in the Android OS 4 or more.
-Not available in models equipped with Intel CPU
-Not available in models screen resolution of VGA (480x640) or less.
■ To the person who uses the old app (BOOK WALKER 1G):
(Old app = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.bookwalker.kreader.android)
Please log in BOOK ☆ WALKER account was available in the old app always when you use. If you are a new member registration, purchase history will not be carried over.
In addition, if you keep the bookshelf in the Save bookshelf] [Settings] ⇒ the old app, you can restore the order of the bookshelf in this application.
■ useful features!
• The (can be shared between the terminals to save to the server where it was read) Bookmark function
- (Can be shared between the terminals and can be registered to up to five) sticky function
- (I can create a maximum of 50.) Bookshelf function
Bookshelf design change function
And sharing features bookshelf
And books list browsing function
■ Service Features
I have specialized in each hall each genre: 1.
2: Search by author
Search of work can be a writer of another favorite author, novelist, and cartoonist.
3: Search by Label
Search book is available separately from the publisher.
4: Title Search
For those who book you want to read is determined, title search is recommended!
■ good to this!
Do you not troubled space to accumulate more and more of you do not know the books you have purchased, put the book's gone?
Book that does fit into the bookshelf, will wind up pile. It's throw away is a waste, and sell .. trouble.
And, I think you also book you are looking for when you want to re-read emergency. Do not have hard to find.
♪ you will be released from such a trouble if there is this app
If there is a BOOK ☆ WALKER to read the novel in anytime, anywhere, you also become a reading home kit.
Novel in the middle because it is displayed on the bookshelf in-app reading novel-reading, novel of purpose is found immediately even when you want to read back.
With this app, I do not choose the place and time zone to reading. I can read quickly. You will not trouble to carry the book!
■ introduction of the main Content
Please see the http://bookwalker.jp/ for the latest information.
Now all android books in your mobile and save $1818. 65 books are available with this app. All beginner,Professional,Games category books are available.You can download whole book or read online using browser.It is very easy to use and also bookmark your favorite book.The main feature of PRO app is : You can download all books.
* Beginner,Professional,games and other category books are available.
* Read book online without download it
* Download and read ALL books using third party adobe reader app.
* Bookmark your favorite book(To set bookmark,just click on 'star' button)
* No ads, No In app purchase.
* Book name
* Author name(s)
* Published on year(Included with book name)
* Market Price (It can be vary)
* Book Overview
Apress Android Apps for Absolute Beginners (2011)
Apress Beginning Android (2009)
Apress Beginning Android 2 (2010)
Apress Beginning Android 3 (2011)
Apress Beginning Android 4 (2012)
Apress Beginning Android Tablet Programming, Starting with Android Honeycomb for Tablets (2011)
Manning Android in Action 2nd (2011)
MCGraw-Hill Osborne Android, A Programmer's Guide (2008)
OReilly App Inventor, Create Your Own Android Apps (2011)
OReilly Learning Android (2011)
OReilly Programming Android (2011)
Pragmatic Bookshelf Publishing Hello, Android 2nd (2009)
Pragmatic Bookshelf Publishing Hello, Android 3rd (2010)
SAMS Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours (2010)
Wiley Amazing Android Apps for Dummies (2011)
Wiley Android Application Development for Dummies (2011)
Wrox Press Beginning Android 4 Application Development (2012)
Wrox Press Beginning Android Application Development (2011)
Apress Advanced Android 4 Games (2012)
Apress Beginning Android 4 Games Development (2011)
Apress Beginning Android Games (2011)
Apress Beginning Android Tablet Games Programming (2011)
Apress Practical Android 4 Games Development (2011)
Apress Pro Android Games (2009)
Wrox Press Game and Graphics Programming for iOS and Android with OpenGL ES 2.0 (2012)
Addison-Wesley Android Wireless Application Development 2nd (2011)
Addison-Wesley The Android Developer's Cookbook, Building Applications with the Android SDK (2011)
Apress Android Essentials (2008)
Apress Android Recipes, A Problem-Solution Approach (2011)
Apress Android Tablets Made Simple, For Motorola XOOM Samsung Galaxy Tab Asus Toshiba and Other Tablets (2011)
Apress Multimobile Development, Building Applications for the iPhone and Android Platforms (2010)
Apress Practical Android Projects (2011)
Apress The Business of Android Apps Development, Making and Marketing Apps That Succeed (2011)
Focal Press Flash Mobile, Developing Android and iOS Applications (2011)
Manning Unlocking Android, A Developer's Guide (2009)
OReilly Application Security for the Android Platform (2012)
OReilly Best Android Apps, The Guide for Discriminating Downloaders (2010)
OReilly Developing Android Applications with Adobe AIR (2011)
OReilly Developing Android Applications with Flex 4.5 (2011)
OReilly Making Android Accessories with IOIO (2012)
QUE Web Geek's Guide to the Android-Enabled Phone (2010)
Apress Android for Work, Productivity for Professionals (2010)
Apress Pro Android (2009)
Apress Pro Android 2 (2010)
Apress Pro Android 3 (2011)
Apress Pro Android 4 (2012)
Apress Pro Android Apps Performance Optimization (2012)
Apress Pro Android Flash (2011)
Apress Pro Android Media, Developing Graphics Music Video and Rich Media Apps for Smartphones and Tablets (2009)
Apress Pro Android Python with SL4A (2011)
And Many more....
Android,android book store,books store,google play book
Build up your own book collections! Organize books with bookshelves.
Write a piece of mind! Write your reviews, articles and quotes.
Share! Share yours with others and enjoy making friends.
As we are also book-lovers, we are passionate at building this app. Your comments are welcome! We hope that you will enjoy using this app.
BookSchwa is made in Hong Kong.
- поиск по жанру, названию или автору
- добавление любимого произведения в избранное
- добавление закладки для последующего продолжения чтения
- возможность выбрать наиболее удобную для вас цветовую гамму в режиме чтения
- читать скачанное произведение без доступа к интернету
- открытая книжка будет закэширована - открыв книгу вам уже не понадобится интернет соединение. Закэшированный документ хранится только пока вы находитесь в режиме чтения.
* все представленные книги бесплатны
* Если Вы обладаете правами на какой-либо текст и не согласны с его размещением здесь, пожалуйста, воспользуйтесь кнопкой правообладателям (доступна в режиме чтения - в меню настроек, и при открытии общей информации о книге)
Теги: библиотека, читать, онлайн книги, детективы, фантастика, романы, проза, историческая литература, фэнтези, техническая литература, бесплатные книги, бесплатная библиотека, книга, рассказы, интересные истории из жизни, отечественная литература, зарубежная литература, школа, для школы, русская классика, учебник, учебники, лучшая читалка, ридер, library, books, book, reader, поэзия, стихи, проза, free, лучшие писатели, былины, сказания, новеллы, литература для класса, школьная библиотека, книги читать бесплатно, все жанры, художественная литература, урок литературы, стихотворения, книги онлайн, чтение, сказки, самая большая библиотека, собрание сочинений, самые лучшие книги, популярные произведения, литература для школьника
More from developer
“This is what I call content rich!” Adorama TV
“It’s all manner of awesome.” Haje Jan Kamps, PhotoCritic.org
“Photographer’s i Magazine content is unashamedly about quality both of imagery and information, and that is its strength.” Images from the Edge.com