NEW Counting Songs 2 from Inclusive Technology provides ten fun and engaging counting songs with additional associated activities. The App is ideal for both older and early years children, and students with a wide range of special educational needs and learning difficulties at a pre-literacy or early literacy level.
Counting Songs 2 offers stimulating cause and effect learning activities that engage and encourage early listening and language skills. Children can also learn about numbers from zero to five whilst counting along with the music and high quality voice over.
Switch access for one or two switches is included for users with motor difficulties who need switch input (switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface). The clear, bright and uncluttered layout helps learners with visual and perceptual difficulties to access the activities and focus on the learning objectives.
The topics and songs have been designed to provide additional appeal to older learners who still need to work on early number concepts.
Ten songs are included:
Counting up (0-5)
Five Girls in the Ring
Five Players (Football/Soccer)
Five Red Planes
Five Rock Stars
Counting down (5-0):
Five Big Dinosaurs
Five Wicked Witches
• Accessible using touch, or one and two switch scanning.
• Bright, clear graphics and simple animation.
• Ideal for learners with visual, perceptual and learning difficulties.
• Reinforces numbers from zero to five counting up and down.
• Lots of opportunity for language and early communication development.
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces)