Learn the numbers from one to five with this easy to learn counting song. The rock stars theme is ideal for older learners who are still working on numbers up to five. The song and animation stop at the end of each verse and you can use a switch, or touch the screen to play the next verse.
Clear graphics, which include the numbers and words to sing along with and high quality voice over to encourage correct pronunciation of the number names. The follow-up activities give lots of opportunities to see numbers and to hear number names.
• Counting up – touch the screen or press a switch to count up to five.
• Count along number line – errorless activity using touch or switch to count to five with clear visual and auditory feedback for numbers and number names.
• This set of activities is an enjoyable way to help a child become familiar with numbers from one to five.
• Works with touch, single and two switch.
• Use a switch with any currently available Android switch interface.