Have fun with this counting song whilst learning the numbers from one to five. The song and animation stop at the end of each verse and a simple touch of the screen or press of a switch will continue the counting song (does that tune have a familiar sound?).
Clear graphics and sound to encourage correct pronunciation and sing-along with numbers, making this a great activity for all and ideal for children with special needs.
• Sing along to learn the numbers one to five.
• Lots of repetition of names and numbers.
Includes three follow-up activities:
• Counting up – touch the screen or press a switch to count up to five.
• Count along number line – errorless activity using touch or switch to count to five.
• Counting in sets – find the right number of sharks to get your reward.
This set of activities is an enjoyable way to help a child become familiar with seeing and hearing numbers from one to five. It can be used with touch, and one or two switch access using currently available Android switch interfaces.
We can assure you that no ducks were harmed in the making of this app!