Peeping Musicians has been designed to encourage early looking/observation skills and develop basic touch and targeting skills. Wait and watch for the musician as they ‘peep’ from the top, bottom or side of the screen. Simply touch them to make them move centre stage and play a piece of music. There are 20 different characters and instruments to find.
Black background and brightly coloured musicians provide great contrast making this activity very suitable for users with visual and perceptual difficulties. Peeping Musicians is a fun way to help a child to develop hand eye co-ordination and learn to use a touch screen.
• Black background for maximum contrast with bright rewards.
• Minimum distraction - screen blank until musician appears.
• Encourage waiting for visual and auditory cue before touching screen.
• Develop visual location skills.
• Great for listening skills with real and fantasy musicians.