Speed up the recovery time for your back pain. Do you have backache from a pull or sprain? Or do you get back pain when sat in a chair all day?
Experts recommend keeping mobile throughout the day to greatly speed up back pain recovery times and protect against future back pain problems. Gone are the days when Doctors prescribed bed rest. Your back needs to be told that 'everything is OK' and regular, gentle exercise is the way to do this.
By incorporating simple, scheduled micro breaks into your daily routine you can keep your joints and muscles mobile and active, easing away muscle knots and speeding up recovery time. By performing regular, very short micro breaks, you could make a huge difference in how quickly your back recovers from the injury.
As you go about your day however, it's very difficult to remember to do the necessary exercises. And even when you do remember, knowing which exercises to perform isn't very obvious.
This is where Backache app can help.
• Backache app will send you regular notifications when to take a micro break throughout the day.
• Simply follow the physiotherapist as he shows you which exercises to perform.
• The micro breaks can be performed anywhere as no special equipment is needed.
• Set up your own schedule to suit your requirements.
• Backache app includes exercises that target all areas of the body including back, neck, legs, chest, feet, arms and hands.
Using this app each day will speed up the recovery of your existing back injury or pain.