Fraction calculator with steps will help you quickly solve your homework problems or check your results.
A handy fraction calculator with steps, that helps you add fractions, subtract fractions, multiply fractions, and divide fractions.
This fractions calculator performs operations on proper and improper fractions, mixed numbers (mixed fractions), and whole numbers.
• Fraction calculator can be used to calculate two and three fractions.
• Basic calculations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
• Supports fractions, mixed numbers, and whole numbers.
• Supports negative values.
• Rounding to specified number of decimal places. For decimal numbers, you can select the number of decimal places you want to display. By default, the app displays 2 decimal places. To round results to the nearest whole number, select 0 decimal places.
• History tape to view your recent calculations.
• Back and forward buttons to check or recall recent calculations.
• Fractions solver sends results and calculation history via email.
• 'Undo' for the Clear command.
• Shows step by step instructions.
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientation.
To solve fractions, select the number of fractions, type in fractions, mixed numbers, or whole numbers in the provided fields, select the operation and click “Calculate”.
You can enter negative fractions by putting a minus sign before the whole part.
Adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators.
Adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators. In case of adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators the fractional calculator finds the least common denominator.