Attend online where you can watch presentations with audio, slides and streaming video, engage with rich content from the convenience of your iPad.
• View Live, Simulive or On-Demand presentations with ease
• View and interact with rich media presentation via panel controls for moderated chat, video, slides etc.
• Participate in moderated Q&A with presenters
• Provide feedback with polls and surveys
• Submit your questions to the presenter
XPOCAST® offers an engaging mobile device feature set. With all of the functionality for full participation in presentations, mobile users can now access vital presentations from anywhere.
Notice: This application may only be launched from a browser when playing an XPOCAST presentation.
Studio allows you to preview the Guide, Social and Multi-Event apps with no limitations. Try Attendify’s social features; post photos, messages, create profiles and more. Content added in Studio will remain in Studio and will not affect your app, should you decide to publish it. Here’s how it works:
1. Download Attendify Studio
2. Enter your Attendify username and password.
3. Choose the app you want to preview.
4. Make changes to your app on Attendify.com and see updates in real-time.
If you decide to publish your app submit it on Attendify.com and we’ll take care of the rest. Apps are published within just 5-7 business days.
Get in Touch:
To get started with Attendify and stay up to date on our progress visit our website and follow us:
The WorkCast Corporation is Europe's largest provider of cloud-based webinar, webcasting and virtual event solutions serving over 250 Global Organisations.
WorkCast's Award Winning Webcasting Platform, WebCast Manager, is used for enterprise-wide applications such as:
* Lead Generation
* B2B Marketing
* Internal Communications
* Investor and Stakeholder Relations
* Training & Product Launches
* User Conferences
With a sleek, finger-friendly design, the VE app experience allows you to engage in fully immersive, interactive events. The intuitive user interface mirrors our desktop platform, allowing you to quickly and easily leverage the same great features and functionality.
• Live and VOD Webcasts complete with Video, Slides, Q&A, Polling
• Mobile eLearning Courses and Certification on Android tablets
• Search and discovery of content
• Interactivity with built-in chat and networking tools
• Engagement with subject matter experts rooms
• And much more…
• To attend a virtual event via your Android mobile device, please download this app first.
• After downloading and installing the VE app, go ahead and register for the event at the URL specified in your event invitation.
• On the confirmation page or within the confirmation email you've been sent, click the URL provided and you will be prompted to install the mobile app. Since you're already installed the VE app, simply confirm you have already installed it and you will enter the virtual event. *If you have not yet installed the app, please do so via the link on the mobile app page and start at the top of the Login Process.
• Prior to joining your first virtual environment, the VE app must be installed.
• A minimum Android version of 2.2 (Froyo) and above is required.
• Users must be on a WiFi or 3G/4G network connection with a recommended broadband connection of at least 2 Mbps.
• Presentation quality is dependent upon quality of the network connection.
• Android smartphones only support Conference Centers and Webcasts. Please use an Android tablet or iPad if attending an eLearning course or Virtual Event with booths.