*****A perfect app for a biology or life science course that is designed to engage students to explore an introduction on cells. It is designed to address the needs of all students in the topic.
*****Covers the subtopics of:
What is a cell?
Animal Cell vs. Plant Cell comparison
Detailed Descriptions of Organelles
Models of Organelles
The Light Microscope
Division of Labor
How Cells Work Together
Interactive Microscope Simulation
3-D videos of cell structures
Design the Body (skin) activity
***** Other Key Features:
- Main Points summary
- Concept Map
- Test Yourself (summary questions)
★This is one of many award winning ScienceWerkz apps - try them all!
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
- Aplicativo de Biologia Celular, focado no conteúdo do ensino médio, apresenta as organelas citoplasmáticas e suas funções, assim como aspectos da divisão celular e do DNA através de material didático detalhado, modelos tridimensionais das células e bactéria, além de animações das etapas da divisão celular e muito mais!
- Seres unicelulares e pluricelulares
- Aspectos bioquímicos das estruturas celulares
- Aspectos gerais do metabolismo celular
- Codificação da informação genética
- Diferenciação celular
- Divisão celular
- Estrutura e fisiologia celular: membrana, citoplasma e núcleo
- Princípios básicos que regem a transmissão de características hereditárias
- Síntese protéica
- Vírus, procariontes e eucariontes
- Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
o Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
o Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
- Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
o Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
o Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
Para ferramentas para sua escola, visite o site: http://www.evobooks.com.br/store/solutions.html e avalie nossas soluções.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
‘Microscope and cells’ explains
• Slide preparation for observing plant and animal cells
• Observation of cells through the compound microscope
• Internal structure of plant cell, depicting even those organelles which are seen under the electron microscope
• Internal structure of animal cell with all organelles clearly visible
‘Microscope and cells’ is crafted with the learning needs of ‘High School’ biology learners in mind. This comprehensive learning tool comprises:
• Interesting 3D animation video
• Succinct text
• Multiple choice quiz
• Informative weblinks
• Finely chiseled image section with labels
• Definitions of technical terms using words and images
So, here is a versatile learning tool to aid you in complete comprehension of plant and animal cell seen under the lens of a microscope. Download the app now!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: cytoplasm,chloroplast,eureka.in,cell-structure,membrane,nucleus,cheek,experiment,biology,lab,plant ,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate,biology
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
All you need is an internet connection to access these high-resolution images from anywhere. The app contains 4 languages: English, Spanish, German, French. There is also a free LITE-version to try out this unique app.
Also highly recommended for children!
Internet's best free biology video lectures by Khan Academy ( http://www.khanacademy.org ). Covers topics seen in a first year college or high school biology course. You can comment and rate the lessons to Facebook and view your friends' comments on the application.
All Khan Academy content is available for free at www.khanacademy.org
Keywords and topics:
Evolution and Natural Selection, Intelligent Design, Natural Selection,DNA, Species, Chromosomes, Chromatids, Chromatin, Mitosis, Meiosis, Sexual Reproduction, Embryonic, Stem Cells, Cancer, Hardy-Weinberg, Bacteria, Viruses, ATP, Adenosine, Triphosphate, Cellular, Respiration, Oxidation,Biological, Electron Transport,Photosynthesis, Photorespiration, Pulmonary, Circulatory System, Heart, Hemoglobin Anatomy, Neuron, Synapses, Tropomyosin, muscle, Anatomy, Immunity, Cytotoxic, CD8+, Inflammatory, Kidney, Nephron, Prehistory, Life, Human, Agriculture, Genetics, genes, SNP, Phenotypes
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud and access them from any of your Android devices. Explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Thousands of public community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources (VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS)
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
"...a thoroughly absorbing brain-tickling..." - creativebloq.com
"Division Cell (from Hyperspace Yard) is the game that was created to cater to the OCD segment that exists in all of us." - App Rundown
In Division Cell, your task is to restore harmony and symmetry to an array of disorganized shapes. Take a trip with us to Flatland!
Challenge yourself and your friends in an infinite world of shapes. Explore digital origami in the form of colorful and symmetrical patterns.
~ Welcome to Flatland ~
Division Cell is a geometric and minimalist puzzle game featuring a harmonious blend of aesthetic pastel tones seasoned with a mystic and ethereal soundscape.
~ Create harmony and equality ~
Share levels with friends, using Facebook, Twitter, email or even text messages! Show them the shapes you have encountered and challenge them to bring order to the chaos.
~ The Modes of Form ~
Explore! – ‘Puzzle Mode’ – 140 unique levels in 4 different level packs!
Experiment! – ‘Time Attack’ – Play infinitely varying, procedurally generated levels against the clock!
Experience! – ‘Endless Mode’ – Learn from the past – hear an ancient campfire story of the Flat people!
~ The Art of Touch ~
With each new level, you are confronted with a group of shapes (rectangles, triangles and wedges), which must be manipulated and honed until they are of the same form. You only need to tap to play!
Similar puzzle games like: peggle,pentix,unblock,tangram,cubistry,polymer,qvoid,chuzzle,rubik,labyrinth
mVPM makes mineralogy to be easier to examine a thin section and to understand the characteristic properties for each mineral without a petrographic microscope, which is known to be very expensive. It is mainly addressed to students as a guide in individual or supervised laboratory work.
✔ No ads, just a clean and fast application;
✔ Supports phones and tablets;
✔ Browse rocks which contain a classification for volcanic and plutonic rocks
✔ Glossary with terms used in optical mineralogy
✔ Search or browse for minerals by name or by their properties in thin sections;
✔ IdentifyMin is an algorithm for a fast and accurate identification of minerals in thin sections.
More from developer
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex PCR system with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTP, Gels and stains, RT-PCR products, cDNA products and master mixes and also adding them to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your iPad or iPhone, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print them off and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
- Amazon Gift Cards
- PayPal Credit
- Discounts on products
- And much more!
For a complete list of eligible countries & products, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions, please refer to our website: www.lifetechnologies.com/rewards
• 在 Millipore、Amnis、Applied Biosystems 及 BD 系统上搜寻免疫细胞化学与免疫组织化学应用的 Alexa Fluor® 和 Qdot® 标记的小鼠、羊和兔抗体。
• 为神经系统学、神经生物学和癌症研究选择钙离子指示剂、细胞活力分析、荧光基团和 pH 染料。
• 找出哪种 Invitrogen、Gibco 或 Ambion 细胞活力分析、细胞培养或活性染料试剂盒最适用于进行微观标记和检测的台式流式细胞仪、细胞标记或抗体交联。
• 远程访问以下故障排除问题：使用固定/透性化试剂盒、膜联蛋白 V 结合物和点击化学的专一性、校准和弱信号。
免疫表型 — 人类
免疫表型 — 小鼠
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community