*****A perfect app for a biology or life science course that is designed to engage students to explore an introduction on cells. It is designed to address the needs of all students in the topic.
*****Covers the subtopics of:
What is a cell?
Animal Cell vs. Plant Cell comparison
Detailed Descriptions of Organelles
Models of Organelles
The Light Microscope
Division of Labor
How Cells Work Together
Interactive Microscope Simulation
3-D videos of cell structures
Design the Body (skin) activity
***** Other Key Features:
- Main Points summary
- Concept Map
- Test Yourself (summary questions)
★This is one of many award winning ScienceWerkz apps - try them all!
An interactive reading experience lets you swipe and zoom through articles, save papers for reading offline, download PDFs, search across all journals, share your favorite papers on social media, and read the new open access journal Cell Reports.
Use your existing ScienceDirect or Cell.com profiles to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
- Aplicativo de Biologia Celular, focado no conteúdo do ensino médio, apresenta as organelas citoplasmáticas e suas funções, assim como aspectos da divisão celular e do DNA através de material didático detalhado, modelos tridimensionais das células e bactéria, além de animações das etapas da divisão celular e muito mais!
- Seres unicelulares e pluricelulares
- Aspectos bioquímicos das estruturas celulares
- Aspectos gerais do metabolismo celular
- Codificação da informação genética
- Diferenciação celular
- Divisão celular
- Estrutura e fisiologia celular: membrana, citoplasma e núcleo
- Princípios básicos que regem a transmissão de características hereditárias
- Síntese protéica
- Vírus, procariontes e eucariontes
- Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
o Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
o Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
- Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
o Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
o Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
Para ferramentas para sua escola, visite o site: http://www.evobooks.com.br/store/solutions.html e avalie nossas soluções.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
A new educational app “Science - Microcosm 3D” will take you on a fascinating journey across the world of science. You will be able to see objects of the microcosm with your own eyes! Normally it is impossible to see them without a microscope.
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^-1 to 10^-21 and animated 3D models of micro objects from such areas of science like physics, chemistry, natural sciences and biology.
The size of the objects varies from the smallest particles and atoms to protons, neutrons and quarks.
Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
The science becomes interesting! The application is informative both for children, and for adults.
★ Over 20 3D models
★ Objects from 10^-1 to 10^-21
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English, Russian
The free version comes with 6 3D models of microcosm objects. Buy a full package for only $1.99 and get all 20 models with descriptions, including:
• Robert Hooke's microscope
• Ladybird and small meteorite
• Flea and sugar crystals
• Butterfly wing
• Household dust
• Soya sauce
• Human chromosome
• Influenza virus
• Tobacco mosaic virus
• Herpes virus
• The AIDS virus
• Cosmic dust
• Fullerene molecule
• Water molecule
• Uranium nucleus
• Light nuclei
• Fundamental bosons
Keywords: science world, 3D models, natural science, biology, physics, chemistry, micro world, space, cosmos, microcosm, micro cosmos, medicine, science reference, science handbook, particles, atoms, microscope, 3D, micro objects.
★ Best Serious Game at Unite in Amsterdam, Unity Technologies' annual conference
★ Finalist/Honorable mention Best Interactive Game, 2011 Science Visualization Challenge
★ Featured by Apple in the 2011 App Store Rewind under Best Educational App for iPhone
★ Featured by Apple under New & Noteworthy
- meant to be a general introduction to the science behind cells and genetics
- an ever-expanding visual guide to the microcosm (More content is constantly in the works)
- a relatively seamless zooming experience that emphasizes the interconnectedness of life's processes at different levels of magnification
- originally developed to supplement late middle school to early high school introductory science curriculum
Produced with funding from the National Science Foundation, Powers of Minus Ten is perfect for a general introduction to the structures of the cell and key molecular processes. Includes instructional mini-games.
Topics covered include: mitosis, transcription, translation, cell parts, and DNA replication.
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
- Elaboration of data, combined with the visual information of biological organisms.
- The latest news on Biology
- The most recent developments in the field of Biotechnology
- Expression of biological structures with video, graphics, and visuals What do we offer? -The opportunity to move popular biology culture to social media -Friendly user design
- Practically presentation of video, pictures, information, graphics, social media and news to visitors. What is the difference of the popular biology? Popular biology contains the most updated and social developments in the current World. For example; we will briefly mention about the present species adaptation to the conditions of nature, species which don't exist now, global warming, the final point that the genetics have reached, the place in the scientific environment of the biotechnology that is the most beautiful synthesis of the biology and technology. Moreover, we include games based on medicine and biology in order to be educative. As well as biology games, doctor, medicine, or surgery games will be included. We include deeper biological structures, in addition to all of these alternative developments.
- Molecular Biology and genetics
- Cell Biology
- "Systematic Biology" and "Taxonomy"
- Biological Structures
- Single-celled multi-celled
- Viruses and Bacteria.
- Contents of the video of all the working mechanisms of DNA and RNA - Organelles, and many more.
- Game reviews are added so you can gain insight into the games.
- You can write your comments about the app and games in speech bubbles.
- Game trailers and walkthroughs are added to indicate how to play.
The app is best suited for people starting in a neuroscience program, but it's free so anyone is welcome to it!
SfN,Society for Neuroscience,Neuroscience2013,Neuroscience 2013,Neuroscience13, Neurosci2013,Neurosci13,SfN 2013,SfN13,SfN2013,SfN
Educate Association , through an agreement with the representative office of The Middlebury College University (Vermont , USA) in Buenos Aires , Argentina, worked in collaboration with one of its students in the area of neuroscience and developed an animated digital book that contains some of these principles , presenting them in a very graphic and attractive way.
Besides the book and the principles presented on it ;reference material will be released for those who want to deeepen into each issues and know the underlying scientific basis .
The digital animated book and the reference material will be of free access to all the institutions and people who are willing to download it.
Applied Sciences and Human Development Neuroscience
Follow us on :
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NeurocienciasAsociacionEducar
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/aeducar
• Blog: http://asociacioneducar.blogspot.com.ar
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/aeducar
• Google+: http://gplus.to/asociacioneducar
• Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/aeducar
More from developer
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex PCR system with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTP, Gels and stains, RT-PCR products, cDNA products and master mixes and also adding them to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your iPad or iPhone, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print them off and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
- Amazon Gift Cards
- PayPal Credit
- Discounts on products
- And much more!
For a complete list of eligible countries & products, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions, please refer to our website: www.lifetechnologies.com/rewards
• 在 Millipore、Amnis、Applied Biosystems 及 BD 系统上搜寻免疫细胞化学与免疫组织化学应用的 Alexa Fluor® 和 Qdot® 标记的小鼠、羊和兔抗体。
• 为神经系统学、神经生物学和癌症研究选择钙离子指示剂、细胞活力分析、荧光基团和 pH 染料。
• 找出哪种 Invitrogen、Gibco 或 Ambion 细胞活力分析、细胞培养或活性染料试剂盒最适用于进行微观标记和检测的台式流式细胞仪、细胞标记或抗体交联。
• 远程访问以下故障排除问题：使用固定/透性化试剂盒、膜联蛋白 V 结合物和点击化学的专一性、校准和弱信号。
免疫表型 — 人类
免疫表型 — 小鼠
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community