All you need is an internet connection to access these high-resolution images from anywhere. The app contains 4 languages: English, Spanish, German, French. There is also a free LITE-version to try out this unique app.
Also highly recommended for children!
‘Microscope and cells’ explains
• Slide preparation for observing plant and animal cells
• Observation of cells through the compound microscope
• Internal structure of plant cell, depicting even those organelles which are seen under the electron microscope
• Internal structure of animal cell with all organelles clearly visible
‘Microscope and cells’ is crafted with the learning needs of ‘High School’ biology learners in mind. This comprehensive learning tool comprises:
• Interesting 3D animation video
• Succinct text
• Multiple choice quiz
• Informative weblinks
• Finely chiseled image section with labels
• Definitions of technical terms using words and images
So, here is a versatile learning tool to aid you in complete comprehension of plant and animal cell seen under the lens of a microscope. Download the app now!
Eureka.in apps are created by Designmate (I) Pvt. Ltd., a leading e-learning company that pioneers in the use of graphics, animation and simulations to simplify concepts in General Science, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. For more information, please visit www.designmate.com
Keywords: cytoplasm,chloroplast,eureka.in,cell-structure,membrane,nucleus,cheek,experiment,biology,lab,plant ,3d animation,k12 education,animated video,e learning,quiz,secondary,high,school,designmate,biology
Note: The cost of the app is for one year. You would be required to renew after one year.
By downloading this Application (“app”) or the digital content, you are accepting the terms and conditions mentioned in this End User License Agreement
A new educational app “Science - Microcosm 3D” will take you on a fascinating journey across the world of science. You will be able to see objects of the microcosm with your own eyes! Normally it is impossible to see them without a microscope.
“Science - Microcosm 3D” represents a virtual scale with sizes from 10^-1 to 10^-21 and animated 3D models of micro objects from such areas of science like physics, chemistry, natural sciences and biology.
The size of the objects varies from the smallest particles and atoms to protons, neutrons and quarks.
Each object has a description that is available via "More" button.
The science becomes interesting! The application is informative both for children, and for adults.
★ Over 20 3D models
★ Objects from 10^-1 to 10^-21
★ Description of the each object
★ Language: English, Russian
The free version comes with 6 3D models of microcosm objects. Buy a full package for only $1.99 and get all 20 models with descriptions, including:
• Robert Hooke's microscope
• Ladybird and small meteorite
• Flea and sugar crystals
• Butterfly wing
• Household dust
• Soya sauce
• Human chromosome
• Influenza virus
• Tobacco mosaic virus
• Herpes virus
• The AIDS virus
• Cosmic dust
• Fullerene molecule
• Water molecule
• Uranium nucleus
• Light nuclei
• Fundamental bosons
Keywords: science world, 3D models, natural science, biology, physics, chemistry, micro world, space, cosmos, microcosm, micro cosmos, medicine, science reference, science handbook, particles, atoms, microscope, 3D, micro objects.
An interactive reading experience lets you swipe and zoom through articles, save papers for reading offline, download PDFs, search across all journals, share your favorite papers on social media, and read the new open access journal Cell Reports.
Use your existing ScienceDirect or Cell.com profiles to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
View,Capture,Annotate,Share and Measure your images from your microscope.
Your true WiFi microscope learning plateform.
1.3 .1new function:
1、Upgrade the japanese version.
mVPM makes mineralogy to be easier to examine a thin section and to understand the characteristic properties for each mineral without a petrographic microscope, which is known to be very expensive. It is mainly addressed to students as a guide in individual or supervised laboratory work.
✔ No ads, just a clean and fast application;
✔ Supports phones and tablets;
✔ Browse rocks which contain a classification for volcanic and plutonic rocks
✔ Glossary with terms used in optical mineralogy
✔ Search or browse for minerals by name or by their properties in thin sections;
✔ IdentifyMin is an algorithm for a fast and accurate identification of minerals in thin sections.
Note: I constantly update this application with new features and photos.
+ Interactive plates with minerals and rocks;
+ Identify algorithm for fast and accurate identification of rocks in thin sections and macroscopic;
+ Interactive QAPF diagram for volcanic rocks.
More from developer
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex PCR system with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTP, Gels and stains, RT-PCR products, cDNA products and master mixes and also adding them to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your iPad or iPhone, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print them off and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
- Amazon Gift Cards
- PayPal Credit
- Discounts on products
- And much more!
For a complete list of eligible countries & products, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions, please refer to our website: www.lifetechnologies.com/rewards
• 在 Millipore、Amnis、Applied Biosystems 及 BD 系统上搜寻免疫细胞化学与免疫组织化学应用的 Alexa Fluor® 和 Qdot® 标记的小鼠、羊和兔抗体。
• 为神经系统学、神经生物学和癌症研究选择钙离子指示剂、细胞活力分析、荧光基团和 pH 染料。
• 找出哪种 Invitrogen、Gibco 或 Ambion 细胞活力分析、细胞培养或活性染料试剂盒最适用于进行微观标记和检测的台式流式细胞仪、细胞标记或抗体交联。
• 远程访问以下故障排除问题：使用固定/透性化试剂盒、膜联蛋白 V 结合物和点击化学的专一性、校准和弱信号。
免疫表型 — 人类
免疫表型 — 小鼠
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community