You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
Aplicativo Oficial do Professor Rodrigo Acácio.
Vários assuntos da biologia abordados de forma curta e direta.
Vídeos de apresentação de cada aba, comentados pelo professor.
Guia de tópicos dos assuntos de Introdução à Biologia, Bioquímica, Citologia, Taxonomia e Reino dos Seres Vivos.
Com uma abordagem diferenciada, o LookBio facilita a consulta da Biologia do ensino médio.
If you like this app please donate to Autism Research. This app didn't cost anything and the money you could have spent on an app can go to a good cause now.
- Células Procarióticas
- Divisão celular: Mitose
Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
- Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
- Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
- Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
- Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
Para ferramentas para sua escola, visite o site: http://www.evobooks.com.br/store/solutions.html e avalie nossas soluções.
A EvoBooks desenvolve conteúdo curricular enriquecido, oferecendo material didático e modelos 3D interativos para computadores, tablets, smartphones e lousas digitais. Nossa proposta é de facilitar o processo de ensino-aprendizagem, levando às salas de aula uma evolução do livro didático impresso.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
For thousands of years, humankind has used biotechnology in agriculture, food production, and medicine.The term itself is largely believed to have been coined in 1919 by Hungarian engineer Károly Ereky. In the late 20th and early 21st century, biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene technologies, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests
The wide concept of "biotech" or "biotechnology" encompasses a wide range of procedures for modifying living organisms according to human purposes, going back to domestication of animals, cultivation of plants, and "improvements" to these through breeding programs that employ artificial selection and hybridization. Modern usage also includes genetic engineering as well as cell and tissue culture technologies. The American Chemical Society defines biotechnology as the application of biological organisms, systems, or processes by various industries to learning about the science of life and the improvement of the value of materials and organisms such as pharmaceuticals, crops, and livestock. Biotechnology also writes on the pure biological sciences (animal cell culture, biochemistry, cell biology, embryology, genetics, microbiology, and molecular biology). In many instances, it is also dependent on knowledge and methods from outside the sphere of biology including:
bioinformatics, a new brand of computer science
Conversely, modern biological sciences (including even concepts such as molecular ecology) are intimately entwined and heavily dependent on the methods developed through biotechnology and what is commonly thought of as the life sciences industry. Biotechnology is the research and development in the laboratory using bioinformatics for exploration, extraction, exploitation and production from any living organisms and any source of biomass by means of biochemical engineering where high value-added products could be planned (reproduced by biosynthesis, for example), forecasted, formulated, developed, manufactured and marketed for the purpose of sustainable operations (for the return from bottomless initial investment on R & D) and gaining durable patents rights (for exclusives rights for sales, and prior to this to receive national and international approval from the results on animal experiment and human experiment, especially on the pharmaceutical branch of biotechnology to prevent any undetected side-effects or safety concerns by using the products).
By contrast, bioengineering is generally thought of as a related field that more heavily emphasizes higher systems approaches (not necessarily the altering or using of biological materials directly) for interfacing with and utilizing living things. Bioengineering is the application of the principles of engineering and natural sciences to tissues, cells and molecules. This can be considered as the use of knowledge from working with and manipulating biology to achieve a result that can improve functions in plants and animals. Relatedly, biomedical engineering is an overlapping field that often draws upon and applies biotechnology (by various definitions), especially in certain sub-fields of biomedical and/or chemical engineering such as tissue engineering, biopharmaceutical engineering, and genetic engineering.
Molecular Vision first published in 1995 as one of the first paperless science journals, and they are a gold standard for open-access publishing in biomedical sciences. As a vision scientist who has published in this journal and as a reviewer for Molecular Vision and numerous other journals, I can attest to the quality of Molecular Vision's operations and publishing. The Journal's editorial board includes scientists and clinicians at the top of their fields.
Molecular Vision continues to make all papers available free, to support scientists and physicians around the world.
Molecular Vision is supported by the generosity of the following sponsors:
Emory Eye Center, Zhongshan Ophthalmic Center, Georgia Knights Templar Educational Foundation, and Emory University.
On behalf of the Eye Research Institute of Oakland University, I donate this App in honor of our founding scientists, Dr V. Everett Kinsey and Dr. Venkat N. Reddy, and also Dr Barry Winkler in the year of his transition to ERI Emeritus Professor. May it support awareness of Molecular Vision and its continued service to vision scientists around the globe.
Kenneth P. Mitton, PhD
Associate Professor of Biomedical Sciences
Control of Gene Expression Lab &
Pediatric Retinal Research Lab of the
Eye Research Institute
Rochester, Michigan USA
Chegou o novo Estudapp: Biologia!
São milhares de questões sobre Biologia. Vai ficar fora dessa? Alguns assuntos abordados são:
Desafie seus amigos!
Compartilhe seus resultados!
Baixe já, pois seus concorrentes já estão fazendo isso!
An interactive reading experience lets you swipe and zoom through articles, save papers for reading offline, download PDFs, search across all journals, share your favorite papers on social media, and read the new open access journal Cell Reports.
Use your existing ScienceDirect or Cell.com profiles to access full text of the journals you regularly read, or log in as a guest to read abstracts.
Experience Cell Press journals as you never have before!
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de BIOLOGIA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.
This Lite version lets you check out a bit of the Learn, Interact, and Test section for each topic.
If you like what you see you can unlock the full version with an in-App purchase.
First Class Standing creates intuitive, interactive Science Apps for students. Each module guides you through a topic in three stages.
Stage 1: LEARN
In this section the topic is introduced to you through an animated tutorial.
Stage 2: INTERACT
Next, you get a chance to interact with the process by moving cellular components, selecting molecules, and initiating sequences.
Stage 3: TEST
Finally, we give you a topic test to see how much you've learned. Then you can share your results with friends and teachers.
Our Apps are designed to compliment most high school Biology curriculum expectations (IB, AP, US, Canada), but may also suitable for many first year post secondary programs.
Each App is built around the concept of spaced learning to help you study more efficiently and effectively.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
- Amazon Gift Cards
- PayPal Credit
- Discounts on products
- And much more!
For a complete list of eligible countries & products, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions, please refer to our website: www.lifetechnologies.com/rewards
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex™ PCR system or SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTPs, PCR plastics, Gels and stains, RT enzymes, cDNA products and master mixes and add what you need to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your mobile phone or tablet, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
Note: The PCR Essentials app and all associated content are for research use only.
• 在 Millipore、Amnis、Applied Biosystems 及 BD 系统上搜寻免疫细胞化学与免疫组织化学应用的 Alexa Fluor® 和 Qdot® 标记的小鼠、羊和兔抗体。
• 为神经系统学、神经生物学和癌症研究选择钙离子指示剂、细胞活力分析、荧光基团和 pH 染料。
• 找出哪种 Invitrogen、Gibco 或 Ambion 细胞活力分析、细胞培养或活性染料试剂盒最适用于进行微观标记和检测的台式流式细胞仪、细胞标记或抗体交联。
• 远程访问以下故障排除问题：使用固定/透性化试剂盒、膜联蛋白 V 结合物和点击化学的专一性、校准和弱信号。
免疫表型 — 人类
免疫表型 — 小鼠
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community