You can use your finger to tap on parts of the cell to select and zoom in on that particular organelle. Each organelle comes with a name and a short description of its function in the cell.
For a better view of each cell, hold down one finger on the screen, and drag to rotate around the cell or selected organelle. You can zoom in and out by pinching or flaring with two fingers at once.
We hope you enjoy!
For thousands of years, humankind has used biotechnology in agriculture, food production, and medicine.The term itself is largely believed to have been coined in 1919 by Hungarian engineer Károly Ereky. In the late 20th and early 21st century, biotechnology has expanded to include new and diverse sciences such as genomics, recombinant gene technologies, applied immunology, and development of pharmaceutical therapies and diagnostic tests
The wide concept of "biotech" or "biotechnology" encompasses a wide range of procedures for modifying living organisms according to human purposes, going back to domestication of animals, cultivation of plants, and "improvements" to these through breeding programs that employ artificial selection and hybridization. Modern usage also includes genetic engineering as well as cell and tissue culture technologies. The American Chemical Society defines biotechnology as the application of biological organisms, systems, or processes by various industries to learning about the science of life and the improvement of the value of materials and organisms such as pharmaceuticals, crops, and livestock. Biotechnology also writes on the pure biological sciences (animal cell culture, biochemistry, cell biology, embryology, genetics, microbiology, and molecular biology). In many instances, it is also dependent on knowledge and methods from outside the sphere of biology including:
bioinformatics, a new brand of computer science
Conversely, modern biological sciences (including even concepts such as molecular ecology) are intimately entwined and heavily dependent on the methods developed through biotechnology and what is commonly thought of as the life sciences industry. Biotechnology is the research and development in the laboratory using bioinformatics for exploration, extraction, exploitation and production from any living organisms and any source of biomass by means of biochemical engineering where high value-added products could be planned (reproduced by biosynthesis, for example), forecasted, formulated, developed, manufactured and marketed for the purpose of sustainable operations (for the return from bottomless initial investment on R & D) and gaining durable patents rights (for exclusives rights for sales, and prior to this to receive national and international approval from the results on animal experiment and human experiment, especially on the pharmaceutical branch of biotechnology to prevent any undetected side-effects or safety concerns by using the products).
By contrast, bioengineering is generally thought of as a related field that more heavily emphasizes higher systems approaches (not necessarily the altering or using of biological materials directly) for interfacing with and utilizing living things. Bioengineering is the application of the principles of engineering and natural sciences to tissues, cells and molecules. This can be considered as the use of knowledge from working with and manipulating biology to achieve a result that can improve functions in plants and animals. Relatedly, biomedical engineering is an overlapping field that often draws upon and applies biotechnology (by various definitions), especially in certain sub-fields of biomedical and/or chemical engineering such as tissue engineering, biopharmaceutical engineering, and genetic engineering.
Check out our latest Biotechnology Term Dictionary...
1. Equipped with quick dynamic search function (Fuzzy Logic) – The dictionary will start searching for the words while you type.
2. Bookmark – you are able to bookmark all your favorite translations for fast reference to your favorites list by clicking on the “star” icon.
3. Managing Bookmark Lists – you are able edit your bookmark lists or clear them.
4. Add New Words/ Terms – you will be able to add in and store any of the new terms in this Dictionary.
5. > 4,500 words – Included all the popular and daily use terms in the dictionary.
6. FREE – It is completely free. Download at no cost. FOC.
7. Work Offline – It work offline, no active internet connection is required. Perfect for your trips or when no data connection is available.
8. Small Size (few MB) – The dictionary will only take a small portion of your Android devices.
9. Android version compatibility – The Apps can work perfectly fine on all Android version either on latest ICS/ KitKat or older version.
10. Simple and easy to use interface. The app come with an user friendly function, allowing you to use with ease.
In addition, all the terms are listed alphabetically with faster search facility, easy to navigate through entire app.
This app will work as a great pocket resource for Biotechnology terms and definitions.
Please rate this application 5 stars if you find this app benefited you.
Julia Dictionary Inc
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 8 lectures and 1 hour of content!
• Understand how neuroscience underpins Coaching
• Know the benefits that neuroscience brings to Coaching
• Learn the basic relevant neuroanatomy and neurochemicals
• Become aware of how neuroscience helps you sell Coaching more effectively
• Explore the neuroscience of goals
• Investigate the basic neuroscientific mechanism behind habits
• Discover applications of the neuroscientists best kept secret
• Lifetime access to 8 lectures
• A community of 1200+ students learning together!
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE ON UDEMMY *
"I can thoroughly recommend this course -(as well as Amy's book). Neuroscience is a somewhat broad and daunting subject areas but Amy's creativity, passion and ability to immerse yourself in the content will be of great benefit to anyone involved in coaching or looking to explore these content areas in more detail..."
-(Stuart Haden ) ★★★★★
"I found the subject matter very interesting. You really put a lot of information into a short amount of time! Thank you for a great presentation!"
-(Tina Fellenstein ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Mrs Amy Brann | Trainer and Author
Amy has around 12,000 hours of coaching experience with a range of different people from all sorts of companies and organizations.
Install the "Neuroscience Basics" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
"I stumbled upon some serious gold" - GeekBeat.tv
"This app takes design to a whole new level of interactivity" - Design News
Build any circuit, tap play button, and watch dynamic voltage, current, and charge animations. This gives you insight into circuit operation like no equation does. While simulation is running, adjust circuit parameters with analog knob, and the circuit responds to your actions in real time. You can even generate an arbitrary input signal with your finger!
That's interactivity and innovation you can't find in best SPICE tools for PC like Multisim, LTspice, OrCad or PSpice (trademarks belong to their respective owners).
EveryCircuit is not just an eye candy. Under the hood it packs custom-built simulation engine optimized for interactive mobile use, serious numerical methods, and realistic device models. In short, Ohm's law, Kirchhoff's current and voltage laws, nonlinear semiconductor device equations, and all the good stuff is there.
Growing library of components gives you freedom to design any analog or digital circuit from a simple voltage divider to transistor-level masterpiece.
Schematic editor features automatic wire routing, and minimalistic user interface. No nonsense, less tapping, more productivity.
Simplicity, innovation, and power, combined with mobility, make EveryCircuit a must-have companion for high school science and physics students, electrical engineering college students, breadboard and printed circuit board (PCB) enthusiasts, and ham radio hobbyists.
Create an account to unlock the full functionality for a limited time. The full version will employ all of your imagination, and all the screen area of your tablet. Join EveryCircuit cloud community to store your circuits on cloud, access them from any of your devices, explore public community circuits and share your own designs. The app requires a permission to access your account for authentication in EveryCircuit community.
Thanks to Prof. N. Maghari for technical discussions, feedback, and help with designing circuit examples.
+ Growing public library of community circuits
+ Animations of voltage waveforms and current flows
+ Animations of capacitor charges
+ Analog control knob adjusts circuit parameters
+ Automatic wire routing
+ Seamless DC and transient simulation
+ Single play/pause button controls simulation
+ Saving and loading of circuit schematic
+ Mobile simulation engine built from ground-up
+ Shake the phone to kick-start oscillators
+ Intuitive user interface
+ No Ads
+ Sources, signal generators
+ Controlled sources, VCVS, VCCS, CCVS, CCCS
+ Resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers
+ Potentiometer, lamp
+ Switches, SPST, SPDT
+ Push buttons, NO, NC
+ Diodes, Zener diodes, light emitting diodes (LED)
+ MOS transistors (MOSFET)
+ Bipolar junction transistors (BJT)
+ Ideal operational amplifier (opamp)
+ Digital logic gates, AND, OR, NOT, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
+ 555 timer
+ 7-segment display and decoder
+ More components
If you like it, please rate, review, and buy!
- Células Procarióticas
- Divisão celular: Mitose
Características e ferramentas do aplicativo:
- Gráficos e Modelos 3D de última geração
- Navegue livremente por objetos animados, altamente detalhados e enriquecidos.
Sistema de guia para aula com conteúdo real
- Textos de alta qualidade que explicam detalhadamente as imagens projetadas
- Sistema "Avance sua aula com 1 toque"
Para ferramentas para sua escola, visite o site: http://www.evobooks.com.br/store/solutions.html e avalie nossas soluções.
A EvoBooks desenvolve conteúdo curricular enriquecido, oferecendo material didático e modelos 3D interativos para computadores, tablets, smartphones e lousas digitais. Nossa proposta é de facilitar o processo de ensino-aprendizagem, levando às salas de aula uma evolução do livro didático impresso.
© 2013 EvoBooks Editora Digital S.A.
* Quiz: Questions about where they are located the bodies and body parts, bones, muscles, organs like the heart, digestive system, etc.
* Training: Similar to the previous mode but the application does not ask questions, click anywhere and tell you his name.
This application can be zoom on images to see details of photographs.
This educational game gray anatomy is aimed at primary school children. The preschool children can play too. If you are in college studying medicine may this application is too simple for you but you can use the difficult level is ready to doctors, nurses or people interested in learning more about the human body. such as muscles, bones, teeth, digestive system, brain, human cell, etc.
Valid from childhood / elementary / secondary school to university.
This application is used to learn all the bones and muscles of the body in a fun way. It is very educational because in addition to learning to speak in Spanish English you learn because you can play by selecting as the language English, this way you learn words in English for children to be bilingual and know the human anatomy in Spanish and English.
Aqui você encontrará exercícios GABARITADOS, RESOLVIDOS e COMENTADOS.
São exercícios em formato de simulados, mas, só de BIOLOGIA.
Respondam pensando no tempo também, afinal você tem que se preparar o melhor possível.
In plus, aplicatia mai contine si un test care va testeaza memoria si datele retinute.
Biologie pentru BAC nu se adreseaza doar eleviilor, ci si studentiilor sau oamenilor ce doresc sa isi imbogateasca cunostiintele si cultura generala.
Aplicatie este 100% gratuita, astfel inca nu conteaza daca ai mai multi sau mai putini bani, si iti ofera toata materia de la anatomie si genetica, si de la biologie vegetala si animala, plus cateva imagini pentru o intelegere mai buna a textului.
Aplicatia a fost testata pe Xperia M si pe Nexus 7.
Don't waste your time in browsing all this sites for Jobs, we will directly update on your mobile.
Its a Google for "Biotech Jobs"
Our Website: www.joblikes.com & www.joblikes.cc
our facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Biotechnology-Jobs/290843104397010
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 35 topics in Biology, students will learn everything they need in preparation for their exams.
The app has around eight categories that deal with tutorials, formula, possible exam questions, biology practical and dictionary.
If you are a biology lover, you will definite like this app. For students writing exam like WAEC, NECO, JAMB, KCSE, Post JAMB and GCE, this app is for you.
The following topics are covered in this app:
Concept of living thing
Organization of life
Cell and its environment
Cell as a living form
Central Nervous System
Human Sense Organ
Micro-organism and Man
Biology of Heredity
Basis of Heredity
Probability in Genetics
Genetics in Medicine
Evolution and Adaptation
Theory of Evolution
Component of Eco system
Ecology of Population
Food Webs and Trophic Levels
Conservation of Resources
Disclaimer: The question and solution section uses Past WAEC exam questions and solutions which were provided by WAEC for students planning to sit for WAEC exams
We are always in the look out on how to improve our apps. If you have any suggestion or question about this app, please kindly use the email below to get in touch with us.
This mobile app is designed to help you find fluorescent dyes, reagents and protocols for cell biology related fluorescence microscopy applications.
Molecular Probes mobile app is great for:
• Selecting science protocols for labeling organelles and cellular structures such as: Golgi, mitochondria, nucleus, endoplasmic reticulum, plasma membrane, actin, tubulin, peroxisomes, autophagasomes, endosomes and lysosomes without Spectraviewer.
• Finding Alexa Fluor® labeled mouse, goat and rabbit secondary antibodies for immunocytochemistry and immunohistochemistry applications on Zeiss, Leica, Olympus and Nikon microscope systems.
• Choosing calcium ion indicators, cell health assays, fluorophores and pH dyes for neuroscience, neurobiology and cancer research.
• Discovering which Invitrogen, Gibco or Ambion cell health, cell culture, or reactive dye kits are best for benchtop cytometry, tissue staining, or biotin streptavidin conjugation for microscopic labeling and detection.
• Remote access to troubleshoot issues of: photobleaching, background fluorescence, and autofluorescence using signal enhancers, signal amplification, phalloidin conjugates, and click chemistry.
Product selections are available in the following categories:
GFP & RFP
Autophagy Ion Indicators
Stem Cell Biology
Now you can use your mobile device to:
• Select reagents by application area or product type
• See predictive results for each reagent or kit
• View streamlined, intuitive protocols
• Track protocol progress with a built-in timer that runs in the background, even if you leave the app
The mobile app also includes fluorescence excitation and emission data for each product, making experimental design and setup easier than ever. Listed below are the application areas and product types included in the app.
• Cell viability
• Cell proliferation
• Cell cycle
• Cell tracing and tracking
• Oxidative stress
• Protein labeling kits
• Primary antibodies
• Secondary antibodies
• Calibration tools
(1) Applications Guide, a set of workflows with product recommendations for each step in the workflow for Gene Expression, MicroRNA Analysis and other real-time PCR applications
(2)Troubleshooting tool, an interactive tool for identifying and resolving problems relating to real-time PCR
(3) Life Technologies’ videos related to real-time PCR
(4) Reference documents that you might need on the go
(5) Simple reaction calculator that allows researchers to easily calculate the volume of reagents required in setting up experiments.
Plan your research without even being in the lab by connecting your ProFlex™ PCR system or SimpliAmp™ thermal cycler with your mobile device!
NEW: Interact Remotely with your ProFlex™ PCR system using your mobile device.
· Find product information on Taq Polymerases, dNTPs, PCR plastics, Gels and stains, RT enzymes, cDNA products and master mixes and add what you need to your cart for check out on Lifetechnologies.com.
· The Master Mix Calculator will help you design and edit your PCR master mixes on the fly. Your calculations will be stored in the cloud and accessible from either your mobile phone or tablet, or use the app to email/text them to yourself so you can print and paste into your notebook.
· Watch fun and educational videos on PCR as well to help you learn more about techniques and strategies to maximize your PCR experience.
Note: The PCR Essentials app and all associated content are for research use only.
- Amazon Gift Cards
- PayPal Credit
- Discounts on products
- And much more!
For a complete list of eligible countries & products, frequently asked questions, and terms and conditions, please refer to our website: www.lifetechnologies.com/rewards
- Augmented reality learning module guides your through the key areas of Digital PCR including absolute quantification and rare target detection
- 17 minutes of video content that provide easy-to-understand illustrations
- Interactive workflow guide that showcases chip-based technology
- Snap and share photos of the virtual QuantStudio 3D Digital PCR system right from your lab
- Connect to online learning resources from Life Technologies, including the Applied Biosystems User Community
• 在 Millipore、Amnis、Applied Biosystems 及 BD 系统上搜寻免疫细胞化学与免疫组织化学应用的 Alexa Fluor® 和 Qdot® 标记的小鼠、羊和兔抗体。
• 为神经系统学、神经生物学和癌症研究选择钙离子指示剂、细胞活力分析、荧光基团和 pH 染料。
• 找出哪种 Invitrogen、Gibco 或 Ambion 细胞活力分析、细胞培养或活性染料试剂盒最适用于进行微观标记和检测的台式流式细胞仪、细胞标记或抗体交联。
• 远程访问以下故障排除问题：使用固定/透性化试剂盒、膜联蛋白 V 结合物和点击化学的专一性、校准和弱信号。
免疫表型 — 人类
免疫表型 — 小鼠