The goal of the game is to fill a 4x4 or 6x6 grid with images so that each column, each row and each of the sub-grids contain all of the available images (images cannot repeat - neither of the images can be missing).
Additional image sets become available as progress is made and constant solvability checks make sure dead ends are avoided.
Live hints as to where a given image can be placed are provided when using the drag-and-drop placement and are a significant help for younger children and players starting their Sudoku adventure.
More advanced players will find tapping the images and destinations faster and more challenging.
We'll be grateful for any comments and improvement ideas - please rate our application and feel free to contact us directly through the email address below.
Graphics Credits: Virinaflora/shutterstock.com, Incomible/shutterstock.com
Sound Credits: soundjay.com
Different puzzle types: 4x4, 6x6, 9x9, 12x12
Five levels of difficulty
Undo & Redo functions
For each completed puzzle you will get points. The score depends on the puzzle difficulty level, time spent on this game. Attention! For each hint, your score will decrease by half.
Sudoku puzzle consists of a grid with digits. The grid may be different sizes (6x6, 9x9, 12x12 etc.). Depending on the size the grid is divided to regions (2x3, 3x3, 3x4 etc.).
At the beginning, the puzzle provides a partially completed grid, which typically has a unique solution.
The objective is to fill a grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the regions contains all of the digits from 1 to the number of the grid size. The same number must not appear twice in the same row, column or in any of the regions.
Application developers are not responsible for any direct or indirect losses which have arisen or may arise related to using this application.
Pro Active App, www.sudokushelf.com © 2012
The aim of the game is to place 1 to 9 into each grid cell so that each number can only appear once in each row, each column and each mini-grid.
This is a simply easy-to-use sudoku game, with fresh and cool interface, very acceptable difficult levels, suitable for sudoku beginner to sudoku expert.
5 levels: beginner, easy, medium, difficult and expert
Hints to help you complete hard ones
More puzzles will be comming soom!
The 4x4 puzzles are the simplest kid sudoku puzzles. Each 4x4 kid sudoku puzzle is divided into four 2x2 squares. Kids solve these sudoku puzzles by placing the picture uniquely in each of the 2x2 sub-squares, and also have the picture in each column and each row without duplication in the rows and columns of the kid sudoku puzzles.
Starter Level is specially designed for kids.
I hope you enjoy these alphabetic variations.
In addition to the standard Sudoku puzzles it offers these Sudoku variants:
• Squiggly Sudoku (a.k.a. Jigsaw Sudoku)
• and combinations thereof (e.g. Sudoku-X with jigsaw regions)
• 10 different game variations
• 5 levels of difficulty per game variation
• 200 puzzles per game variation and difficulty level
• Puzzle timer
• Cell highlighting
• Storage: this permission is used to store/retrieve the Sudoku puzzles in play
• Network Communication: this permission is used by ad networks to retrieve ads
• Billing: this permission is needed to offer the possibility for to remove ads using an in-app purchase
• Full House
• Hidden Single
• Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Naked Single
• Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
• X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
• XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
• Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
• Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
• Hidden Unique Rectangle
• Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
• BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
• Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
• Sue de Coq
• ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
• Remote Pairs
• Bidirectional Cycles
• Forcing X-Chains
• Forcing XY-Chains
• Nishio Forcing Chains
• Double Forcing Chains
• Contradiction Forcing Chains
• Region Forcing Chains
• Cell Forcing Chains
ALL FEATURES ARE FREE! Over 1000 photos, create custom puzzles from your album photos, any number of pieces and rotation, are free in the Real Jigsaw game. No need to pay to unlock photo packs, premium version or anything else.
Play smart - other jigsaws you download may have a lot of photos, but they are paid packs - all our photos are free!
April 3rd: Added 300 new free zig zag photos, including Caves, Roads and Sports categories.
December 3rd: Added 350 new FREE zigzag photos, and added zoom.
• Jigsaw Puzzles sizes: From 9 to 500 pieces or 1000 pieces, ALL FREE.
• Your Own Photos: Play free jig saws with any personal photo you have!
• Zoom: Now you can zoom and drag the screen - great for the bigger puzzle sizes.
• More Photos: Over 800 free photos spread in 20 themes. And more to come.
• Piece Rotation: Want an extra challenge? Turn on piece rotation.
• Random Interlocks: Each piece has a random interlock design.
• Elegant Design: Polished and elegant graphics, fast and responsive game.
• Auto-Save: Puzzle is automatically saved so you can continue later.
The download size is 100% worth it: that's due to the vast amount of free photo puzzles packs: Beach Puzzles, Mountains Puzzles, Castles Photos, Urban and Cities Photos, Photos of Beautiful Cars and Famous Painting Puzzles, and now added jigdaw of Pet photos, such as cats and dogs, also beautiful Landmarks, and also many photos of Ocean life. And just added jigaw of: Birds, Lakes and Trains / Locomotives, Cave, Road and Sport.
Real Jigsaw Puzzles was released on April 2014, from the makers of the intelligent puzzle hits Real Kakuro, Real Sudoku, Real Nonogram, Real Einstein's Riddle and Real Mastermind. Please send your suggestions and problem reports to firstname.lastname@example.org . The only in-app purchase we have is to remove ads, which was added after several requests.
Kidoku is sudoku with fun shapes and colors. Learn to play sudoku with super easy drag and drop game play in four difficulty levels. Free puzzle logic educational game for kids. Kids sudoku puzzles. Works great on tablets and phones. Wonderful for developing kids reasoning, logic and math skills.
* 180 Free to play levels! : 3x3, 4x4, 6x6, 8x8 game board sizes.
* Choose which game style you like best, shapes or number tiles, ABC letter tiles, or cute sea creatures. More game piece styles coming soon.
* Timed games. Fastest time recorded.
* Auto saves your games.
* Hints to help you through harder levels.
* Achievements list to challenge you to think faster and more accurately.
* Error checking.
Thank you for playing Kidoku!
The new free app "Drag & Drop Sudoku" offers you the opportunity to place the number by simply dragging and drop to place.
Thanks to various and unlimited variants of playing this game never gets boring. It is suitable for a beginner as well as an expert and trains your brain.
To make the normal sudoku game even more interesting you can choose between putting numbers, geometric forms or colors into the sudoku.
So the use of the color variant makes it possible even for kids to understand what sudoku is about.
Furthermore, the integrated "Checker" makes it possible to enter your own sudokus and check them.
Get the best drag and drop version of sudoku and have fun playing thousands of levels!
This app is optimized for smartphones and for tablets.
- 3 difficulty levels (Easy, Medium, Hard)
- Intuitive drag and drop
- Infinitely many puzzles because of our Sudoku Maker
- FREE, Gratis
- Different Versions:
=> Classic Sudoku
=> Puzzles with Icons
=> Puzzles with Colors
=> Puzzles with Roman Numerals
- "How to Play"
- Help function
- Adaptability of the playing field
- Highlighting the selected number
- Statistics for previously played games
- "Checker" or Solver for own Sudoku puzzles
Accept the challenge and play our ultimate Sudoku, that is really difficult or just have fun with an easy game.
Train your brain!
Languages: German (DE), English (EN), French (FR), Spanish (ES)
• 4 free levels - Easy, Medium, Hard and Evil.
• Check for mistakes with the "How am I doing?" button.
• Play anywhere, pause and resume your Sudoku.
• 'Pencil marking' option for entering possible numbers in a cell.
• Print unlimited free puzzles using Google CloudPrint.
• Compare your time to millions of Sudoku solvers.
Exclusive to the app:
• Unlock Extreme level, our hardest puzzles yet!
• Landscape and Portrait mode supported.
• Play left-handed - switch the numbers and grid.