Jigsaw has gone mobile! Now, the virtual learning environment that you use on your PC/MAC is in your hands and ready to move with you. You can easily join any class your instructor has scheduled and enjoy personalized learning in a virtual classroom environment anywhere you go!
Your mobile classroom has these great features:
- Multiple resizable “panes” for interacting with multiple things at once.
- See live video from your instructor and classmates or share live video… all at the same time.
- Switch between front/back camera on-the-fly for a virtual walk-about.
- Collaborate with everyone in the class on live whiteboards.
- No need for a phone, this classroom has a Talk button.
- Watch videos in real-time with your classmates or at your own pace.
- Presentations and documents can be viewed with everyone or on your own.
- Text chat with your teacher and classmates.
- Take tests and surveys with your finger.
- “Raise your hand” if you have a question.
- Send “emoticons” to your teacher to let them know how you are doing.
- Ability to view Desktop/Application sharing.
- Support for both Push-To-Talk and Open-Mic sessions.
JSM changes the dynamics of virtual learning by providing a multi-dimensional platform. The features within the JSM application focus on engagement, interaction and collaboration. This mobile app allows students access to classes on their mobile devices from anywhere without losing the socialization and collaborative learning environment that are important components of learning.
Engagement & accountability tools enhance the learning experience and provide a unique personalized learning opportunity.
The JSM virtual learning environment (VLE) incorporates the 3 basic learning components: information, experiential and application to ensure all aspects of the educational process is complete.