View,Capture,Annotate,Share and Measure your images from your microscope.
Your true WiFi microscope learning plateform.
1.3 .1new function:
1、Upgrade the japanese version.
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
Our Year 7,8 and 9 students have been supplied with Samsung Galaxy Tabs for use in lessons. Our teachers can ask the students to open the Traffic Lights app and select Red, Amber or Green.
It has the added benefit for classroom management in that while the app is meant to be running, students cannot use their tablet for other purposes.
REQUIRES: Adobe AIR
Cramlington Learning Village is a Comprehensive School in the North East of England. We have been graded 'outstanding' in the last three OFSTED inspections.
We have a commitment to personalising learning which means putting the learner and learning at the heart of everything we do.
If you are interested in learning more about Cramlington, why not join us for our annual conference, Friday 29th June, 2012.
∙ Ensure students are focused on the task at hand by locking student devices to remove unwanted distractions. ¹ ²
∙ Enrich student learning with real-time one-on-one and group messaging. ²
∙Survey students with questions sent from the teacher desktop to student devices. Instantly track responses and scores in real-time and broadcast class results out to each student. ¹ ²
∙ Enhance comprehension with real-time viewing and zooming of the teacher’s desktop from the student device. ¹ ²
∙ Expand the functionality of your HP Classroom Manager installation with a solution that offers seamless compatibility and interaction with Windows and Android devices. ³
* HP Classroom Manager application 11.31 or later required
* Tested on Android 4.0 and later
1. HP Classroom Manager for Windows required to enable Android functionality (download for free for 30 days at http://www.hp.com/go/hpclassroommanager). Control and device locking originate from the teacher’s Windows desktop console; no locking and control functionality originates from HP Classroom Manager for Android.
2. Internet access required and sold separately.
3. See product Data Sheet for exact compatibility configurations.
• Simple ‘start’ and ‘stop’ listening buttons.
• Scale to choose your own sound level which the app automatically saves.
• Choice of alarm sounds.
• Microphone sensitivity level.
How To Use:
Quiet Classroom has been designed to be simple to use, simply move the slider to your chosen volume level, and click the microphone icon to start listening for noise. At the end of your lesson simply click the stop button to stop listening.
Due to the wide range of Android capable devices Quiet Classroom is designed to be configurable to your particular device. For instance, you can control the sensitivity of the microphone in the settings page, and your sensitivity level will be saved.
There are also a choice of three different warning sounds which may be previewed on the settings page.
This is version 1 of the app which was originally released in April 2011.
In July 2013, version 2 of the app was released with many improvements. Version 2 only supports Android 4.0 and above, so if your device qualifies you should download Version 2 Demo and try the app it out first (see link below)
http://goo.gl/KrlS37">Version 2 Demo Link on Google Play
★ 2011 WINNER Best Android Teacher App Ever Award ★
★ 2012 RUNNER UP Best Education App Ever Award ★
This app allows teachers / coaches / professors to take attendance and maintain a gradebook plus much more. The ability to send text messages and emails to notify parents or students concerning attendance and grades is integrated within the app. Great way to keep in contact with students and parents.
★ Supports 99 students per class / up to 20 classes per term
★ Import student names via CSV file, using a Google Form to collect data easily from students
★ Save backup to device, email or Dropbox
★ Simple to text students & parents for late & absent attendance and for missing assignments
★ Random student generator. Voice to text speaks students name
★ Gradebook options - use categories/weighting
★ BULK Email & Texting. Send messages to all students or parents with a simple touch.
★ Student Photo gallery so you can learn names quickly.
★ Generate a PDF file of attendance or assignments and grades
★ Print PDF files directly to printer using Google Cloud Print feature.
Social Media Information
Follow YouTube Videos http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0109AD0EA001E9AA
Follow on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TeacherAidePro
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TeacherAidePro
Follow on Google+: http://plus.google.com/107640059949624676025/
Join Google Group: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/teacher-aide-pro-group
Import CSV Instructions: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZamSimYhBaruS0Uyyx03JtDRYDEdpG0d0otPOrpaEpw/edit
PERMISSIONS - used only for the app functions. No personal data is transmitted or stored outside of your device.
★English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Swedish
Send requests to developer if you are interested in giving feedback about translation as much of it is done by Google translate, so isn't always accurate.
PLEASE EMAIL email@example.com for any questions or problems. If you post any comments asking for help or wanting new features, I have no way of knowing who you are so I cannot contact you for more details.
keywords: Attendance, Teacher, Roster, School, Education, class, professor, SIS, grades, gradebook, assignments, grading, communication, university, grade, homework,
Download the app on your device and head to our website for a free demo of the service!
To get started, watch our training videos:
* Make use of your current curriculum materials and, instead of printing 30 copies, distribute them digitally!
* Supplement your lessons with free interactive software and content obtained from the internet.
* Build a digital repository of materials to use in your classes or share with your colleagues. Collaborate with other teachers to improve your materials.
* Ensure that you have the attention of the students by pausing class at any time without forcing them to lose their place or unsaved work.
* Guide the focus of your class by making relevant apps and digital materials available or unavailable in real-time during class.
* Allow your students access only to the apps you deem appropriate. Disable text messaging and games to eliminate distractions.
* Leverage existing student and faculty Android devices to supplement your deployment.
* CognitivEdge supports any Android device, so you can choose from brand names or generic brands depending on your budget.
* Design your deployment around the form factors that are appropriate for the usage, not vendor requirements. Choose the screen size that works for you.
* Access and manage your devices from anywhere through the cloud-based administrator dashboard.
* Utilize device hardware to locate and retrieve missing or stolen hardware.
* Keep an eye on the health of the devices in your system by monitoring battery levels, installed apps, serial numbers, and more.
Our mLearning Platform or the Portable Classroom offers various features like Lecture Videos, Slides, Assessments, Discussion Forums, Message Center etc to enable "Any time , Anywhere learning".
Classroom has a notebook streamlined for productivity:
• Scaling Pens sized specifically for optimal note taking
•An incredible library of over 150 paper designs, textures, and formats.
•Layers, for lines and graphs
In addition to the notebook, classroom also has:
•A calendar for homework assignments
•Ability to pin notes and homework assignments to your desktop
Download classroom today for free and experience the next generation of education.
EnClicker Manual: http://www.einbrain.com
A teacher can create questions and publish them to his/her students. Then, students will follow the teacher to solve the questions that their teacher created. The results (students' responses) will be shown on the teacher's page.
This App also supports an anonymous mode (teacher and student) as well as a signed-up user mode.
Main features are:
-Create and organize any kind your classroom.
-Manage student place.
-Organize many kind of lists : Notation, truant, participation, ...
Improvements in v2.0.3:
Fixed bug: "Crash to display the list of students if no group is selected"
Ability to create sub-groups (Group A, Group B, Support, ...)
Adding Spanish language
various bugs correction (crash of the application).
This mobile app is the easiest and fastest way to participate in live classes and training sessions using the Wormhole Live-Learning Platform, at no extra cost and leveraging your Android smartphone or tablet.
With Wormhole Classroom for Android you can:
- Join with a single click, or tap :)
- See and hear the other participants live, even if they are using a computer or another mobile device
- Collaborate over shared documents and presentations, fitted to your screen size and with "pinch-zoom" so you don't miss a thing
- Chat in real time with other participants
- Join over WiFi or 3G, even with unstable connections and poor bandwidth
- Enjoy beautiful, customizable rooms with your organization's image
- Collaborate with other mobile participants, using either iOS or Android devices
If you need help or have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Listen to lectures from Worldwide Classroom that interest you. In addition, you will have access to transcripts and study guides.
For more information about Worldwide Classroom, please visit:
The Worldwide Classroom Android app was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Worldwide Classroom. All rights reserved.
keywords: Jesus, God, Bible, Christ, Subsplash, Worldwide, Worldwide Classroom, Covenant Seminary, My Classroom