Import multiple videos, images, and audio clips from your phone, use the cutter on the editor to separate a clip in two, slice videoclips together from different shots in the multi tracked timeline, and apply cool effects like 3D transitions, video rotation, and picture-in-picture. Features real-time video and audio recording, plus a dictaphone feature that lets you speak text into your video!
KineMaster’s diverse themes, animations, and visual and audio effects, as well as the ability to create quality movies using any videos, images, and music on your phone, give this easy-to-use vid editor the upper hand over iMovie on iOS and other video editing apps.
Create a slideshow to show your friends, family, or fans using this mp4 video editor. Simply resize your movie or videoclip for quick transmission via social media up to full HD (1080p). Imports mp3 songs for a cinematic effect and compresses vids to MPEG-4 format. And now directly transcode 1080p videos to 720p (on devices where 1080p editing isn’t supported).
This videoclip editor app is exclusively for Android on devices including the Samsung Galaxy S3.
With KineMaster, it’s easy to create a movie everyone will remember!
KW: free 1080p video editor, vid, transcode 1080p video, iMovie, Samsung Galaxy S3, effect, videoclip, cutter, slideshow, resize, mp4 video editor, videoclip editor
★ Differences between KineMaster (Free) and KineMaster Pro (Paid) ★
* The KineMaster (Free) will include the (Made with KineMaster) watermark in videos after exporting.
* Please purchase KineMaster Pro (Paid) for a wider selection of Themes and to export videos without (Made with KineMaster) watermark.
* To use KineMaster, Samsung Galaxy Note3 users should update device firmware to the latest version. (Settings > General > About device > Software update > Run the update menu.)
* Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above; 4.4 (KitKat) is also supported.
* Video formats: MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC), 3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC)
* Audio formats: MP3, M4A, AAC
* Image formats: JPG, PNG
* Real-time video and audio recording
** Please visit KineMaster’s YouTube channel (http://www.youtube.com/kinemasterapp) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KineMaster) page for useful tips and information on how to make videos using KineMaster’s various editing features and themes.
** For more details and questions about errors as well as enhancement requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your feedback will be highly appreciated!
Download the MiMedia app today and enjoy your digital life on the go.
- New: Complete redesign with new home screen dashboard, sidebar and content areas
- New: Native viewing, sharing and opening of photos, documents and files
- New: Access to all (m:) drive files and backed up devices
- New: Local caching and other enhancement to improve performance
- Online access to media backed up from computer or uploaded via web
- Streaming access to Music, Photos and Videos
- Ability to take or upload existing photos and videos for cloud storage
- Ability to access Music library by artist, album or access backed up music playlists
- Full Support for AirPlay, Bluetooth, HDMI, Projectors and Car Stereo Dock
- Multi-Select uploads for Photos and Videos
- Photo Slideshow with selectable delay option
- Background Music playback with native Music support for controls and lockscreen
- Easy navigation of Photos and Video with galleries or decades views
- Custom decades Music Playlist views combine with existing backed up playlists
- We are currently optimizing video and audio streaming quality on our servers, users should see quality improvements in the near future.
- The Vitamio plugin is required to stream video, download links are below. Future builds should provide native video streaming for Android 3.x and 4.x.
More from developer
Synthulator is a musical sequencer, with a LADSPA interface to allow users to add their own synthesis engines. Well, it will be as it develops.
ladspa is provided under the LGPL, see ladspa.org
G1 and Dream are supported at the moment, other devices may yield unpredictable results (sorry Droid).
It's intended to be used with HTC devices that have active pens, such as the Flyer and Jetstream tablets. (These names are registered trademarks of HTC.)