The object of Math BINGO is to practice math facts while playing BINGO!
-Choose from 5 games: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed
-Choose from 3 different levels of difficulty: Easy, Medium and Hard
-Create up to 5 player profiles
-Choose from 8 different fun cartoon avatars
-Keep track of number of games played by player profile
-The Scoreboard keeps track of scores for each game and level
-Collect and play with BINGO Bugs when you earn a high score!
-Fun bonus game: BINGO Bug Bungee
How to Play and Win Math Bingo
The object of Math Bingo is to get a pattern of five Bingo Bugs in a row by correctly answering math problems. Math problems are presented at the top of the game screen. Feedback is presented at the bottom of the game screen. Correct solutions to problems answered incorrectly will be displayed.
The score in Math Bingo is determined by the time to complete a game plus a two second penalty for each problem answered incorrectly.
Time to complete game 0:45 seconds
Incorrect answers: 3
Math Bingo saves player information with custom player profiles. Each player profile consists of a unique name (up to 20 characters) and a fun cartoon avatar. The player profiles display total number of games played, total number of high scores achieved, and total number of Bingo Bugs collected. The guest profile does not store any information and therefore cannot achieve high scores or collect Bingo Bugs. The guest profile is useful for adults who want to play Math Bingo without their scores going into the scoreboard.
Selecting a Game
There are five different games in Math Bingo: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division and Mixed. Players will be prompted to select a game type before game play.
Selecting a Level
There are three levels of game play in Math Bingo: easy, medium, and hard. Players will be prompted to select a game level before game play.
Math Bingo displays high scores in the Score Board. There are four different Score Boards: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Each Score Board displays the top three scores for each level: easy, medium, and hard.
Bingo Bugs are rewards for achieving a high score. A player who earns a high score will collect a Bingo Bug! Players can collect a variety of Bingo Bugs and interact with them by tapping the Bingo Bug button in the player profile or by tapping the My Bingo Bugs button after playing a game. HINT: Tilt your device to make the Bingo Bugs move around, tap on a Bingo Bug to make them giggle and spring!
The settings menu can be accessed by clicking the information button on the lower right hand side the introduction screen. The settings menu will allow you to reset all high scores and to delete player profiles.
- Does not contain third-party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use analytics/data collection tools.
- Does include links to www.abcya.com
Watch videos on your tablet, phone or Android TV from your favorite PBS KIDS television series anytime, anywhere (in the USA). “PBS KIDS Video” features more than 1,000 videos from over a dozen top PBS KIDS television series, including Curious George, The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, Dinosaur Train, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, Peg + Cat, Sesame Street and Wild Kratts.
The app provides a safe, child-friendly viewing experience for all ages. Kids can easily browse and watch videos at home, on the road, or anywhere with a 3G or WiFi connection.
NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK
Every week, the app will introduce your child to a new “Weekly Pick,” a set of fun educational videos that will engage him or her in reading, science, math and more.
The app also includes features that parents can access by sliding the “i-bar” to the right:
* Tap the Chromecast icon to connect to a Chromecast device and play videos on your TV.
* Tap the heart icon to add a show to your child’s favorites list.
* Learn more about a TV series, such as intended age and learning goals.
* Download related PBS KIDS apps.
* Buy shows from Google Play or PBS KIDS Shop.
The PBS KIDS videos may only be viewed from within the United States. This is due to restrictions on PBS's license to offer this service.
ABOUT THIS APP
PBS KIDS Video is a key part of PBS KIDS’ commitment to making a positive impact on the lives of children through curriculum-based entertainment—wherever kids are. More PBS KIDS videos may also be found online at pbskids.org/video. You can support PBS KIDS through the selection of other apps and TV shows available in the Google Play Store.
Featured Movie topics tie in to current events, historical milestones and figures, holidays, and more! This app is perfect for informal, exploratory learning at home or on the go.
Want even more access to BrainPOP's award-winning content? Log in with your school's username (free!) or choose an optional in-app subscription. Give your kids the chance to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along.
In-App Subscription Options:
“BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day.
“BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes.
Site subscribers can log in directly from the app to access all of BrainPOP's award-winning content at no additional cost.
For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content. With more than 11 million visits a month to our sites, we’re used by millions of students in thousands of schools, at home, and on mobile devices around the globe.
The more you know, the more you know!®
User Agreement: http://www.brainpop.com/about/user_agreement/
- You may set from 2 different sounds for changing the way of speaking tables as per your country and if you want any other option to be incorporated in the application then your suggestions are always welcome.
- Table module helps you to see the performance of your kids by dragging the correct option against the table options and it helps them to learn and remember the tables easily.
- Puzzle module gives the challenge to kids and tests their ability to guess the correct answer while enjoying the beauty of multi media with beautiful interface and rich experience to learn the tables.
As you learn state capitals, shapes, geographic locations, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a random state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the four free bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop. Four games in one!
HAVE FUN LEARNING ALL ABOUT THE 50 STATES:
- State shapes
- Bordering states
- Location on the map
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Interactive map and 50 state flash cards
- Choose any of the 50 friendly-looking states as your avatar
- Create up to six player profiles
- Collect all 50 states and track your progress on a personalized map
- Earn FREE bonus games: Map It, Pile Up, Puzzler and Capital Drop
- High resolution pictures of famous US landmarks
- All games are powered by a realistic physics engine
- Fun sound effects and music
FIVE GAMES IN ONE:
STACK THE STATES: Build tall piles with states and try to reach the checkered line.
MAP IT: Tap the location of the selected state on the map. Try to complete the whole country.
PILE UP: The states are piling up! Tap them quickly to get rid of them before they pile too high.
PUZZLER: Sit back and relax as you slide the states around and put them together like a jigsaw puzzle.
CAPITAL DROP: Match states with their capitals in this fast-paced bonus game. Don't let a state fall!
Stack the States™ is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy five games for the price of one!
Stack the States™:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to other apps by Dan Russell-Pinson.
We encourage active participation and engagement of children to sing along.
We have slowed down the speed of the song and pronounced each letter very clearly for children to hear and
sing along to each letter and the name of the animal.
INTERACTIVE SING ALONG
Time to Sing! Animated, Interactive Educational Sing-Along story book for children - The most famous ABC song comes to life!
A to Z ANIMALS COLORING BOOK
Each letter comes with a lovely animal drawing page & activities. Enjoy educational drawing activity and filling colors while learning about spelling and animals.
ABC MEMORY GAME
Educational preschool memory matching games. Play the classic memory game and learn the ABC letters. Improve memory & concentration.
ANIMAL LETTERS MATCH
Drag the letter to the animal that starts with this letter to make a match and advance to the next stage.
Fly up with the ABC bunny while learning your ABC. Enjoy the cheerful scenery as you fly higher and higher in the sky. Pop the letter bubbles in order from A to Z to move higher and higher.
CONNECT THE DOTS - LETTERS
Connect dot to dot and learn all about the alphabet letters.
Welcome to a letter typing experience. A wonderfully illustrated keyboard will sound the letter voices as they are typed and activate adorable bubble animations.
Put together 26 adorable animal puzzles - each animals starts with a letter of the alphabet.
Note: First song page, and first few screens of all games are completely free. Many many more fun screens, activities and features are available with an easy to use in-app purchase inside the app.
With over 500 million downloads and growing, TabTale has established itself as the creator of pioneering virtual adventures that kids and parents love.
TabTale’s interactive storybooks provide an exciting reading experience for the most beloved children's stories. Each book inspires young children’s creativity and imagination. Search “TabTale” on Google Play and discover more outstanding apps.
Visit us: http://www.tabtale.com/
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/+Tabtale/posts
Like us: http://www.facebook.com/TabTale
Follow us: @Tabtale
Watch us: http://www.youtube.com/iTabtale
Let us know what you think! Questions? Suggestions? Technical Support? Contact us 24/7 at WeCare@TabTale.com.
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
* This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
You can import any text to have Baldi or Baldette speak it to you. You can also save your favorite texts in your Notes app for Baldi to read at any time. You can control Baldi’s facial look and emotion. Take your content with you and enjoy Baldi offline.
Baldi has been successful in tutoring deaf and hard of hearing children, serving as a language teacher for autistic kids, and instructing children and adults in learning how to speak new languages. Have fun making Baldi talk, and celebrate spoken language rather than just text.
Baldi Copyright © 2012 Psyentific Mind. All rights reserved. Baldi® is a registered trademark to Dominic W. Massaro.
Includes "BaldiEngine" code by Michael M. Cohen and Sam Vanderhyden and User Interface by Sam Vanderhyden.
Uses SVOX Speech Synthesis Software.
Keywords Animated Speech Animation Avatar Cues Emotion Face Head Lipreading Lips Read Speech Text TTS Visual
Support Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org
Support URL http://mambo.ucsc.edu/contacts.html
Marketing URL http://psyentificmind.com/language-instruction-with-baldi
A little help on hectic days when you are going in one direction and your child needs to learn his sums. Math Tables 2+2 makes learning sums a kids game. Easy entry of digits with the pop up keyboard, and Math Tables 2+2 also supports a pull out keyboard. Kid friendly screens as you can see in the screenshot below, or view our demo video from youtube.
Holidays have arrived and you feel your child could do with some revision to keep up with the curriculum. Why not introduce them to Math Tables 2+2 a kids game, that allows them to revise their sums while having fun.
Tables can be selected 1 to 12. You can then select whether to do addition, subtraction, multiplication or division.
The revision screen allows your child to revise sums from 0 to 10.
Sums in sequence: 2 and 1 is 3, 2 and 2 is 4 ....
Have fun and go random: 10-5 = 5, 10-2=8, 10-4=6, 10-1=9
Your child simply enters the answer as each sum is asked. 2x2=. if the correct answer is entered a rewarding fun picture is displayed. If the answer is incorrect your child gets two more chances to enter the answer correctly. If the answer is still incorrect then the correct answer is displayed: 2x2=4, and the next sum will be asked.
When all sums have been completed a score is displayed. The more recent scores are also stored on a recent score sheet, use the menu option to check your child’s progress.
Math Tables 2+2 the cool math app.
You can choose to add, subtract, devide or multiply.
You can also choose to randomize.
The level of difficulty depends of the choosen grade.
For grade 1 only add and subtract is supported.
The game does not require internet access.
For tablets an alternative layout is supported.
* The object of Jungle ABC Bingo is to get five jungle animals in a row by correctly matching the letter after it is spoken to your child.
* Choose from 2 modes: undercase and uppercase
* See also Jungle Math Bingo for learning math problems.
• New! can select addition & subtraction or multiplication & division together
• friendly and encouraging voice
• adjustable countdown timer for test-like conditions
• top and bottom number ranges can be edited
• number ranges: 0 to 20 for addition and subtraction
• number ranges: 0 to 12 for multiplication and division
• option to allow three tries
• option to repeated missed cards for review at the end
• scores list to review improvement
FREE version (ad driven) also available
Bugs or suggestions? Please let us know through Email.
• First Grade Math Genius is a part of successful test prep series, which provides gradual and consistent approaches in math learning and teaching.
• For each question, you can look up the learning goal and expectation of skill mastery. Each question is also an exemplary tool for a specific learning category.
• First Grade Math Genius is a must-have reference and incredible resource for any parents, teachers and students both at school and at home.
• First Grade Math Genius is a integrated component of math series, widely viewed as an innovative series addressing various components of math learning from elementary school to college.
• Standardized tests are playing increasingly important roles at school and career development. The most effective ways to improve scores on standardized tests is to constantly expose the student to the test at all learning levels. First Grade Math Genius provides a wonderful opportunity for students to practice and prepare for standardized tests.
• Bonus Elementary Math Flashcards, with optional audio and animation for learning fun. See Santa’ sled fly by with a correct answer
• Flashcards for practice and quiz on Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
• 5 levels of difficulties with unlimited practice with flashcards
• Effective, fun and friendly interface with great user interaction
Presents you with a list of tables (1 to 99) to choose from.
Move through the tables by casually swiping the screen to the left or right. Click on any line in the table to load the factors of all the numbers in the line (makes it easy to remember)
Choose 'Endless Table' mode to continuously keep increasing the table range till 999.
No more need to remember an infinite number of tricks to multiply two numbers. Just practice with this and you'll remember them forever.
This version is for devices running Android Version >= 2.1
If your device run's on Android Ver < 2.1 then search for 'Maths Multiplication Legacy' or 'com.felix.legacy.multiplication' in the Android Market.
1. Open “Multiplication Tables” from the home screen to view the tables of a number from 1 to 20 (Try ‘Endless Mode’ in Settings). Click on any item to open it's quick factor info. Long click for loading the table, factors or Grid of all the numbers present in the table item.
2. Open Numbers Grid to load a grid of numbers. The grid is an Endless list of numbers. Clicking on any number will load it’s factors. Long click any number below 100 to load it’s table.
3. Open “Load Table” and enter a number (1 to 99) to load it’s Multiplication Table. Click on any item to open it's factor info.
4. Open “Find Factors” and enter a number (2 to 999999) to load it’s Prime Factors and All Factors. You can further search by clicking on the Options menu and selecting “Find Factors”
Open Squares (x^2), Cubes (x^3) and Powers (x^y) from x=2 to 100.
5. Long Click on table's in either Tables view or Factor's View to select numbers to load their tables, factors (again) or Grid.
Press Volume Up/Down to load prev/next item.
### Options Menu ###
Previous: Loads the Previous Multiplication Table
Next: Loads the Next Multiplication Table
Open Table..: Opens the Multiplication Table of the specified number (1-99)
Reset: Resets/Refreshes the current table to it’s default preferences.
Settings: Opens the Preferences for Multiplication Table View.
### Table Preferences ###
Limited Table Mode: Tables load from a specified from value to a specified to value (which can be set in the settings).
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 20(To) = 40
Endless Table Mode: Tables Load Continuously as you keep on scrolling from a specified value to 999.
2 x 1(From) = 2 to
2 x 999(Loads Dynamically) = 1998
### Table Default Settings ###
Text Size: Set the text size for all the text in the Multiplication Table View. Minimum size required for visibility purposes is 10.
Multiply From: The default beginning From value to start multiplying from.
Multiply Upto: Default ending To number to end the multiplication at.
Table No: This is the default Table No. that the application should load when it is first started. The application remembers the last visited Table and loads it by default every time.
Text Alignment: Specifies the alignment of the Table’s text (Left, Center, Right, etc)
### Color Preferences ###
Use Theme: The Theme that should be applied to the table’s and popup’s. Four theme’s are provided by default – Blue, Red, Pink and White.
Disable Theme: Disable’s the theme mode. No background effects are applied when this is selected. But when the theme’s are enabled, the option to select the text-color is available.
Table Text Color: The Color of the numbers that appear in the multiplication table view – Black, Blue, Cyan, Dark Gray, etc.
Text Background Color: The background color of the Table text. This is disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
Separator Color: The color of the Separator lines and the Table List’s background. This is also disabled if the theme mode is enabled.
A great math workout tool for you.
Keywords: Maths, Multiplication, Factors, Tables, Learn, Algrebra, Workout, Multiples, Factorization, Addition, Subtraction, Division.
Nearpod is a must have application for teachers and schools that have access to a set of mobile devices for their classes.
The Nearpod platform enables teachers to use their Tablet to manage content on students' mobile devices. It combines presentation, collaboration, and real-time assessment tools into one integrated solution.
Before You Start
Nearpod is a synchronous solution for the use of mobile devices in the classroom. To try Nearpod, you will need one Tablet or PC/MAC and at least one other device (tablets, smartphones, Chrome books, PC/MAC), both running Nearpod. All devices should be connected to the Internet.
Nearpod officially supports the following devices on the Android platform: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and 10", Nexus 7" and 10".
To create an account or log in as a teacher you need to download the Nearpod app on a Tablet.
If you enjoy our SILVER Edition (FREE), you have the option to upgrade your account to the Nearpod GOLD Edition , which offers the following benefits:
- more storage space (up to 3GB),
- larger file uploads (up to 40MB),
- more students per session (up to 50),
- additional interactive features (add audio slides, add twitter timeline, and insert web pages in your presentation),
- student self paced feature (Nearpod homework)
How It Works
Teachers use Nearpod to share content with their students and to manage the flow of the lecture. Students use Nearpod on their mobile devices to receive multimedia content and to participate in engaging assessment and collaboration activities.
Now your students can experience the interactive Nearpod Presentations at their own pace.
Nearpod allows teachers to:
1. Create Content:
Teachers log in to www.nearpod.com to create multimedia presentations with interactive features such as quizzes, videos, polls, drawing tools, and more. They can also access featured presentations from certified publishers and fellow educators.
In the classroom, teachers log in to the Nearpod app to share content with their students and manage the flow of the lecture. Students use the Nearpod app on their devices to receive curricular content, participate in activities and submit responses.
Teachers can see students’ answers in real time on the Nearpod app. Additionally, teachers can log in to www.nearpod.com to access post-session data and obtain detailed activity reports.
Download Nearpod now and sign up for a FREE account to start experiencing the magic of Nearpod!