But wait, don’t think it stops there! Each swear has detailed information about its swear pronunciation, swear meaning, swear English equivalent, swear usage, and swear intensity rating out of five. Swearport dives deeper into the art of international swearing than any other swearing application with by far the largest library of swears and accompanying recordings.
Here is a complete list of languages, each of which have recordings of a native speaker (70+ languages, 1000+ clips):
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Angry Birds and Cut the Rope will have to wait. Download your copy today and become a global swear master today!
Note: This app is an internet-radio player and not a radio station. This app does not host the streams being played and is not responsible for the content or language used in the streams. Content copyright is owned by the respective radio stations. If you notice any offensive, crude, improper or copyrighted content being played, please raise a DTW request with the app developer to have the offending stream or channel removed.
Have you always wanted more Top Gear in your life? Then good news! Here is our brand new Top Gear News App, with all all the latest news, videos and random nonsense direct from the Top Gear team. And it’s completely free to download and use.
With our splendid new app your phone will receive:
• All the latest news, rants, video and reviews live from Top Gear HQ
• Behind the scenes exclusives from the three presenters
• Your favourite clips from Top Gear TV
• All the latest cars driven in our reviews section
Once downloaded, you can read content offline without an internet connection - great for tube or train journeys. You can also alert your friends and share content directly from the app on Facebook, Twitter or via email.
So there you have it: the new Top Gear News app on your phone. And it’s completely free. Wonderful.
• Play the first two cases FREE.
• Includes exclusive video and audio from the stars of the hit TV show.
"If Sherlock himself designed an app, it would probably look like this!"
"The immersion into Sherlock's world is top-notch, and you'll find yourself
awaiting more cases just as eagerly as you'll await series 4." TUAW
App Store Reviews:
"Gripping cases, amazing graphics and music, and incredible actor
appearances! So much effort has gone into this app and it shows! One
that requires thinking though in a very fun way. If you've ever wanted to
be a detective, now is your chance!"
"It is brilliant. Just brilliant, seriously addictive and great fun."
Sherlock Holmes has an urgent message for you. He wants you to help him
solve his latest case. Using your mobile phone, you must navigate the
streets of London discovering clues, solving puzzles and piecing together
Starring Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock, Martin Freeman as John and
Mark Gatiss as Mycroft; Sherlock: The Network contains ten new cases to
solve with one overarching mystery and includes exclusive video, games,
puzzles and a leaderboard for top players.
Got a question? Need some technical assistance? Send us an email on
support(at)sherlockthenetwork.com OR check out our FAQs at http://www.sherlockthenetwork.com/faq/
Your one-stop soundboard for all the best classic punchlines from your favorite movies to have fun with your friends!
You can even test your friends or family knowledge: doing some blind test with those movie quotes!
Amaze your friends by using those audio quotes during your chats to make them laugh and remind those famous movie scenes!
Some of the Quotes you can listen to and play with:
- "I'm the king of the World" Leonardo Dicaprio
- "My Precious" Smigel
- "E.T. phone Home"
- "Live was like a box of Chocolates.." Tom Hanks
- "Bond, James Bond" Roger Moore
- "I'll be back" Arnold Schwarzenegger
- "Run forrest run" Tom Hanks
- "I see dead people"
- "Luke I'm Your Father"
- "This is Sparta" from 300
- "Elementary my dear watson" from Sherlock Holmes
- "Hasta la vista baby" Arnold Schwarzenegger
- ... and many more
Movies Quotes Soundboard features:
* A special button which plays a random sound
* A special button lets you share the app with your friends
* Shake your phone or tablet to play a random sound
* Set sounds as ringtones, notifications
* 100% free!
Be a HomeCoach!
During the week:
· Listen to exclusive audition sneak previews from the next show
During the show:
· Play along! Sit in your own big red chair and hit your button if you would turn!
· Rate the performances and create your own team in real time, right from home!
After the show:
· Play the card game with friends via Facebook and Twitter or challenge other fans within the app
· Swap your team cards around anytime in the ‘Your Team’ section, and play all week long!
Pick Your Team:
· Can you talent scout just like our star Coaches, Sir Tom Jones, Ricky Wilson, will.i.am and Rita Ora?
· Add singers to your team by turning for them during the show (you have limited spaces, so choose wisely!)
· Or, after the show simply pick your team from the card selection
· Swap your singers anytime in the Your Team section
· Each singer has a card value based on their Coach Turns, HomeCoach Turns, Latest Rating and Social Buzz
· Once your team is complete, challenge friends all week long for a chance to win a trip to the Voice studios!
How the cards work:
· Coach Turns = the number of Coaches who turned
· HomeCoach Turns = the % of HomeCoaches who turned while playing at home
· Latest Rating = the rating all HomeCoaches gave for the latest performance, with new ratings each time the artist performs
· Social Buz z= the number of Facebook and Twitter followers, plus YouTube views of all Voice UK performance clips
· Control the fate of your card’s value by rating performances during the show and promoting the artists’ Social Buzz feeds!
· Your aim is to beat your opponent’s cards! Remember – high numbers win! Good luck!
Other great features…
- ‘Latest’ section with ALL the performance clips, exclusive videos with our Coaches, news, pics and backstage bits
- Integrated Twitter feed
- Leaderboard for the new interactive card game
- Chance to WIN a trip to the Voice UK studios!
Competition Terms and Conditions
using performance cookies and use your IP address in accordance with the BBC's Privacy and Cookies Policy: www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. Further performance cookies are set by the BBC’s trusted external partner developing the app and are used to improve the app and the app development platform. Flurry is the technology used for this
purpose and you may opt-out out of this by following the instructions at http://www.flurry.com/user-opt-out.html
‘War Of Words: VR’ uses virtual reality to take you back to 1916, and into a mindset captured by Siegfried Sassoon in his controversial poem ‘The Kiss’.
More poets and writers fought in the Battle of the Somme than in any other in history. ‘The Kiss’ was written just before the Battle of the Somme, while Sassoon was on an army-training course. “The bullet and the bayonet are brother and sister”, Sassoon was told during one particularly bloodthirsty lecture, “there’s only one good bosche, and that’s a dead one…”
This experience is designed for Google Cardboard, Durovis Dive, ImmersiON-VRelia GO, VRase and other virtual reality phone mounts. Place the phone in the viewer upon launch of the app. Headphones are recommended.
The viewer will be presented with a circular button - by looking at it you will activate the ‘War of Words VR’ experience. After the performance, play again by looking at the 'Play Again' button.
The poet describes preparing a rifle for battle. Following the bullet fired from the rifle will lead the viewer to the second part of the poem. The 'kiss' described by the writer is a metaphor for the act of bayoneting an enemy soldier.
‘The Kiss' is an extract from BBC TWO’s ‘War of Words: Soldier-Poets of the Somme’ - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04pw01r
War of Words VR’ is brought to you by BDH (http://www.bdh.net) - a BAFTA and RTS award-winning digital design & direction agency based in UK, in collaboration with BBC Arts. (http://www.bbc.co.uk/arts)
Check out the wider story at #SevenPoems #WarOfWords #BBCArts
Animated and Produced by BDH © BDH 2014
'The Kiss' Copyright © Siegfried Sassoon, by kind permission of the Estate of George Sassoon.
Reading by Philip Perry. © BBC, 2014
This is a sister application of Nepali Audio Book. Initially it was intented to integrate into Nepali Audio Book, but due to large app size it is developed as a separate app. In future it might be integrate with Nepali Audio Book.
BBC Nepali + FM is a NON - COMMERCIAL android application developed for Nepalese.
The interactive eBook features personal and in-depth stories from the team, including beautiful images taken on location, exclusive video clips of their encounters and travels, sequence storyboards and audio guides to the animals they were filming. Each chapter is an intimate story about filming animals from the series, written by the director. From a frighteningly close encounter with a tiger to battling the high seas in the South Atlantic and trying to film kangaroos in the snow, the Life Story eBook provides a deeper insight into life on location.
IMPORTANT: INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. You will need 640 MB of free space.
2. Keep the tablet in landscape orientation during installation.
3. Let the process finish completely before interacting with your tablet. You will know the process has completed when you see the ebook cover.
4. If you encounter any issues, please visit bbc.co.uk/dylanthomas where you will find an FAQ
**ONLY AVAILABLE ON TABLETS**
Access many of the UK’s most watched channels, across genres including entertainment, music, kids, lifestyle, news and desi:
- Entertainment: BBC One, BBC Two, ITV 1, Channel 4, FIVE, BBC Three, BBC Four, BBC Red Button, BBC Parliament, 4Music, FOod Network and Travel Channel
- Music: Kiss, Kerrang!, The Box, Smash Hits, Magic, heat, Capital, Heart, NOW, Planet Pop, Clubland, AKA
- Kids: CBBC and CBeebies
- Lifestyle: Fashion One and Fashion TV
- News: BBC News, Russia Today, Al Jazeera and Euro News
- Desi: Sony SAB, Colors, Rishtey, Zing, Lamhe and Aaj Tak
More channels coming in 2014!
TVPlayer offers you the following great features:
- Free to use
- Now and Next to see what’s on
- Programme descriptions
- Browse channels within the player whilst watching another channel
- Fully optimised adaptive streaming across both Wi-Fi and 3G + 4G
Visit tvplayer.com for more info.
Catchup on the latest live news and TV with TVPlayer.
Your network operator may charge for data/internet usage. Please consult your network operator for more information about your data usage plan.
TVPlayer is available to individuals in the United Kingdom.
Please note, where required TVPlayer has agreements with channels that sometimes require us to black-out certain programmes.
We have just released this app. Some channels may be temporarily unavailable. Check back regularly to find new channels and even more new features to catchup on.