"The fun spark of the language games leaves us jumping with joy."
Foundation Reading Germany
"One of the most beautiful behavioural apps for kids we've seen."
"One of the best apps for kids ."
Familie.de and MustHaveApps.de
"In short, a Triumph."
From award-winning German book author and illustrator. The know-how of nearly 2 million sold children's books combined in a both demanding and entertaining app that lets your child play and learn with language at the same time.
1. Choose between different monsters, rhymes and games . . .
2. Learn rhymes through various types of language quizzes proceeding to higher levels of difficulty . . .
3. Unlock various types of mini games specifically tailored to each monster in a genuine gaming environment . . .
4. Switch between German and English and let your child develop an early understanding of a foreign language . . .
5. Beautiful Storybook Presentation and Monstrous Professional Voiceovers . . .
Mother Monster needs help teaching her gang of Little Monsters how to behave. Join the fun as we tackle rhyming games, complete linguistic puzzles and unlock beastly mini-games, all in a fun interactive gaming setting.
Based on the work of successful German children's author and poet, Regina Schwarz, and exclusively illustrated by Michael Schober, artistic veteran of over 180 published books and games, Monsters Behave! will open children's minds to the world of poetry, giving them a grounding in structure and rhyme, not to mention monstrously fun time along the way. Collaborating with Regina, the crazy professor from the Linguino Language Labs – Dr. Ampersand Parenthesis – has crafted the English rhymes of the app.
Want to know more? If this description raised your interest, and you want to learn more about our app, please visit the Monsters Behave! website at www.monstersbehave.com. Here you will also find a 30 second product video.
Got some feedback? We highly value your opinion, so if you have any questions or comments or experience any trouble with the app, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you out. Please also mention your device version and your iOS version when contacting us.