How good are your English spelling skills and knowledge of English words?
Spelling Gaps is a new educational game that will test and practice your English spelling skills in a challenging and entertaining way.
Five difficulties included, can you master them all?
Don't you like timed challenges? Try then an unlimited practice mode!
Need to practice with your own words or in your own language? Go to editor and enter your own words to play with in a language you prefer!
How to play:
1. There will be shown a word on the screen, remember it and once ready tap the button under the word!
2. Then the same word appears but with the missing letters (number of missing letters depends on difficulty you choose), fill all the empty gaps in the word displayed by using the keyboard provided.
3. Watch out, each round has 90 seconds time limit (to remember the word and to fill all the gaps) and there will be 10 rounds in total. You can make max 5 mistakes, otherwise the game ends.
4. Get the best score possible and submit it at the end of the game.
* +10 points for every correct gap filled
* +?? points for each completed round - points depends on limit left! Faster you complete each round, better score you get
* -25 points for every incorrect answer
* Entertaining educational game for all ages
* Practice your English spelling skills in original and challenging way
* Challenge, Practice mode and Editor
* Editor - create your own word list you will play with!
* Simple to play, no need to read instructions
* Learn new words and vocabulary
* 5 difficulties + each game is different
* Check your progress at the end of the game
* Review words you played with
* Submit your score and see score of other people from all around the world
* Share your score via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social networks
* No ads, no In-App purchases
* Thousands of difficult English words included
Have a nice time playing our Spelling Gaps PRO and if you like the game and want to support it so please leave a review and rate the game. Thank you for your support.
If you find any bug, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be very happy to fix it!