Play, explore and fly through the sky with Witch, Cat and friends!
***BAFTA NOMINATED GAME - Interactive Adapted category at Children's BAFTA's 2014***
***Great technical support - if you are having difficulties please email firstname.lastname@example.org***
8 magical, fun-filled games based on the bestselling book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of The Gruffalo.
“Magical” Native Monster "A must-have app” The i Mums
Ideal for 3 – 7 year olds, the beautiful Room on the Broom games are designed to inspire creativity and learning while giving hours of fun for everyone.
Collect medals as you:
• Fly from star to star creating amazing pictures in the sky. What picture will you make?
• Help Cat to catch things which are flying past in the wind. Watch out for the squirrel!
• Help the Dog, Bird and Frog find things the friendly Witch has dropped…
• Create your own beautiful star pictures – move the stars, change their colours and fly the Witch between them!
• Help the Dragon eat his favourite food (but make sure he doesn’t eat anything else…)
• Steer the ‘magnificent broom’ through the night sky, catching magical letters in this creative literacy game.
No in-app purchases.
Room on the Broom tells the wonderful story of a good-hearted Witch and her Cat who collect friends onto their magical broom: first Dog, then Bird and finally Frog. It gets quite crowded but Witch doesn’t mind. And when she needs help, the friends repay her generosity by saving her from the fire breathing Dragon (whose favourite food is Witch and Chips!) As a special reward she creates a ‘magnificent broom’ with seats for them all.
These games are brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of Oscar nominated films 'Room on the Broom' and 'The Gruffalo', as well as 'The Gruffalo’s Child'.