Kontra Tablic or Reverse Tablic is the complete opposite of Tablic card game. Only basic Math skills and some logic and patience are required for this popular card game. Give it a try, and we assure you – it will become your favorite game of this type.
This game is designed for advanced players who are searching for new variations and diverting rules as opposed to the original game of Tablic. 2 or 4 players can participate in this game. There is also a possibility of playing in doubles.
Judging from the name, Reverse Tablic is the complete opposite of Tablic. Take the least high value cards (Ten, Jack, Queen, King, Ace) and score the least points. The person who passes 101 points first is disqualified. If someone takes all the cards from the stud, he gets ten (10) points. That move is of crucial importance.
When a player throws out a card, he must take everything from the stud which adds up to that number. It is up to him which combination he’ll take, but there must not be any other combination left on the stud. Reverse Tablic is a card game which uses the standard 52-cards deck.
If a player has two cards of the same value in his hand and the third one is on the stud, he can lay one of them down without taking anything. He is obliged to show the other one to his opponents. This move is usually used with low value cards.
Taking a card
You can do that by taking a card from the stud which has the same value as one of yours. You can also take multiple cards which add up to that card number.
King (K) – fourteen (14)
Queen (Q) – thirteen (13)
Jack (J) – twelve (12)
All of the other cards are worth the number which is written on them. But there is one exception. The card Ace (A) which possesses the number one (1), can also be worth eleven (11).
- Ten, Jack, Queen, King and Ace give you 1 point
- The 2 of Clubs is also worth 1 point
- The 10 of Diamonds gives you 2 points
- Other cards DO NOT give you any points
- The player who takes the most cards, gets three (3) extra points
- Mode against our heroes - easy, normal or hard mode
- Tournament challenge - win our heroes and get a cup if you can
- Continue last game
- Settings - difficulty, background, deck, fast dealing...
- The game for 2 or 4 players
- The game in pairs - a possibility of playing in doubles
Kontra Tablic or Reverse Tablic or Tablanet is perfect for your children to learn math and improve their intelligence.