The goal of this game is to make all dice have the same color with the least possible rotations.
The main challenge is the dice drag. Whenever you turn a dice it will drag consecutive dice into the same roll. The level you choose will determine the dice matrix size and the number of dice dragged. The matrix size can be from 3x3 (9 dice) up to 7x7 (49 dice), and the dice drag from 2 to 6.
Pellex 2 is intellectually challenging for all ages. Although it has a simple appearance and an easy game play it also has increasing levels of difficulty to challenge your mental agility.
Future Pellex games will see an increase in the number of colors and therefore be a greater challenge.
This application uses in-app purchases. You have 10 free games to enjoy Pellex2 Game. After that, you will prompted to purchase the Full Version for unlimited access.
- The scoreboard will save your best 50 games, based on number of turns.
- 10 levels of increasing difficulty.
- Great graphics with quality Retina display and sound effects.
- Ideal for the intellectual development of children.
- Detailed information of the game elements.
NEW!! Buy now and practice. In the next version of PELLEX2 will have 8 levels for free, just for tablet.
You can have fun, lose time and train your memory/brain at the same time, playing this game.
This game features a smart way of tracking your memory skills by using a points system which rewards you for remembering more cards in a row (there is a bonus pool, which is growing with each pair found without a mistake; of course the bonus is bigger with harder difficulties). You don't have timers to stress you.
- different level of difficulties from number of playing cards( kids, fun, normal, mnemonist ) or by image set
- 4 high-resolution quality image sets to choose from and others to come. ( cartoon animals, fruits, flags, animals)
- high scores for each image set
- On-line Leaderboards with scores. (you can play as quest also)
- new points system to reward your skills
- smooth and simple game-play (e.g. you don't have to wait, if you got a wrong pair)
- also for Tablets (tested on Nexus 7)
If you find bugs, please send me an e-mail, so I can answer to it.
Please rate this game and leave a comment.
*Most common toughest selected GRE words!
*More than 150 words!
*Its purely offline app! No need of Internet connection required after downloading this app!
*Memorize the words easily with less effort!
*Revise words randomly!
*Easy User Interface!
*Search the words!
*Moves to SD Card!
*Test your learning skills using our Unique Test Engine!
*Learn words through Widget!
To report any problem, mail us at:
Keywords: Picture Dictionary,vocab builder,english words,power vocab,vocab word game,painless gre,GRE,SAT,MAT,MBA,CAT,TOEFL,LSAT,word learner,picture,powervocab,kids word learner,easy remember, gre tests,tutor,GRE, CAT, PSAT, SAT, LSAT, GED, ESL, GMAT, ACT, MCAT, TOEFL, IELTS, PCAT, OAT, Barrons, Words list, Flashcards, Verbal preparation, Memory Cards, Alphabetical List, GRE Word List, Synonyms, Antonyms, Word Usages, Vocabulary builder, Pronunciation, Free Words List, Starred Words
Word Search HD will provide you with hours of word searching fun!
* Puzzles are generated dynamically from the English or Dutch dictionary
* Never play the same puzzle twice
* High score tracking
* 2 Color Themes to choose from: Egypt & Night
How To Play:
* Tap the first and last letter of the word you want to select
* If any inappropriate words are displayed, please let me know via e-mail.
* Suggestions and feature requests are welcome!
The game is based on the digital root concept – the individual digits of a number are added in one or more steps until it is reduced to a single digit. Although it is most beneficial to students as mastering the powers of the digital root concept can help students vastly improve addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division skills and to therefore achieve better grades at school, it is also suitable for all age groups.
The game has four levels depending on the type of numbers featured in the deck of cards. Quickly work out the digital root of the numbers of the three open cards and where applicable, pull the card to the basket showing the respective digital root value. Tap the deck to open the next three cards. Collect three cards for each basket to finish the game. The game is time driven and points are awarded for having successfully completed the game. Keep playing until you improve your scores and/or your best time.
More from developer
The application is divided into two parts, the first part includes all 28 Arabic alphabets, and each alphabet is associated with an animal, which will animate when touched, swiping finger from right to left will move user to the next alphabet, the second part is an intuitive game that re-enforce lessons the kids learn.
When Mom comes back they are amazed at the surprise she is carrying in a box.
"Anything" is the first of a series of seven Arabic picture book apps adapted from the popular "Goldfish Series" published by Al Salwa Publishing House, authored by renowned children book writer Taghreed Najjar and illustrated by Nadine Kaadan.
By combining special features that entertain young children this App helps promote reading.
Two ways to read this book:
- "Read to Me" — listen to the narrated story and flip the page when you’re ready
- "Read it Myself" — read the book in its traditional form
- Lively interactive animation that responds to your child’s touch
- Picture word association, words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional Narration and sound effects
- Engaging activities such as a craft idea that encourages the child to use his/her automotive skills and help foster their imagination.
- Additional exciting features are a game and a song.
Produced and developed by the award winning company Media Plus and designed to be enjoyed on ipod – ipad
Original Book published in (2010) by Al Salwa Publishing House.
Narrated by Hind Hamed
Age: +3 years