Measure and analyze the intensity of your activities through the Movergy Index, an innovative index that allows you to know immediately how active you are in every moment of your daily life.
Train following the effective workouts certificated by Technogym and collect Moves to overcome your daily goal.
Learn how to improve your health by following the Wellness Cards’ advices on the main issues related to the world of sport and the physical and mental wellbeing .
Other features are:
- Measuring and analyzing your outdoors workouts (walking or cycling) through the GPS
- Tracking functionality
- Integrating the data of the training done in the gym thanks to the Mywellness Cloud
- Sharing your results on the major Social Networks.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Technogym has been designed to use GPS and other sensors sparingly. The app relies mostly on acceleration data.
WHY USE THE MYWELLNESS APP?
- TRAINING: get your personalized and complete training program including cardio, strength, classes and all types of activities; access all exercise instructions and videos; keep track of your results automatically by signing in to mywellness directly on the equipment, wherever you are in the world
- MOTIVATION: mywellness app gives you a weekly goal of activities to complete based on your lifestyle.
- OUTDOOR ACTIVITY: keep track of your outdoor activities directly via the mywellness app or automatically synchronise the data you have stored in other applications such as RunKeeper and MapMyFitness.
- FUN: join the challenges organized by your facility, train and improve your challenge ranking in real time.
- CUSTOMIZATION: Create your mywellness account and sign in using the mywellness application directly on the equipment. How? Just move your smartphone close to the NFC logo or scan the QR code that you find on the machines display.
- BODY MEASUREMENTS: keep track of your measurements (weight, body fat, etc..) and check your progress over time.
We are always happy to receive your feedback! If you have ideas, suggestions, questions or any issue, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Access a rich set of tools and content for all your health needs. Find 1000+ exercise and workout videos, nutritional and medical references, and a symptom checker to look up conditions and diets to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
• Run Tracker: Record your time, distance, pace and calories burned while you run, bike and do other outdoor activities. Turn on GPS to map your route.
• Diet Tracker: Add foods from a database of over 300 thousand to log your daily calorie intake. Calculate your calorie target and use it to set your calorie goal. Count calories and lose weight.
• Cardio Tracker: Track your cardio training and analyze progress over time
Read premium curated health & fitness content from some of the world’s most reputable sources, including FatSecret, Harvard Health Publications, Cengage, Healthline, and more.
Watch over 300 workout videos and over 900 exercise, strength, yoga and Pilates videos, including hundreds of follow-along videos you can do at home.
Enter symptoms to see possible health conditions with the Symptom Checker. Discover more about the human anatomy through the interactive 3D Human Body. Learn about drugs (US only), treatments, and common medical procedures.
Swipe left or right to read the next article. Tap the menu to explore workouts, diets, body map and more.
Some features may not be available in all markets.
The user interface will allow to fully enjoy the exciting features available on the MYRUN TECHNOGYM® treadmill:
- RUNNING RATE: designed by Technogym, this feature helps you to improve your run.
- RUNNING MUSIC: the app automatically select and play the music that better match with your pace.
- YOUR CUSTOMIZED TRAINING PROGRAM: using MyRun App, your workout becomes more effective and fun! You will be able to plan exercises and workout sessions in order to achieve your goals!
- HEART RATE DRIVEN PROGRAMS: with the Constant Pulse Rate (CPR®) the MyRun App makes you train at the desired target heart rate!
- OPTIMIZE YOUR PERFORMANCE: improve your speed and your cardiovascular power using interval training or goal training.
Get customized workout plans and healthy daily meals to get fit fast.
1. State your fitness goal (weight loss, body recompositon, muscle gain)
2. We design your custom exercise program and diet plan
3. Follow the daily recommendations and get fit!
Skip the gym but get all the benefits. 8fit’s plans take 15-20 minutes and can all be done at home. 8fit’s app provides customized and highly efficient exercise and nutrition plans to make getting fit simple.
• Fat Burning
• Muscle Building
• Interactive videos
• Research-backed education
• Nutrition plans, tips, and guides
Most of fitness apps just draw a plan, but don't tell you how to get to there. 8fit solves this by including step-by-step instructions on:
• Exercise plans
• Foods to eat and avoid
• Full meal plans
We also explain the confusing world of nutrition, supplements, equipment and diets.
Our programs are inspired by the most important fitness programs: freeletics, starting strength, 5x5 and stronglifts programs.
- Quantified self goal setting
- Strength, Size and Endurance Training
- Scientific 7-minute Workout
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training
- Dynamic strength training
- Bodyweight exercises
- Foods for fat loss
- Perfect carb control
- Losing water weight
- Select Meal exclusions: gluten, dairy, meat, soy…
- Diet Filters: Paleo, vegan, vegetarian, Atkins and more!
You can use 8fit for free, or get a Pro recurring subscription for $5 a week or $25 every 3 months. The Pro edition includes customized Meal Plans, a Personal Coach and additional Workouts.
8fit is dedicated to our users. You speak, we listen! Constant feature updates ensure a 5-star experience and results you will be happy with.
Our WEIGHT MANAGEMENT feature enables you to calculate your BMI for both adults and children.
Our CALORIES CALCULATOR allows you to calculate the amount of calories you should consume per day in accordance with the amount of activity you partake daily.
The BURNT CALORIES option helps you to calculate the amount of calories you burn whenever you plan to do some exercise be it golf, gardening, fishing, hiking, cycling among others.
FIRST AID option comes with pre-installed information for 16 first aid procedures including first aid for animal bites, severe bleeding, choking, fainting, stroke and many more. This is information at your finger tips.
ADDICTION MANAGEMENT provides you with proven information and steps to be undertaken to overcome any drug addiction, quit smoking and how to quit cocaine abuse.
Finally we have GOOGLE MAPS function that enables a person to search for/find the NEAREST HOSPITAL, CLINIC, DENTIST, police station, tow station and even record the location of the accident at the touch of a button for emergency purposes, thus you can CALL a DOCTOR, AMBULANCE e.t.c through this option.
THIS IS THE ULTIMATE MEDICAL, HEALTH AND FITNESS APP OF THE CENTURY.
Whether you want to begin your career in fitness, advance to the next level or simply discover new ways to work out, the FitPro app is for you.
FitPro, the largest and most respected association for fitness professionals in the world, delivers high-quality fitness education, programmes, publications, events, products and services to over 125,000 members in 82 countries.
Through the FitPro app you can deepen your understanding of health and fitness and stay at the cutting edge of what’s happening in the industry.
Get access to:
• Superior education – Expand your knowledge with articles and programming from:
o PTA Global – comprehensive training for PTs who want to excel in the field, backed by science, business theory and innovative programming
o PTontheNet – an extensive reference library of research, exercise techniques, certification and continuing education from industry-leading presenters
• ViPR and Loaded Movement Training – Discover the benefits of Loaded Movement Training through sample ViPR workouts and find out how you can get certified as a ViPR trainer
• FitPro Live event – Get the latest updates, special offers and sneak previews from the UK’s most inspiring fitness convention and trade show
• Fitpro digital magazine (only available through the tablet app) – Discover the publication for people who are active, dedicated and serious about fitness, training, technique, health and nutrition. Designed specifically for tablets, the Fitpro digital magazine has interactive features and content not available in the print edition. FitPro members can access the full member edition for free. Non-members can buy single issues of the warm-up edition at £3.99 which showcases a selection of articles that have been hand-picked by our editor from the full member edition. Published seasonally: Spring (March), Summer (June), Autumn (September), Winter (December).
What sets us apart from other fitness apps is the superior level of education, supported by evidence-based research. We don’t just publish subjects because they’re popular – we give our readers the theories, balanced arguments and facts as they emerge.
Regular features include:
• Improving fitness, strength, performance and conditioning
• Nutrition, weight loss and weight gain
• Training techniques and programmes
• Injury prevention and rehabilitation
• Fitness education and professional development
• Sports science
• Mind, body and relaxation
• Group fitness and choreography
• Equipment and technology reviews
• Industry news
FitPro members* get access to additional education and exclusive member-only content. We notify members by email when a new issue of Fitpro digital magazine is published, so keep your details up to date online at www.fitpro.com/login
Non-members can join online at www.fitpro.com
Due to the level of interactivity, the size of the app may exceed 150MB, which may not download successfully over a 3G connection. Please ensure you have good Wi-Fi access for the download.
Be aware that some interactive elements and web links require an internet connection.
We welcome your feedback on the app and its content.
Feedback on content should be directed to email@example.com
If you have technical problems with the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
© All content is copyright of Fitness Professionals Ltd.
*Member-only content is available to FitPro and FitPro + PTontheNet members using an active FP membership number, through the app store or via our website www.fitpro.com
TRACK ACTIVITIES. CALL & SMS REMINDER. SLEEP BETTER. EAT HEALTH. KEEP FIT. EXERCISE REMINDER
- Wirelessly SYNC your ZFIT wrist band or smart watch Surge with your device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Know detail of your sleep quality for SLEEP BETTER
- CALLER ID & SMS REMINDER on OLED screen and vibration on wrist band
- CALL REMINDER by vibration and LED flashing on smart watch
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT for eating health
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily CHALLENGES and compare stats
- Exercise reminder for keeping health
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
Potrai scegliere tra i corsi, sala pesi e momenti di relax nella nuova zona benessere !
Il nostro centro è nato nel 1990 con un'idea ben precisa di centro fitness cioè centro di benessere e salute. Tutti i nostri programmi e metodologie di lavoro sono rivolti verso quelle persone che vogliono fare dell'attività fisica un'attività salutare prima di tutto e nello stesso tempo cercare quella forma e quel benessere generale che ci fa star meglio, prefissando degli obiettivi da raggiungere nei tempi giusti. Con il lavoro dei nostri attrezzi technogym, soddisfiamo anche il desiderio di movimento nelle persone sedentarie. I nostri corsi: corpo libero; mobilità articolare; ginnastica dolce, gambe, addominali e glutei; circuiti di tonificazione braccia, busto e gambe; presciistica; aerobica; over60; step, spinning, Functional training, pilates matwork.
Ti aspettiamo per iniziare un nuovo stile di vita.
Informieren Sie sich über unsere Kurspläne, News, Team und vieles mehr.
Wir bieten Ihnen neueste Technogym- Gerätegeneration mit Wellness- System und unsere langjährige Kompetenz als Basis für ein erfolgreiches, von Fachpersonal kontrolliertes Training.
Experiencing headaches, chest pain, depression, cough, back pain, or some other health symptoms and wondering why?
Diagnosing these symptoms can be important for pointing to proper treatment. Doing so without help can be challenging and can result not only in a misdiagnosis, but could miss a serious condition.
With this Self Diagnosis Medical App, you get several medical diagnostic expert systems (14 modules), each based on an important dominant complaint or a common medical condition:
• Chest pain
• Back pain
• Chronic Fatigue
• Gall Bladder Disease
• Hearing Loss
• Upper Abdominal Pain
This app was designed to provide an instant diagnostic analysis of your dominant symptom / complaint. After answering a series of questions you will receive a list of most likely conditions and their clinical descriptions in order of their probability.
Chest pain can be caused by digestive disease (gastric reflux, ulcer, gastritis) muscular spasm, cracked rib, pneumonia, blood clot to the lung (pulmonary embvolism), or coronary disease or heart attack-and more.
Experiencing chest pain? Download the Self Diagnosis Medical App.
Low back pain occurs in 80% of the population at some time in their lives. Most cases are acute and clear up within a few days to a week, though a majority will experience a recurrence.
Back pain? Get this Self Diagnosis Medical App to find out what may be causing your symptoms.
Alcoholism or alcohol abuse and other substance or drug abuse, are usually described as "diseases.". Several million adults engage in binge or regular heavy drinking without realizing-or denying-they are at risk for serious alcohol problems.
If you or your friends are worried you might have a problem with alcohol, download this app to learn more.
Common causes of chronic fatigue include severe stress, anxiety or clinical depression. recovering from some type of injury, surgery, chronic illness, and a wide range of drugs like tranquilizers and antidepressants.
Constipation can be a sign of rectal conditions, hemorrhoids and anal fissures from injuries, or more serious conditions like inflammatory bowel disease, colitits, or Crohn's.
Constipated? Download this Self Diagnosis Medical App today.
The most common causes of cough are a cold or other viral respiratory infection, or smoking and other inhaled foreign irritants, but can also be caused by asthma, pneumonia, chronic or acute bronchitis or emphysema.
Depression can lead to a variety of emotional and physical complaints including, sadness, chronic fatigue, difficulty with concentration, insomnia, headaches, muscle aches & more.
The most common causes of fainting include any sudden stressful event such as intense pain, emotional shock, cough, straining, and standing motionless.
Headaches are often caused by fatigue, anxiety, or emotional factors and from muscle spasm arising in the shoulder and neck regions, often "tension" or muscle contraction headache.
Get this Self Diagnosis Medical App today to get the most likely diagnoses to your headaches.
Hearing loss ranges from mild, to moderate, severe, or profound. Any level of hearing loss impairing communication indicates the need for intervention.
*SIEZURES & EPILEPSY*
Seizures may be provoked by a toxic or metabolic disturbance, such as low blood sugar, alcohol withdrawal, electric shock, drug effects, stroke, head injury, cardiac problems, and more.
True vertigo is an illusion of movement, either of the body or of the environment when the person is stationary.
***Easy Diagnosis is only a special kind of test, and is not intended to replace your physician.
Published in the leading research journal ACSM, and then popularized by the NYT, the "7 Minute Workout" is simple but effective.
Researchers have selected 12 exercises that are performed for 30 seconds with 10 second rest intervals. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 7 minutes.
The best part? The exercises are simple to perform, do not require any equipment, and therefore, can be done anywhere! NO MORE EXCUSES.
This app takes this research-proven workout and guides you through the process. Further, it tracks your results, and makes it fun by allowing you to unlock rewards as you continue working out.
App features include:
- stunning design
- both male and female trainers that guide you by video, audio, image and text
- all content is INCLUDED (no additional charges, and no need for internet connectivity)
- track your weight with our weight tracker
- track your activity with our activity calendar
- workout and unlock various achievements
We are dedicated fitness professionals and app developers. We strive to make the highest quality products - if you have any suggestions, feel free to contact us. Our apps are regularly updated at no charge.
Yoga app is the world's most popular yoga app suitable for all levels, beginners, intermediate and advanced, providing multiple yoga exercises and yoga poses and more.
Learn Basic and Advanced Hatha, Kundalini and Tantra Yoga
Learn Yoga Sequences, Kriyas and Sets
Learn Meditation and Pranayama (Yoga Breathing Exercises)
Learn Mudras (Hand Gestures) and Bandhas (Body Locks)
Learn the Fundamentals of Enlightened Living
It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
We made a compilation with the best workouts:
* Seven minutes workout
* Workout for legs, chest and core
* Legs and buttocks
* Buttocks in 5 steps
* Abs in 5 minutes
* Batman workout
* Sexy legs in 5 steps
* Ironman workout
* Lannister workout
Additionally, we divide the exercises in the following sections so that you can practice them individually:
Now you can do warm up workout previously to your main workout and cooling down workout at the end.
Slider is a classic sliding puzzle. Click on the tile next to an empty space to move into place.
Play with your friends on Facebook and on mobile. See how you rate against your friends and against the world.
Increasingly challenging puzzle as you progress.