MobiTile lets you easily keep abreast of news from several accounts on Facebook, Twitter, WordPress, Instagram, Flickr and RSS feeds being online or offline, sort incoming posts into thematic streams using custom filters, simple files copying between their accounts in mtCloud, Dropbox and Google Drive, and much more.
Connect your preferred social network accounts to MobiTile, create new streams, define your own filters and apply them to streams. MobiTile will do the rest!
MobiTile will receive, process, merge and deliver information from your linked accounts (Profiles, Pages, Blogs) according to your preferences.
Enjoy your MobiTile Offline Assistant! Are you too busy to follow the news online? Define the list of keywords and get a push notification each time they occur in streams.
Use device profiles to customize each your gadget with preferred streams or easily switch between them on one device, following your needs and mood!
The mtCloud file storage is built-in to the app, and together with pre-connected user accounts in Dropbox and Google Drive, form a virtual RAID - Redundant Array of Independent Disks. This solution allows users to meet high demands for external space in order to perform a range of functions including the storage of images directly from social networks, publishing and sharing information with the application, as well as a one-click copy of files to multiple storages, simultaneously and without preloading them to a mobile device.
• Supports Twitter, Facebook (Profiles, Pages), WordPress.com, Instagram, Flickr, Dropbox, Google Drive.
• Supports multiple accounts within a single social network.
• Filters and merges messages into user-designed streams.
• Posts your messages with attachments simultaneously to several social network accounts.
• Set likes, making comments and reposts.
• Search by keywords in recent stream messages.
• Keywords and scheduler for off-line notifications.
• Supports individual streams customization for different devices.
• Embedded remote file storage to keep and share files.
• Search and connect to other MobiTile users.
• Supports in-app chat with other MobiTile users.
• Reduces mobile traffic due to server preprocessing.
• Currently designed for iPhone only.