Developers, web site designers and project planners - with Mockups for Android editor you can experiment with concepts and sketch visual prototypes in minutes on your Android tablet or phone! Share mockups with your team, development community or clents.
Creating wireframe prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element color, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap or SVG (PRO version only) and "Share" feature lets you print concepts and share ideas with others. To delete project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files from SD card.
Try Mockups Lite version before purchasing full version!
You can keep in touch on this G+ page: https://www.google.com/+SharkearMockingPal
* You can easily erase, move, send to back, bring to front and resize the stencils.
* Multiple pages within a project.
* Preview mode.
* You can add buttons to link pages, add animations between transition.
* Live Share your work, so people can see what you are building while you are building it. Just send them the link and they will be able to see it on any browser, mobile or desktop. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ONLY ON WI-FI. It is a internet data consumer.
* Export to PNG.
* Snap to guides makes it a lot easier to draw aligned elements.
* Full Undo/Redo capabilities so you can experiment at ease.
* You can create a bigger canvas than your device and pan it around using the Panning mode.
* D-PAD for fine control.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
This version will be dropped very soon. Please use POP 2.0 instead.
Download link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.woomoo.pop
Hand-drawn wireframes to tappable app prototypes! POP helps you make interactive prototype with ease. If you can draw, you can design apps.
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
FlexiSketch is a diagram modeling tool for Android phones and tablets. Define your own diagrams, manage them in your type library and sketch them freehanded: FlexiSketch will recognize your sketched elements! Create UML-like diagrams and export them as jpeg images. The app is ideal when you have to sketch a diagram easily and quickly. No long training time required.
Watch the video for a tutorial.
FlexiSketch was developed at the Department of Informatics, University of Zurich, and is part of a research project of the Requirements Engineering Research Group (RERG).
Development: Sebastian Golaszewski
Supervision: Dustin Wüest
With MockUp, you can:
Build UI prototypes
Create storyboard mock ups
Trace images for best and most versatile prototypes
Create printable and editable prototypes
Can import images to trace
You can export prototypes/transparencies as PNG images that can be imported into any program. Many apps were built specifically for Balsamiq or Photoshop - which isn't very useful if you don't have big bucks to buy them. If you don't have either of those, you lose out on the greater majority of the functionality and versatility. By simply exporting PNG files to an email address, printer, Google Drive and other services allows you to be platform independent and to share your prototypes and ideas easily.
Free drawing tools allow for the ultimate customization of prototypes. Other apps are restricted to JUST interface mockups. Free drawing will let you create what you want. Tracing over an image gives you free range to prototype anything you can take a picture of.
This app is perfect for drawing out an idea as well as creating a simple prototype to pitch your idea.
The Interior Design Mock Up App allows you to store pictures in your camera roll, which we call your Portfolio. Those pictures can include furniture, tile samples, decor items, wallpaper, flooring, cabinets, bedroom, bath, or any other living elements. You are able to place up to 6 elements at once on the design screen, then mix and match elements as needed to create the perfect mini design board. If you like what you see or want a second opinion, share the design mock up on Facebook, Pintrest or email to your clients.
It's the perfect decorating and design companion for your next project and the go to reference tool for design professionals
*The Interior Design Mock Up App works best with phones with at least 512MB RAM as the pictures in your phone tend to be high resolution. You can avoid this problem by adjusting your settings to take lower resolution pictures.*
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
With DesignStudio, you can:
- Create designs at your desired size
- Create web page mockups and layouts in seconds
- Create full Icon Packs*
- Create QR Codes with either a URL or text
- Create Business Cards
- Create LOL Pics
- Create Post Cards
- Create CD/DVD/BluRay Disc Labels
- Create HD Wallpapers
- Create Tablet Wallpapers
- Create 8x10 and 4x6 designs
- Save designs to camera roll
- Export images to email
- Export images to PDF
- Export full zipped Icon Packs
- Export directly to your Dropbox account
All in landscape OR portrait mode!
DesignStudio lets you create amazing works of art in MINUTES!
- Features over 150 SubtlePatterns background tiles
- Drawing layers
- Text layers with over 75 font choices
- Photo layers
- Camera Roll Photo layers
- Over 450 awesome symbols
- Drop shadow and Glow filters
- Unlimited layers
- Delete / Turn on-off / Lock / Re-order layers
DesignStudio puts the ability to create beautiful designs and icons in the palm of your hand! Got a great idea on your way to work, or on your way home? Launch DesignStudio and get get it done before you forget! Email your work or sync it to your Dropbox so it's waiting for you when you get to your computer!
*Icon Packs are a .zip file containing all sizes of icons required for desktop and mobile applications, ranging from 16x16 to 512x512, and include the icon application descriptor xml content, ready to hand off to a developer
DroidDia allows you to make flow charts, org charts, Venn diagrams, mindmaps and do other diagrams with no constrains and as little effort as possible.
DroidDia is similar as Microsoft Visio, but for Android tablets and phones.
• Draw schemes of figures and lines in a vector format.
• Shapes - rectangle, diamond, ellipse, circle.
• Bitmaps from JPEG or PNG is supported
• Custom images library supported
• Custom image libraries supported
• Put labels and text in shapes or free floating.
• Select, move and scale.
• Change shape or bitmaps size, colors, opacity and other properties
• Change font size, font colors and font alignment
• Bring To Front - Send To back shapes
• Export to PNG, SVG
What Can You make with DroiDia:
• Organizational Charts
• Basic Charts and Graphs
• Audit Diagrams
• BPMN Diagrams
• Mind Maps
• Block Diagrams
• Data Flow Model Diagrams
• Venn Diagrams
• Web Site Maps
...and many others
• Wireframe diagrams
• UML diagrams
• Schematics symbols
• UseCase Diagrams
How to start? Press your finger on display until vibrate. It will show gallery of objects.
Watch video please.
tags: flowcharts, BPMN, orgcharts,flow-charts, org-charts, painting, drawing, business, productivity, teamwork, team, presentation, show
CMS IntelliCAD also offers a full suite of 2D and 3D CMS IntelliCAD® software drawing tools! Proven the smartest choice for engineers, architects and consultants, or anyone who communicates using CAD drawings based on the *.dwg file format.
It's designed to give you unrivaled CAD compatibility and is fully programmable with hundreds of third party solutions. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS you'll keep your drawing files private, secure, and always available. You'll be able to open and view the *.dwg files stored on your mobile device or cloud based folders. With ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS, CAD file uploads will not be needed.
What you can do with ETOOLBOX® MOBILE CAD TOOLS:
* Open 2D and 3D *.dwg extension CAD files directly from your device folders or cloud folders;
* Control layers visibility;
* Use one-finger-touch pan;
* Use multi-touch 2D zoom and pan;
* Use multi-touch 3D zoom and pan;
* Use one-finger-touch 3D rotation and orbit view;
* 6 preset axis views;
* 4 preset isometric views;
* 3D wire-frame, 3D hidden, 3D conceptual and 3D realistic rendering modes;
* One button zoom in and out, zoom extents;
* 2D approximate dimensions;
* Toggle grey-scale mode;
ETOOLBOX® is a CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. US registered trademark no. 4,374,633. “IntelliCAD“ and the IntelliCAD logo are registered trademarks of the IntelliCAD Technology Consortium in the United States and other countries. This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group. DWG is the native file format for Autodesk® AutoCAD® software and is a trademark of Autodesk, Inc. in some countries. IntelliCAD Technology Consortium is not affiliated with Autodesk, Inc. Third-Party Trademarks: All other trademarks, trade names or company names referenced herein are used for identification only and are the property of their respective owners.
1993-2013 CAD Manufacturing Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
1999-2013 The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium. All Rights Reserved.
Also available the pro version with 300 questions which will greatly influence your success with DMV theory test.Download from the following links or from "Get More App" option from US driving test app.
► Alabama Driving Test
► Alaska Driving Test
► Arkansas Driving Test
► Arizona Driving Test
► Colorado Driving Test
► Connecticut Driving Test
► Georgia Driving Test
► Hawaii Driving Test
► Idaho Driving Test
► Illinois Driving Test
► Iowa Driving Test
► Louisiana Driving Test
► Maine Driving Test
► Mississippi Driving Test
► Missouri Driving Test
► Montana Driving Test
► Nebraska Driving Test
► Nevada Driving Test
► New Hampshire Driving Test
► New Jersey Driving Test
► New Mexico Driving Test
► New York Driving Test
► North Carolina Driving Test
► North Dakota Driving Test
► Rhode Island Driving Test
You can practice with two modes - Study time and time challenge.
Study time -lets you practice till you learn, scrolling back and forth through the questions, without any restriction.
Time challenge mode- restricts your time, as in the real test.
A graphical representation of your progress is also available in the app.
Do you have a great innovative idea to build an App for Android Wear Watch/Phone/Tablet, but lacking tools to quickly prototype it ? App Builder can help you to quickly build a prototype App, and run the App on the real Device.
1. Create a project for your App, choose a beautiful icon and name.
2. Add some screen/page for the App.
3. Using the intuitive UI to add controls to the your pages.
4. Link the pages with button actions.
5. Run it on REAL device with Native UI !!
How to Run it on Android Wear Watch ?
There's a color send button on first screen, touch it and all your projects will sync to Android Wear Watch. Then you can run it from App Builder on the Watch.
How to Run it in App Builder (Phone or Tablet) ?
- Run it with App Builder on the Phone.
- Create shortcut on desktop to quickly start your App.
- Export and Share Project via Email or File, and import on other devices and run it.
How to share ?
- You can export and share one project, copy or share by email with others, and open on other devices to import it.
- You can export and share the database with all projects, just copy the exported database file and import on other devices.
Action Include: Phone Call, Send SMS, Vibrate, Play Ringtone, Play Notification, show Toast, Record Audio, Take Photo, Toggle Flashlight. All Action can be triggered from Android Wear Watch.
UI Control Include: Text View, Button, Edit Text, Image View, Radio Button, Switch, Toggle Button, Seek bar, Rating bar, Spinner, List View, Web View.
In-App Purchase "Generate Code and Build APK"
- Generate XML Layout file for Android
- Generate All Java Source Code ( Only Start Screen Activity Action is supported now )
- Build APK
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or suggestions.
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Snapdust automatically groups your photos by location, time and events to help you organize and navigate all your photos. You can optionally create your own albums as well.
Privately share your photos with your friends and contacts and allow them to contribute to your collections from anywhere (including emailing the photos to a shared album!).
Never worry about losing another photo - try it today!
Mindmaps is the definitive mindmapping and brainstorming application for your Android tablet.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders
Two editing modes: Drag and drop from the shapes library or use simple and natural gestures to literally draw diagrams as naturally as if you were sketching on paper.
Full palette of control and formatting options to let you customize your diagrams and make them look exactly as you visualize them.
A large library of shapes that you can select and drop into the canvas (superb control over size)
Gesture mode allows you to draw common shapes with your fingers – these sketches are automatically converted to shapes
Build diagrams and graphs through connections – select a shape to see glue points, tap and drag any glue point to start drawing a connector, drop it on any other object to connect the two shapes
Insert labels and text in shapes
Select, move, rotate and scale proportionately
Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
Font library, font size, font colors and font alignment.
Different connection types with adjustable radius
Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock Shapes
Undo & Redo to allow you to make changes confidently
Zoom (pinch outwards to zoom out, inwards to zoom in)
Pan (drag screen with two fingers to pan screen)
Duplicate/delete/switch shape (long press to duplicate or delete a shape or replace it with an alternative shape in a snap)