Developers, web site designers and project planners - with Mockups for Android editor you can experiment with concepts and sketch visual prototypes in minutes on your Android tablet or phone! Share mockups with your team, development community or clents.
Creating wireframe prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element color, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap or SVG (PRO version only) and "Share" feature lets you print concepts and share ideas with others. To delete project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files from SD card.
Try Mockups Lite version before purchasing full version!
You can keep in touch on this G+ page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/115376885477728464319/
* You can easily erase, move, send to back, bring to front and resize the stencils.
* Live Share your work, so people can see what you are building while you are building it. Just send them the link and they will be able to see it on any browser, mobile or desktop. YOU SHOULD USE THIS ONLY ON WI-FI. It is a internet data consumer.
* Export to PNG.
* Snap to guides makes it a lot easier to draw aligned elements.
* Full Undo/Redo capabilities so you can experiment at ease.
* You can create a bigger canvas than your device and pan it around using the Panning mode.
* D-PAD for fine control.
Developers, web site designers and project planners - this product for you!
Experiment with concepts and draw visual prototypes in minutes. Share mock-ups with your team, development community or clients. Portable alternative to Visio or Balsamiq for Android.
Creating prototypes is easy with Mockups for Android:
One button for adding an user interface element,
One Properties tool for UI element colour, text size, etc.
Export to bitmap lets you print concepts and share ideas with others.
To delete project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Delete. To backup project open project list with menu/Open, long-tap on project and select Copy to SD. Only PRO version can open backed up files.
Professional production of prototype app designers, planners, developers, this app prototype form in advance before production
Making the actual executable file, you can create apps.
In addition, Background / Box / Bar / Button / Icon, etc. It supports a wide range of templates, design your own with designer
PNG file is loaded and the launcher icon and UI components can also be created.
- Using a variety of templates that you can make the desired screen UI.
- Directly to the designer and the actual implementation of the design file to be loaded to the app's UI can be pre-configured to run.
- Making the link between the UI in applying a variety of transition effects.
- The design of the UI launcher icon Wallpaper registered as running the actual app can be implemented.
: PNG file is loaded with a variety of templates and UI design and completion of the design as a single page.
: New UI modifications made using the screen again / can be edited.
: New UI created through the UI to multiple locations to set up the desired button and you can link to each other.
The Slide, Fade, Flip, Pop, etc. applied to a variety of transitions operates as a real app is running.
mockupCreator currently has two themes preloaded:
- Android Ice Cream Sandwich
- Microsoft Windows 7
Will soon be available web themes and for other operative systems
- insert text function
- insert custom images
- zoom optimization
- bug fixing on delete function
- image library
- lock all function
- iOS theme
- Cration of projects with multiple pages
- Add and edit objects on each page
- Export each page to jpg format file
- Setup and uninstall themes
The workflow is ridiculously simple:
1. Design on Paper
2. Take Pictures
3. Link & Play
- Complicated wireframing tools slow us down. Why not use the most efficient tools, pen & paper, to create prototypes? That's why we make POP. You simply take pictures of your wireframe, link these pictures, and it'll work on your phone!
- It's great for professional designers. You can import your mockup images made with Photoshop or Fireworks, link them in POP, and they'll look like the real thing.
- It's also great for anyone with an app idea. When you take pictures of paper prototypes, POP will automatically brighten up your images to make them more legible on screen.
- When you're done, share your prototypes with friends and colleagues to get feedback.
- Download now and happy prototyping!
"Ingenious Pop App Lets You Design Apps On Paper" - Cult of Mac
"This iPhone app is every designer’s missing puzzle piece for prototyping on paper" - The Next Web
"All developers need to do with POP is draw a user interface on paper, take photos of their sketches, and turn them into a tappable demo in the app." - TechCrunch
"Just snap some pics of your sketches, link them together with a few taps, and voila: instant interactive prototype. No coding required." - FastCo.Design
"I was about to explore something very similar. Glad to see someone made it happen." - Jason Fried, 37 Signals.
"When doing mockups, I still find the traditional method of pen & paper to be the most convenient and comfortable. POP has not only made that possible, but a joy." - Steve Chen, Youtube
"This is delightful - It's your back of the napkin app UI sketches come to life in the most simple way possible, and ready to share with collaborators with a tap." - Phill Ryu, Impending
Change all your wireframes to tappable app prototype in sec.
Collaborate, gather feedback and share the result with your team or client.
Simple Mobile prototyping! Easy.
* Turn your Photoshop wireframes and designs to interactive prototypes without coding or manual exports
* 5 minute iterations and direct feedback through syncing any changes directly to devices
* No more merge, flatten or rasterise, we do that for you
* Rapid transition design with on device combination and iteration of transition effects
With ShopMyApp prototyping is no longer an extra task that requires manual export and upload of assets. Instead every version of your PSD can be easily exported as a prototype and synced with any device. Getting feedback and trying out different alternatives has never been easier.
- Export your Photoshop assets as interactive prototypes and sync them to device
- Test app design in different screens and environments
- Try out different transition schemes directly in device
★ Create mockups with native Android controls
★ Controls react to user input
★ Create link between different screens through buttons
★ Customize control properties
★ Export your projects to file system and share them with other stakeholders
★ Take screenshots of your mockups and share them with other stakeholders
★ Features a set of stock icons for ready use
The mockups can be created for any of the official Nexus devices, such as Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus or tablets such as Nexus 7 or Nexus 10. These devices are used as reference devices to test the mockups.
NOTE: Only tablets with minimum resolution of 1280x800 pixels are supported.
You can create unlimited number of screens (Activities) in the mockup and can link them through buttons. Once you finish designing, you can run the mockup and see how it looks & behaves in real Android environment.
Live Mockup provides following native controls for your mockups - button, edit text, text view, number picker, radio button, check box, switch, toggle, spinner, list view and a host of other controls. More will be added in future.
You can control and change some of the attributes of the controls, such as text, text size, position, color, icons, etc. For positioning on the screen, the snap-to-grid helps you to perfectly lay out or align your controls with respect to other controls.
PERMISSIONS - The app requires the following permissions to run:
This permission is required by the WebView control to display web content from the screen.
Required to export your project files on external storage such as sd card.
Required to read & import existing project files from external storage.
Please leave your feedback at email@example.com in case of any bugs or difficulties. Please avoid leaving negative feedback in the comments.
More features to come soon. Your comments/suggestions are welcome.
With DesignStudio, you can:
- Create designs at your desired size
- Create web page mockups and layouts in seconds
- Create full Icon Packs*
- Create QR Codes with either a URL or text
- Create Business Cards
- Create LOL Pics
- Create Post Cards
- Create CD/DVD/BluRay Disc Labels
- Create HD Wallpapers
- Create Tablet Wallpapers
- Create 8x10 and 4x6 designs
- Save designs to camera roll
- Export images to email
- Export images to PDF
- Export full zipped Icon Packs
- Export directly to your Dropbox account
All in landscape OR portrait mode!
DesignStudio lets you create amazing works of art in MINUTES!
- Features over 150 SubtlePatterns background tiles
- Drawing layers
- Text layers with over 75 font choices
- Photo layers
- Camera Roll Photo layers
- Over 450 awesome symbols
- Drop shadow and Glow filters
- Unlimited layers
- Delete / Turn on-off / Lock / Re-order layers
DesignStudio puts the ability to create beautiful designs and icons in the palm of your hand! Got a great idea on your way to work, or on your way home? Launch DesignStudio and get get it done before you forget! Email your work or sync it to your Dropbox so it's waiting for you when you get to your computer!
*Icon Packs are a .zip file containing all sizes of icons required for desktop and mobile applications, ranging from 16x16 to 512x512, and include the icon application descriptor xml content, ready to hand off to a developer
Once you have designed your user interface prototypes with Balsamiq mockups, you can use our tool to convert them into a single lmml file. Transfer this file to your device using mass storage or by email, and open LiveMockups.
If you save the lmml file into the download, downloads or livemockups folder, it will automatically appear into LiveMockups application.
The link you specify in your controls are used to change the image displayed by the app.
The tool should be downloaded from http://livemockups.openium.fr
Tra le funzionalità di Paper+ Prototype:
• Crea un Prototipo: aggiungi le foto dell'applicazione di cui vuoi creare un prototipo e collegale tra di loro con le aree attive. Le aree attive sono dei rettangoli che tu stesso protrai disegnare con facilità per individuare quali saranno gli elementi della UI da far utilizzare all'utente.
• Esegui un prototipo: fai provare ad un utente il prototipo che hai creato, per osservare quanto usabile è la tua applicazione. L'utente avrà l'impressione di utilizzare un'app già terminata, senza dover più essere schiavi di fogli, penne, matite, righelli e quant'altro.
• Consulta lo storico: rileggi il riepilogo delle azioni degli utenti, per accorgerti di errori di progettazione e usabilità. Paper+ si occuperà al posto tuo di memorizzare tutte le informazioni che ti servono.
• Condividi il tuo prototipo: grazie al Bluetooth, alla Email e a tanti altri metodi, potrai condividere il tuo prototipe con altri dispositivi che hanno installato Paper+ Prototype senza doverlo replicare a mano.
• E tanto altro ancora!
The application is provided as is, there won't be any bug fixes and/or updates after the last release.
For developers/enthousiasts, the source code is available here : http://enterprisecoding.github.io/yatm
TurboViewer Pro is a professional drawing viewer with powerful capabilities. In addition to the TurboViewer product line being the first and only native DWG™ viewer that supports both 2D and 3D CAD DWG files for mobile platforms, TurboViewer Pro extends the capability by providing hidden line, x-ray, shaded, layer management and more… all while maintaining its lightning fast 2D and 3D performance.
Enjoy smooth multi-touch navigation as you pan, zoom, and 3D orbit effortlessly around your DWG and DXF™ files. To view drawing files, send an email with DWG or DXF attachment to your mobile device email client. Drawing files can also be viewed through Web downloads, FTP, Dropbox and WebDav systems.
Built from the ground up -- and specifically optimized for mobile devices – The TurboViewer product line may be the fastest 2D and 3D drawing viewer on any platform.
Additional features include:
View model space
Visual styles, wireframe, hidden, x-ray, shaded, shaded with edges
Layer on/off/invert/all visible/invisible
Autosenses 2D or 3D drawings and sets the appropriate one finger multi-touch navigation mode and now with the ability to lock 2D pan mode only
Online wiki help system
Send DWG and DXF files via email attachment and open with TurboViewer Pro
View DWG and DXF files from the web, FTP, Dropbox, WebDAV
Instant full screen preview while drawing is still loading
Save time with the ability to cancel a file during load
Restore saved AutoCAD® Views to quickly display the best visions of your design
Supports AutoCAD linetypes to maintain visual fidelity as intended
AutoQ3D CAD is easy to use and fast for everybody as professionals, sketchers, architects, engineers, designers, students and more.
Designed for phones and tablets, with touch or stylus interface, support surfaces and 3d formats like STL, OBJ, DXF and native 3DQ with textures, you could use the Desktop version(Windows/Linux) to print your drawings.
Check http://youtube.com/user/autoq3d for samples videos or our website www.autoq3d.com
* Wireframe, smooth and hide lines mode.
* Show Normals
* Enable/disable lighting
* Rotate View
* Zoom All
* Rotate Lock
* Texture UV
* Normals operations
* Perpendicular line
* Tangent line
* STL, OBJ, DXF file support
We appreciate your positive reviews into Google Play Store and your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org so you can help us give you a better service.
More from developer
deck makes creating a world-class presentation complete with animated charts and transitions as simple as touching and tapping. deck brings your content to life, enabling you to focus on crafting your story and letting us do the rest.
deck converts the seeming inadequacy of a limited screen size of your mobile device to a strength - guiding you to tell a crisp story eliminating common Powerpoint presentation mistakes such as having too much text in your slides.
Quite simply, deck allows you to create good-looking presentations that make you look great!
A simple yet powerful editor lets you focus on your content and outline your presentation without any distractions.
Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables. Our charts wizard guides you to select the right type of chart for presenting your data.
Skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides with the slide navigator.
Once you are done with creating your content, choose from several professionally-designed themes tailored for specific audience and presentation use case scenarios – unlike other cookie-cutter approaches, each theme in deck is distinct and unique ranging from ones following a classic slide paradigm to a Prezi-like zoom and pan model (without the nosebleeds) to fun themes based around popular cultural icons. Each theme includes animations and builds that are automatically applied to your content – freeing you of making design choices that could be horribly awry.
Try it to experience a new world of presentations!
Please write to email@example.com for any questions or suggestions.
Two editing modes: Drag and drop from the shapes library or use simple and natural gestures to literally draw diagrams as naturally as if you were sketching on paper.
Full palette of control and formatting options to let you customize your diagrams and make them look exactly as you visualize them.
A large library of shapes that you can select and drop into the canvas (superb control over size)
Gesture mode allows you to draw common shapes with your fingers – these sketches are automatically converted to shapes
Build diagrams and graphs through connections – select a shape to see glue points, tap and drag any glue point to start drawing a connector, drop it on any other object to connect the two shapes
Insert labels and text in shapes
Select, move, rotate and scale proportionately
Change shape size, colors, opacity and other properties
Font library, font size, font colors and font alignment.
Different connection types with adjustable radius
Bring To Front / Send To back / Lock Shapes
Undo & Redo to allow you to make changes confidently
Zoom (pinch outwards to zoom out, inwards to zoom in)
Pan (drag screen with two fingers to pan screen)
Duplicate/delete/switch shape (long press to duplicate or delete a shape or replace it with an alternative shape in a snap)
You can import your Balsamiq bmml files with high fidelity and view or demo it to your clients on the go. The in-built presentation mode allows you interact with your components on your tablet and demonstrate interactivity in addition to screen layout.
You can also make changes to quickly show variations BUT you will not be able to save or export such changes - you need to purchase the Pro version of Mockups.me to be able do that.
Whether you are marketing your product, pitching your idea, guiding a meeting, illustrating your blog post, teaching a lesson, expressing your vision or telling a story, zen deck lets you create extraordinary presentations that will inspire and move your audience...right here on your iPad or iPhone
How it works:
- Type in a few words to make your point - a Twitter-like brevity model forces you to be succinct.
- Add relevant images from Flickr (automatic support for choosing from millions of free high-quality Creative Commons licensed photos) or locally from your device to visually illustrate your story.
- With a single click, provide the perfect look for your presentation by choosing from a range of stylish themes in our inbuilt library.
- Select the perfect layout for each slide with one tap. Flip the title and subtitle positions to add visual depth and diversity.
Mindmaps is the definitive mindmapping and brainstorming application for your Android tablet.
Storyboards is the easiest way to convert your mockups and wireframes to animated presentations that you can confidently show to your clients and stakeholders.
You can also export your storyboards to Powerpoint and push it to your Box.net or Dropbox folders