• Conversion between common units of mass, English and metric, such as ounces, pound, kilograms & etc.
• Conversion between common units of volume, English and metric, such as teaspoons, quarts, gallons, liters & etc.
• Conversion between degrees brix and specific gravity.
• Calculation of potential alcohol pre and post fermentation.
• Calculation of required sugar and added volume during chaptalization.
• Calculation for fortification using Pearson’s Square for fortifying.
• Calculation of SO2 additions to include molecular SO2.
• TA calculations
• Calculator for determining the hydrometer temperature corrections.
• Conversion tool for using a refractometer to monitor brix after the start of fermentation.
• Blending calculator for up to 5 wines.
Be advised, this is a large app and may take a number of seconds to initialize and start.
More from developer
Adobe AIR required. If AIR is not yet installed on your device, you will have the ability to install AIR after the start of the app.
- Physical properties
- METTLER TOLEDO Links
- My Links
Keep up to date: You will be the first to hear about new TA related applications, events and training possibilities.
Webinars and Videos : We offer live and pre-recorded web-based training seminars, as well as interesting videos that can be uploaded onto your mobile device.
Physical Properties: The most important physical properties are easily accessible, and with the TA App you can browse through our wide range of interesting applications and receive useful hints and tips.
Links and Sharing: With our App, you also have the ability to store your favorite links. Easily share the Thermal Analysis knowhow with your colleagues by E-Mail, Twitter and Facebook.