Groundbreaking new premium app in the field of Human Posture by Muscle and Motion Ltd & Dr. Gill Solberg.
The material on the Kinesiology and Anatomy of Posture is complex and hard to teach by using only books and pictures. Our videos and animations turn learning into another kind of experience.
What You Will Learn?
• To identify and diagnose postural problems
• How to treat those posture defects/problems
• Integrate some posture exercises in your regular training session
• Principles of therapeutic applications for people with Postural problems
• Techniques for comprehensive postural diagnosis
• Building adapted therapeutic effective exercises
• To adapt any exercise to any kind of problem
You will also understand how making a small change in a range of motion in one joint can solve a problem in another joint.
This comprehensive professional app was built especially for teachers, therapists, and instructors of all movement methods who beginning tomorrow would like to integrate the treatment of posture problems such as lordosis, kyphosis, and flatback in their work.
• Personal fitness trainers & coaches
• Pilates, dance & yoga instructors
• Orthopedics & chiropractors
• Physical & occupational therapists
• Massage therapists
• Fitness enthusiasts
The professional collaboration between Dr. Gill Solberg and "Muscle and Motion" takes the world of human kinesiology a few steps forward and creates a compulsory visual tool for every trainer/teacher who is interested in deepening his/her understanding of the movement and posture system.
The App Includes:
• Postural Disorder Videos: Kyphosis, Lordosis, Flat Back.
• Therapeutic Exercises Videos.
• eBook: Postural disorders and musculoskeletal dysfunction. Diagnosis, Prevention, and Treatment by Dr. Gill Solberg
• 3D Stretching Anatomy
• Postural Tests & Assessments
• 3D Anatomy of the Muscular & Skeletal System
This is an opportunity to learn from top-notch professionals and to raise your own instructional quality by several levels.
Wishing you a fruitful and exciting learning experience.
With any questions, we are here to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Muscle and Motion team