This is the ad-free version.
"Guitar Bass Notes"
"Reading Bass Sheet Music"
This app includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
- Rock (15)
- Blues (15)
- Funk (15)
- Latin Music (15)
- Jazz (5)
- Fusion (5)
On each lesson there are four buttons:
* With button "a" you can listen to whole band.
* With button "b" you will listen your instrument at slow speed. Use this section to learn the pattern.
* With button "c" you can listen your instrument at normal speed.
* With button "d" you will listen just the other instruments. You have to integrate the Guitar part to the ensemble. No more animations. Audio repeats without stopping so you can practice until you reach the normal speed. You can improvise on the pattern, which is repeated over and
* While practicing with buttons "a", "b" y "c", you can click on any bar from which you want to repeat.
* The sheet music and the animations of the notes on the staff are presented to let you see that there is a very close relation between what is played on the Guitar and how music is written and read. This helps on understanding the basis of reading music in an intuitive way. YOU DON´T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE WRITTEN MUSIC IF YOU DON´T WANT TO.
* The easiest style to begin with is ROCK.
On the BASS GUITAR NOTES SECTION you can click on the strings and frets of the Electric Bass to see the corresponding note on the staff, its name and its pitch. It has exercises so you can practice recognizing the notes of the Electric Bass:
Exercises without a time limit to answer - Basic Level
Exercises with time limit to answer - Intermediate Level
After working this exercises you will be able to see a note on the staff and locate it´s position on the fretboard and you will be able to see an specific fret and string and know which is the corresponding note on the staff.
The MELODIC READING SECTION is to practice sight reading of notes on the virtual Electric Bass. When each exercise begins you must click on the bass fret and string corresponding to the notes that are heard and which you must read at first sight.
The RHYTHMIC READING SECTION is to practice sight reading of rhythms for Electric Bass on different time signatures. On each exercise you have to click on a button when each of the notes or silences that are marked with red on the staff takes place.
Start playing Rock, Blues, Jazz and other contemporary styles on Bass Guitar. While you play the lessons you will intuitively understand how to read music.
Guitar Bass lessons are fun with this app.
Playing the Electric Bass Guitar can be easier than playing Electric Guitar or Acoustic Guitar. One of the main differences between these instruments is that guitar strings are thiner than Bass Guitar strings.
With this app you don´t need to know how to read music. It shows you through animations what you have do with your fingers. You don´t have to know guitar chords to know how to play the Bass. If you know guitar scales it will help you playing the Bass Guitar but it´s not needed on this app.