This is the free version.
This app includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
- Rock (15)
- Blues (15)
- Funk (15)
- Latin Music (15)
- Jazz (5)
- Fusion (5)
* With this app you don´t need to know how to read sheet music to learn how to play the Drum Set. You simply watch the animations on each lesson and play the same by imitation on your own Drum Set.
You will see animations of the beats, the notes on the stave, and what you need to do on the components of the Drum Set.
On each lesson there are four buttons:
* With button "a" you can listen to whole band.
* With button "b" you will listen your instrument at slow speed. Use this section to learn the pattern.
* With button "c" you can listen your instrument at normal speed.
* With button "d" you will listen just the other instruments. You have to integrate the Drum Set part to the ensemble. No more animations. Audio repeats without stopping so you can practice until you reach the normal speed. You can improvise on the pattern, which is repeated over and
* While practicing with buttons "a", "b" y "c", you can click on any bar from which you want to repeat.
* The sheet music and the animations of the notes on the staff are presented to let you see that there is a very close relation between what is played and how music is written and read. This helps on understanding the basis of reading music in an intuitive way. YOU DON´T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE WRITTEN MUSIC IF YOU DON´T WANT TO.
* The easiest style to begin with is ROCK.
* These Drum Set patterns are some of the most used musical phrases on ROCK, BLUES, JAZZ, FUNK, LATIN MUSIC & FUSION. Learning to play these patterns will give you a pretty good idea on how to play these styles.