This is the free version.
Start playing Rock, Blues, Jazz, Latin Music and other contemporary styles on Guitar. While you play the lessons you will intuitively understand how to read music. Guitar lessons are fun with this app.
This app is to learn how to play a real guitar.
Playing the Electric Guitar or the Acoustic Guitar can really be easy if it´s done in the right way. With this app you don´t need to know how to read music. It shows you through animations what you have do with your fingers. You don´t have to know guitar chords. You don´t have to know guitar scales.
There are several types of guitars: acoustic guitar or electric guitar, Spanish guitar or classical guitar. There are different guitar brands: Fender, Gibson, Ibanez and many more. All of them have the same music notes. So you can use this app for any type of guitar or any guitar brand.
If you are taking guitar lessons and you want to play guitar songs you should use this app. It is made for those who want to learn guitar.
It includes seventy lessons on the following contemporary music styles:
- Rock (15)
- Blues (15)
- Jazz (5)
- Funk (15)
- Latin Music (15)
- Fusion (5)
Each lesson is integrated by four sections.
- You will see animations that visually show how to play your part on the Guitar.
- You will see animations of the notes on the staff to help you understand how to read music in an easy way, while you play.
- You can listen the whole band to get an idea of the final result.
- You can play at a slow speed and just listen to your instrument.
- You can play it at normal speed.
- When you are ready go to the “d” section and play it while you listen the rest of the band. You have to integrate your part to the ensemble.
- While practicing you can click on the bar from which you want to repeat.