Connect with your ancestors as you discover the important events and stories of their lives. As your heart turns to them, begin to collect and add your own favorite family memories to the tree for others to enjoy for generations to come. Share your family legacy with others in person or through popular social networks.
• Browse your family branches, and see portraits of relatives you’ve never seen before.
• Discover facts, documents, stories, photos, and recordings about your ancestors.
• Easily add new life details, photos, stories, and audio recordings for your relatives.
• Take your family tree with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• The app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org, so you can pick up where you left off on any device.
Share family stories with your children at bedtime or in the car while traveling. Learn something new about your family origins while waiting in a line. Take the app to family gatherings, and capture stories you’ve never heard before. Ask your parents and grandparents to tell you about their lives and what they remember about their deceased relatives; then record their stories using the app. Use important moments of your history as teaching aids. Watch how stories of your ancestors’ hardships, endurance, and faith help you become a better person.
FamilySearch Family Tree is always free. It’s the best way to find and share meaningful, heart-turning family stories that will make an impact on your life and the lives of your loved ones.
• Discover stories, photos, and records about your ancestors with Ancestry Hints™
• Access more than 14 billion historical records, photos, and more
• Explore billions of historical photos and records
• Preserve and share your history with a family tree
• Share and collaborate with friends and family
Android Phone and Tablet Features:
• Ancestry Hints™ automatically find records, photos, and stories about your family
• In just a few taps create, edit, and see your family tree
• Sync automatically with your Ancestry.com account
• Easily upload photos and add facts or stories to your family tree
• Add family members to your tree from Facebook
FamilySearch Memories makes collecting, preserving, and sharing your favorite family memories easy and convenient wherever you are. You’ll be the one everyone thanks for saving the most meaningful memories!
• Snap photos of any family moment, such as recitals, dates, graduations, reunions, and memorials, and add them to your family tree.
• Photograph old photos and documents.
• Interview family members, and record the details of their lives and favorite memories.
• Type family stories, jokes, and sayings, or use the microphone key to record what you say.
• Enrich written stories by adding descriptive photos.
• Identify relatives in photos, stories, and recordings. Those memories automatically attach to the Family Tree.
• Take family memories with you wherever you go—the app works even without Internet access.
• Pick up where you left off on any device since the app automatically syncs with FamilySearch.org.
• Store family memories free forever, deep within the FamilySearch vaults.
+ Access the largest online collection of burial info for free
+ Locate grave sites of your loved ones through a simple search
+ Search millions of photos, thousands added daily
+ Request headstone photos from over 200,000 volunteers around the world
+ Find cemeteries near you, fulfill photo requests, post instantly
+ Create memorials with bios and photos
+ Share discoveries through Facebook, emails, text messages
+ Manage your profile and see the profiles of others
+ track your own memorials, photos, and virtual cemeteries
+ Get help from our full-time support staff
• Includes a number of flexible tree designs including Pedigree, Hourglass, Ancestors, Descendants and Family views.
• Add and amend details easily and add notes, all from within the app.
• View historical records for your ancestors via TheGenealogist (subscription required).
• Upload photos to embellish your tree.
• Offline mode – View your family tree even when you have no signal.
• Information you add on one device will automatically be available on all your other devices.
• Help and advice at your fingertips.
• Import a GEDCOM file of your family tree at TreeView.co.uk (Free of charge) or TheGenealogist to view and edit it on your device.
• If you have already built a family tree on TheGenealogist or TreeView.co.uk, you can log in with that account to view and edit you tree.
TreeView offers you the flexibility to be as private or public with your trees as you wish. With 3 settings you have the choice of who you share your family tree with.
• Invitation only (Users can see if there is a potential match in your tree, but cannot see the full tree’s details without your permission)
Are you ready to find your family tree? Learn new tips and tricks for discovering your roots with an online library of genealogy resources. Access to hundreds of genealogy books and magazine articles that can teach you how to research your family tree and get the most out of your hobby.
Приложение не требует подключения к сети Интернет, с подключением к Интернету появляется возможность просмотра географических карт, иллюстраций в высоком качестве и страниц сторонних сайтов, на которые ссылаются статьи "Древа".
Обновление базы данных приложения происходит ежемесячно, с каждым апдейтом приложения. Внимание, изредка обновление будет сопровождаться скачиванием полной базы данных (более 150 Мб). Если для вас такой трафик критичен - отключите автоматическое обновление и обновляйтесь вручную, когда вам это будет удобно.
- алфавитный словник с возможностью поиска статей по начальным буквам их названий или по вхождению искомого буквосочетания в их названия (для переключения между режимами поиска жмите на значок лупы в строке поиска)
- словник и содержимое статей могут отображаться на одном экране или раздельно
- дневная и ночная темы
- можно перейти в полноэкранный режим при чтении статьи
- размер шрифта текста статьи можно легко масштабировать pinch-жестом (сдвинуть-раздвинуть два пальца по экрану), в настройках можно указать желаемый размер шрифта
- можно ставить закладки на статьи
Более подробно об особенностях приложения см. на странице проекта: http://drevo-info.ru/articles/19734.html
Содержимое энциклопедии "Древо" безусловно заслуживает критического отношения: еще много "белых пятен", есть вероятность попадания в тексты статей недостоверной информации. Приходите на сайт "Древа", критикуйте, поправляйте и дополняйте, помогите нам улучшить "Древо", и с новым апдейтом на вашем устройстве будет энциклопедия с частичкой вашего труда.
Обсудить приложение, задать по нему вопросы и получить ответ можно в форумском разделе (регистрация необязательна): http://drevo-info.ru/forum/articles/19734.html
И, конечно, мы рассчитываем на ваши оценки и комментарии здесь, в Google Play. Большая просьба: отправляйте сообщения об ошибках в приложении строго на вышеуказанный форум или по почте email@example.com. Иначе мы не сможем связаться с вами и задать уточняющие вопросы, а без этого найти и исправить ошибку очень сложно. Спасибо!
Проект активно развивается, ежемесячно добавляется более 100 новых статей, в существующие статьи вносятся многочисленные исправления и дополнения. Но в энциклопедии все еще достаточно много "белых пятен" и статей, которые ждут своих авторов. Присоединяйтесь, мы будем рады любой помощи!
Если вам понравилось приложение, расскажите о нем на своем сайте и в соц. сетях. Популярность проекта привлечет новых авторов, и в результате выиграют все.
Genealogy Chart for Your Researched Family Information
One of the most important things in this world that a person can have is their loving family. There are individuals, who completely disregard their families, but this should not be so because your family is a very reliable source of help and comfort during hard times.
Since your family is that important, then may be it would be a worthwhile experience to trace your roots. Discovering your family's history is a very interesting activity. If you have children, then it's also a great adventure for them. In fact, you can boast of your family's pride that has its roots from their great-great-great grandparents.
Starting of from scratch can be difficult. But did you know that you can start by talking to your mother, father, aunts or uncles, your grandparents, and your cousins. These people can instantly name names of important family members that have wonderful stories behind them.
While you're into tracing your family's roots, why not go check your attic? Perhaps there's an old box there where family papers like birth certificates, obituaries, letters, and cards can be found. You can find many good things about the past through certain items contained therein.
First and foremost, you need to organize all the information that you've gathered. If you want, you can get a free genealogy chart online so that you will only have to fill in the information. Genealogy charts are easy to download.
You might wonder what genealogy is; these are all about the studies of different family trees of families. Some individuals do it for their own family records while others make a living out of it. There are also those who conduct genealogical researches as a hobby or pastime.
Whatever your reason is, it is still best to discover one's family tree with the aid of genealogy charts. Through the internet, it would be easier for you to conduct your own family research. Try to make use of all available resources on the net including the websites of certain organizations because they are just keystrokes away. You can also do it offline, which means browsing through the yellow pages for quite some time. But once you find what you're looking for, it's definitely worth it.
Many years ago, this task was almost impossible to do. Even genealogists have to spend countless hours in the library, travelling to different places just to get results, and writing campaigns. You're lucky now especially if you have your own computer and internet connection at home. You can also log into internet shops so that you can easily conduct your research online.
There are actually two ways to record all your information. One is through a genealogy chart that you can download for free online and the other is by making your own paper chart. These two ways are effective as long as you put all our researched information on the charts provided. Another thing that you shouldn’t forget is to always maintain a backup record of all your materials. If you carefully do all of these things, then soon enough, you can have an intriguing insight about your family's history.
Now, isn’t genealogy interesting? So what are you waiting for? Start tracing your own family tree and enjoy your journey to your ancestors by downloading Genealogy Guide now!
The application is divided into three categories:
• Family of Muhammad (PBUH) - Contains information about the Parents, Wives, Children, and Relatives of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
• Friends of Muhammad (PBUH) - Contains information about 15 renowned companions of Holy Prophet (PBUH).
• Family Tree- Contains the names of the family members of Prophet (PBUH).
Once this application is on your phone, you would not need any other source to get information about the family and friends of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Support us with your valuable feedback and good ratings, so that we can bring to you
more of quality Islamic applications for FREE on demand. Thanks in advance.
Genealogists of all skill levels will meet at the NGS 2014 Family History Conference in Richmond, Virginia, 7‒10 May 2014. The program will feature ten tracks per day covering a broad array of topics.
1. توضح المقصود بعلم المواريث. وأهميته وحاجة الناس إليه
2. تعرف الحقوق المتعلقة بتركة الميت .
3. تميز بين شروط الإرث وأركانه، ومعرفة أسبابه وموانعه .
4. تفصل الوارثين من الرجال والنساء ونصيب كل صنف منهم .
5. توضح أصحاب الفروض ووشروط إرثهم وأحوالهم في الميراث .
6. تفرق بين من يرث فرضا ومن يرث تعصيبا.
Members is our effort to organize Hutterian colony and family records and make the results available in a friendly, accessible format. This involves collecting data from Hutterites, digitizing and compiling them on regular basis, and distributing them back to Hutterites. Members is the most extensive resource on current Hutterite colonies, geography, genealogy, and contact information available.
As soon as the application is installed, you have access to Hutterian geography, contact, and population data. This aspect of Members is free and available for anyone.
In contrast, we do not make Hutterian genealogy records available to the public. To access this information you must have a Members License, which we offer to Hutterites only.
All native and naturalised trees of the British Isles are covered.
Great fun to use, tree identification can be enjoyed by the whole family.
Tree Id does not need an internet connection, all the information for trees is downloaded when the app is purchased.
The original and the best tree identifier app. Tree Id is an easy to use but comprehensive field guide to trees found growing in open countryside and natural woodland of the British Isles. The guide has been created by professional published ecologists, accept no cheap imitations!
Tree Id is one of BBC Countryfile's top 10 apps, and one of the World Wildlife Fund's top 10 apps. Described as "incredibly useful" by ITV's Seth Conway and "a lovely app" by Adam Vaughan of the Guardian. It was voted No. 5 in the Guardian Green Living top 10 apps and was given the "Best" award by Apps Plus. Our tree identifier is the only tree identification app in the Woodland Trust top apps list.
Have you ever been on a walk in the countryside and wondered "What tree is that?". Tree Id is a great tree identification tool to help you quickly and easily identify trees you find in the British countryside. It is a tree identifier that is great fun to use too! With Tree Id, identification can be enjoyed by the whole family. For the tree enthusiast, there is comprehensive anatomical and ecological information, with high quality images of the leaf, flower, fruit etc of all trees included. The permissions needed to install the app are only used for the Google Map component and to check the licence on the Google Play store. The internet will only be used if you use the sightings map in the app.
When you have found a tree with our tree identifier, why not record your sighting on our map. See how many trees you can identify this year!
Isoperla field guides are the only products on the market that use the KUSAM tree identification methodology. This state of the art method is a modern taxonomic keying system designed specifically for use on mobile devices. It is the ideal method for identifying trees.
Tree Identification is quick and easy with Tree Id. If you are looking for a tree identifier for the British Isles then this is the app for you.
Der Stammbaum geht von Adam und Eva bis hinunter zu Jesus.
So dass man die Christliche Religion besser im Zusammenhang verstehen kann.
Ideal zum Bibel studieren (Bible-study)!
Lernen Sie die Bibel einfach verstehen!
Die Stammbaum Grafik wird in den nächsten Tagen noch verbessert, da dieser zu viel Resourcen braucht.
Nothing beats Audubon mobile field guides! With 1 million downloads, they are the most trusted authoritative field guide collection in North America. Highest quality at an affordable price.
We are proud that 8% of every sale goes directly to Audubon to support its mission to conserve and protect nature's at-risk birds and wildlife.
An indispensable reference with over 700 trees at your fingertips.
"Intuitiveness - this app is just so easy to navigate and it doesn't take any complicated effort to figure it out." - Robert Mortenson
• This app is optimized for Android Version 2.1+. Suggested minimum device CPU is 800 mhz. The App's 430+ MB database installs directly to the SD card with Version 2.2+. With Version 2.1 the app database must be moved manually to the SD card through Settings.
Get the ultimate field guide to North American trees for people on the go! Now you can identify over 700 trees with thousands of professional color photographs, range maps, and in-depth, authoritative information based on the National Audubon Society’s Field Guides to Trees. Whether you’re identifying trees in your backyard or on a nature hike in the wild, the Audubon Trees mobile app is a must have.
★ UNPARALLELED CONTENT
• In-depth descriptions of every species, with authoritative information on family, appearance, habitat, range, general discussion and more from the National Audubon Society Field Guides
• Over 700 tree species
• Beautiful color photographs of every species, over 2,000 total, and range maps for every species.
★ APP FEATURES
• Identify with accuracy. Browse by shape, name (first, last, scientific), or by family
• Search by species shape, habitat, region, fruit, leaf, and more.
• Navigate back and forth between species information, personalized Life Lists and Sightings, search functions and more with ease and clarity.
• Record your field experiences using the Life List and Sighting features. Track a sighting using the device’s GPS, add notes, and save to the App for records of your nature adventures
About Audubon Guides:
Audubon Guides are a comprehensive suite of digital field apps created in alliance with National Audubon Society (NAS). For more information, please see: http://natureshare.com/home.html#apps.
About the Developer:
Green Mountain Digital, the world's largest publisher of digital field guides, collectively generating over 1 million downloads; over 100 App Store promotions; and numerous awards. It was founded in 2009 in Woodstock, VT. The company has designed and published more than 75 mobile apps across multiple platforms, including Audubon Birds of North America, Orvis Fly Fishing: The Ultimate Guide, GardenMinder, Sailing World: Knots and Splices, FishBlue, and NatureTap. GMD is the creator of NatureShare, an innovative social platform that allows users to collect wildlife sightings and outdoor experiences and share them with others.
Visit Us Today!
For any assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org